benevolent and extremely long-lived.
一旦他们结合宿主 宿主就能
Once they join with a host, that host has the ability to
访问之前所有宿主的记忆
access the memories of all former hosts.
包括塔尔上将的
Including Admiral Tal's.
是的 但是
Yes, but...
阿迪拉似乎很难开启这些记忆
it seems Adira has difficulty accessing those memories.
也许是因为她是人类而不是楚尔人
Perhaps because she is human and not Trill.
不管怎样
Well, regardless,
她可能会有残余的星际舰队的情报
she may carry knowledge of what remains of Starfleet.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我应该提前告诉你我的计划
I should've told you about my plan.
是的 你应该
Yes, you should have.
我们之间的信任只能停留在假设层面
Trust must remain an assumption between us.
我们还有工作要做
We have work to do,
我很自豪能与你共事
and I would be proud to do it by your side.
但在我这一年里 有些事情
But there are things, in my year here...
我放弃了
...that I let go of.
我需要时间
And I need time
来找回它们
to find my way back to them.
如果可以的话
If I can.
我相信你会在改变中成长
I will trust you to grow through change,
就像你信任我那样
as you have trusted me.
我很荣幸能成为你的大副
Then it would be my privilege to be your Number One.
联邦星舰发现号♥
如果事情很简单
If things were easy...
那就不值得
They wouldn't be worth it.
你确定你不会想念制♥服♥吗
Are you sure you won't miss the uniform?
那该死的制♥服♥让我起疹子了
I have a rash from that damn uniform, okay?
你欠我的
You owe me.
你在一个新的象限重新开始
You get a fresh start in a new quadrant--
依我看我们是扯平了
by my count we're even.
我很高兴你有家人在这里 迈克
I'm glad you have a family here, Michael.
-下次见 -下次见
- Till next time. - Till next time.
那是星际舰队学院
That's Starfleet Academy.
的确
Indeed.
至少 曾经是
Well, at least, it was.
大家都在哪里
Where is everyone?
我允许他们去访问一下
I gave them leave to pay a visit.
你可以加入他们
You're welcome to join them.
不
No.
我想我会欣赏从这里看的风景
I think I'll admire the view from here.
和你一起
With you.
有些地方能让所有东西都活下来
Some places can survive anything.
在这么久的时间之后
After all this time.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就是它
Here it is.
我曾经在这棵树下学习
I used to study under this tree.
我也是
So did I.
我也是
Me, too.
它现在好
It's so...
大
big now.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
就像
It's like...
所有这些东西都不见了 但在这里
all these things are gone, but here it is.
这正是它应该在的地方
It's exactly where it's supposed to be.
我们都站在同一个地方
We all stood in the same spot,
相隔930年
930 years apart.
还有谁能这么说
Who else can say that?
我是萨鲁舰长
This is Captain Saru.
求你了 舰长
Oh, please, Captain,
我们能再等五分钟吗
can we just have five more minutes?
在继续寻找联邦总部之前
We have much work to do before we continue
我们有很多工作要做 但是
our search for Federation headquarters, but...
可以再等五分钟
you may have your five minutes.
尽情享受
Enjoy.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表