Report to Deck Eight, Linus. They could use help.
我和他一起去
I'll join him.
回头见吧
See you later.
那些井架上是爆破的痕迹
Those are blast marks on those rigs.
有人想把这地方毁掉
Somebody wanted to shut this place down.
-看来是这样的 -我不想说明摆着的
- So it would appear. - Not to state the obvious, sir,
长官 但我意识到我们跟着的人
but it occurs to me that the somebody we're following
可能就是想要把这个地方毁了的那个人
could be the same somebody who wanted to shut this place down.
也可能是不同的人
It could be a different somebody,
但如果不是的话 那我们可能会走入
but if it's not, then we would be walking into,
一个陷阱... 可能
urn, a, a trap... maybe?
我不会要求我的船员不害怕
I would never expect any of my crew to not have fear.
但我要要求你控制住它
But I will ask you to contain it now.
你能做到吗 少尉
Are you with me, Ensign?
百分之百 长官
Hundred percent, sir.
糟了
Shit.
你们好
Greetings.
我们没有恶意 我们的星舰迫降了
We mean no harm. Our ship crashed.
一艘星际舰队的星舰 我们知道
A Starfleet ship. We know.
还说什么不要暴露我们自己呢
So much for not giving ourselves away.
你们是谁 想要干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我是萨鲁
I am Saru.
这是提利
This is Tilly.
我的名字缺乏权威性
My name lacks authority.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我们是星际舰队的军官
We are officers of Starfleet.
-如何证明 -你们...
- Prove it. - You...
已经证实我们星舰的身份了
have already identified our ship.
谁都可能驾驶那艘星舰
Anyone could be flying that ship.
星舰规章第256条15款
Starfleet Regulation 256.15:
“军官的举止应该在任何时候
"Officers shall display behavior
都符合军官的身份”
befitting an officer at all times."
所以被一群陌生人用相位枪顶着脑袋
Which is why we're not freaking out right now
我们才没有惊慌失措
about being held at phaser point by a bunch of strangers.
实际上真的很可怕
It's actually really scary,
因此你们能不能把武器放下或者...
so could you please lower your weapons or...
我也不知道 告诉我们你们的名字
I don't know, tell us your name,
这样那两个可怕的事就有一个不是真的了
so one of those things isn't true.
我叫卡尔
My name is Kal.
我告诉过你们
I told you.
他们帮不了我们 卡尔
They can't help us, Kal.
不 他们可以
Yes, they can.
而且他们会帮的
And they will.
这是他们的一部分
It's a-a part of them.
他们就是这样的人
How they are.
朋友们
Uh, friends,
我们的导航系统损坏了
our navigation system is damaged.
我们是在什么行星上
What planet are we on?
它从来就没有过正式的名字
It's never had a proper name.
我们把我们的家园成为殖民地
We call our home The Colony.
我们是矿工 里面的很多是柯利丹人
We're miners, many of us Coridan.
求你了 卡尔...
Please, Kal...
扎莱赫会追踪他们到这的
Zareh will have tracked them here.
-我知道 -扎莱赫是谁
- I know. - Who is Zareh?
你们的星舰能飞吗
Can your ship fly?
你们有武器系统吗
Do you have a weapons system?
我们的星舰是科学飞船
We are a science vessel.
我们通讯设备
A piece of our communications
-有一部分损坏了 -卡尔...
- equipment is damaged. - Kal...
他们必须离开
they have to go.
扎莱赫是谁
Who is Zareh?
我们有二锂矿
We have dilithium.
真的 我们可以 我们可以帮助你们
We do, we can, we can help you.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
我告诉过你们
I told you.
有多少二锂矿
How much dilithium?
足够给你们的飞船提供能量的
Sufficient to power your vessels.
我们需要更多... 还要额外的在交易所去卖♥♥
We need more... and extra to sell at the Exchange.
而且我们还必须把我们的设备修好
And we have to fix our equipment as well.
我有信心大家可以达成协议
I am confident that we can come to an agreement.
给我
Give it to me.
我们必须要快
We have to hurry.
爆掉的继电器可以通过上面五米的接驳点
The blown relay can be accessed via the junction point
接近它
five meters up.
然后它位于里面的十一米处
And then it's located 11 meters in.
-应该很容易修好 -太好了
- Should be an easy fix. -Great.
如果需要帮助的话 跟我说
Let me know if you need any help.
我需要你
I need you
去修那个爆掉的继电器
to access the blown relay.
抱歉亲爱的 脊椎说不行
Sorry, sunshine, the spine says no.
那怎么着 你就准备坐在那
So, what, you're just gonna sit there?
我在提供精神上的支持呢
I'm offering moral support.
而且你的情况非常好 对吧
And you're in great shape, right?
两个小时里 我听到的都是
I mean, for two hours I've just heard about
你的字典里是如何没有痛苦二字的
how pain is not in your vocabulary.
好吧 我...
Uh, fine. I'm...
-在经历一定的不舒服 -是啊
- experiencing some discomfort. - Yeah.
您被一块十七厘米的銪合金碎片给刺穿了
You were impaled by a seven-inch shard of duranium alloy
还被置于昏迷状态了
and put in a coma.
无助的感觉是很难受
Helpless is a shitty feeling.
但它不会持久
But it is not forever,
而且它不会让你能力变弱
and it doesn't make you any less capable.
算是帮我们俩一个忙
Do us both a favor,
就承认你现在不在最佳状态吧
and just admit that you're not bringing your A game.
我们派尼尔森上去
Let's get Nilsson up there.
我肯定她能行
I'm sure she could do it.
不
No.
我可以
I'm good.
这事我能搞定
I've got this.
我从没见过这样的东西
I have never seen anything like this.
你的星舰有多旧了
How old is your starship?
我们喜欢把她当作经典款 所以
Oh, We like to think of her as a classic, so...
这是你的修理包
This is your repair kit?
我从来没见过轳能这样
I've never seen rubindium do that.
这是可编程的物质
This is programmable matter.
是的 不 不 我知道
Yeah, no, no, I know.
那是个小测验
That was a quiz.
你通过了
You passed.
幸运的是 我的维修数据库
Luckily, my repair database
拥有和你的电子元件
has equipment with similar functionality
相似功能的设备
to your transtator.
否则 我也帮不上忙
Otherwise, I couldn't have helped.
总不能缘木求鱼 是吧
Can't bake a peach pie with a gazpacho recipe, right?
听起来像是我奶奶会说的话
Oh, that's something my grandma used to say.
你真的很在行
You're really adept at that.
也许我是当星际舰队的料
Maybe I'm Starfleet material.
我只是一直相信你们会来
I just always believed you would come.
你们确实来了
And you did.
所以
So...
-很久了吧 -是的
- Been a long time, huh? - Yeah.
但一旦我们可以自给自足
But once we're self-sufficient again,
就可以自卫
we can defend ourselves.
为什么到现在都没人试过反抗呢
Why did nobody try until now?
我的兄弟们试过了
My brothers tried.
我能问一下为什么吗
Might I inquire as to why
-这个扎莱赫会引起这样的恐惧 -我能问
- this Zareh inspires such fear? - Might I inquire
你怎么会自己不知道这个人呢
how you managed to avoid finding that out for yourself?
正如我所说 我们已经漂流了很久了
As I said, we have been adrift for quite some time.
是啊 你们应该继续漂流
Yeah, well, you should have stayed adrift.
你只会让事情变得更糟
You're just gonna make things worse.
扎莱赫是我们的信使
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表