From now on, you will be my eyes and ears.
接下来发生的事 不是她能决定的
What unfolds from here is not up to her.
这取决于我
It is up to me.
我的皇袍
My robe.
如果迈克想要的是权力
If strength is what my Michael seeks,
她会发现我的权力深不可测
she will find that I have more than enough.
里斯向奥沃挑战 要争夺她的新职位
Rhys challenged Owo for her position
卡戎号♥的安全主管
as the new security chief on the Charon.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
我完事后你需要一个密封的棺材
You'll need a closed casket when I'm done.
他不是真的想要这份工作
He doesn't really want the job.
他只想要头衔和统治权
He just wants the title and the dominion
红灯区的卡戎酒店
of the Charon over the red-light district.
我也不知道 看起来
I don't know. Looks like
马上就要换岗了
there's about to be a changing of the guard.
想打赌吗
Care to make a wager?
一百信用点怎么样
Say, a hundred credits?
-五百吧 -成交
- Make it 500. - Done.
她为对皇帝的忠诚而战
She fights for loyalty to the throne.
忠诚的人永远是赢家
Loyalty always wins...
如果忠诚的对象
if the focus of that loyalty
-是强大而有价值的 -而且令人恐惧
- is strong and worthy. - And feared.
尊敬的船员和来宾
Honored crew and guests,
请到穿梭舱集♥合♥
please gather in the shuttle bay.
-是时候了 -够了
- It is time. - Enough!
皇帝不会因此错过她的献身仪式
The emperor will not miss her dedication ceremony for this.
之后再自相残杀吧
Kill each other later.
这事没完
This isn't over.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
注意 注意 所有敌人或朋友
Attend, attend, all foe or friend.
旅途的终点送你们一个故事
A tale for you at journey's end.
她播种了钢铁和荣耀
She planted steel and glory sowed--
我们的君主 乔久皇帝
our sovereign, Emperor Georgiou!
当野蛮可憎的克林贡军队
When Klingon forces savage, vile,
用诡计包围了我们 一个无名的乡下女孩
encircled us with guile and wile, a then unknown,
打败了他们 拯救了世界
a peasant girl, did vanquish them and save the world.
可敬 善良 端庄
Honorable, kind, demure,
净灵般纯洁 似来自天堂
from heaven sent, of spirit pure,
她的刀法凌厉 弹无虚发
her blade was swift, her aim was true,
她的敌人悔恨请降
her enemies were bowed from rue.
邪恶大军集结力量攻击我们
Then armies of evil assembled against us,
那孩子 现在是女人 在保护我们
that child, now a woman, was there to defend us.
在光明的指引下对抗邪恶力量
Guided by light against forces perverse,
她给整个宇宙带来了和平与爱
she brought peace and love to the whole universe.
瓦肯君王
Overlord of Vulcan,
克罗诺斯之主 安多女王
Dominus of Qo'noS, Regina Andor.
肩负如此重担
Such gravis onus.
克林贡人的杀手
Slayer of Klingons.
罗马之女
Daughter of Rome.
欢迎 乔久
Welcome, Georgiou,
来到您的新宫殿
to your new palace home.
请看帝国的新旗舰
Behold, the Empire's new flagship
伟大君王的新王座
and the new seat of power for our great emperor,
卡戎号♥
the Charon!
朋友们 同志们 帝国的战士们
Friends, comrades, warriors of the Empire.
我看到了我们的未来
I have seen our future.
今晚我们站在伟大的边缘
Tonight we stand on the brink of greatness.
但伟大需要力量
But greatness requires strength.
做必要的事的决心
The will to do what needs to be done.
我们的敌人害怕一个他们无法理解的未来
Our enemies fear a future they cannot understand.
他们从外部袭击
They attack from without.
也从内部袭击
They attack from within.
在我们给卡戎号♥洗礼的时候
As we christen the Charon...
有势力在密谋推♥翻♥我们的帝国
forces have been plotting against our Empire.
一个不忠的人
One disloyal individual
能摧毁我们建立的一切
can destroy everything which we have built.
我们将成为的一切
Everything we will yet become.
我不会允许的
And I will not allow that.
乔久万岁
Long live Georgiou!
乔久万岁
Long live Georgiou!
大地
Terra firma!
万岁
Terra eterna!
你好 船长
Hello, Captain.
既然我们在卡戎号♥
Seeing as we are here at the Charon,
我猜你是急着去准备
I assume you were rushing off to prepare
迎接我上船吧
the way for my arrival on board?
如果你有话要对我说
If you have something to say to me,
说出来
say it.
你得找个更好的杀手
You need to find better assassins.
我知道你在和卢卡合作 斯塔麦兹在帮你
I know you're working with Lorca and Stamets was helping you.
我女儿 我全都知道了
My daughter, I know everything.
认罪
Confess.
我就饶你一命
And I will spare your life.
"认罪 我就饶你一命"
"Confess and I'll spare your life"?
你是谁
Who are you?
你的弱点与日俱增
Your weakness grows every day.
别把成长和软弱混为一谈
Do not confuse growth with weakness.
如你所见 我的权力是绝对的
My power is absolute, as you have seen.
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Now tell me what this is really about.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that.
为什么 因为你把我"从垃圾堆里挑出来"
Why, because you "Plucked me out of a trash heap"?
我是那个垃圾堆的主人
I was master of that trash heap.
现在我什么都不是了
And now I'm nothing.
我是个工具
I'm a tool.
我只是永远无法独♥立♥的你的倒影
I'm just this reflection of you who can never stand on my own.
但是卢卡
But Lorca...
他爱的是我这个人
he loves me for me.
他尊敬的
And he honors me...
是我本人
for me.
我给了你很多机会
I gave you every opportunity.
没必要走到这一步
It didn't have to come to this.
当然了
Of course it did.
你想让我认罪吗
You want a confession?
好啊
Yeah.
我和卢卡策划了一场政♥变♥
I planned a coup with Lorca.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
再来一次我还会这么做
And I'd do it again.
来吧 你还在等什么
So come on. What are you waiting for?
处决我吧 母亲
Execute me, Mother.
动手吧
Do it.
不 这太简单了
No, that is the easy way.
我知道结局如何
And I know how that story ends.
你死 我死 或者都死 但是
You die, I die, or both, but...
此时此刻
as of this moment,
我们的未来是不可知的
our future is unwritten.
好好利用 好吗
Let's make it count, shall we?
带她去行刑舱
Take her to the agonizer.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表