Lieutenant Willa,
带阿迪拉·塔尔去医疗舱做全面检查
take Adira Tal to medical for a full diagnostic.
长官 基利难民的情况更糟了
Sir, the situation with the Kili refugees has gotten worse.
医疗舱要饱和了
Sickbay is overflowing.
我们要在走廊里进行分诊了
We're having to perform triage in the corridors.
三号♥病人开始抽搐了 医生
Patient three just started seizing, Doctor.
伊莱医生说他们最多还剩四个小时
Dr. Eli says they have four hours left, at best.
诊断结果出来了吗
Is there a diagnosis yet?
神经系统的连锁性衰竭
Cascade failure of the nervous system
是由错误折叠的蛋白质引起的
brought on by misfolding proteins.
一种叫"朊病毒"的东西
Something called "Prions."
不会传染 但也没有特效药
They're not contagious, but there's no cure yet, either.
除非你找出他们是在哪里被感染的
There won't be until you find out where they became infected.
我们可以帮你分♥析♥他们的行程
We could help you analyze their travel.
我们已经在查他们的日志了
We're already in their logs,
整理出一份他们之前
compiling a roster of every planet
到访过的所有星球的列表
they visited before they came here.
请你尽力帮他们吧
See what you can do to help.
如果我越界了 我道歉
My apologies if I overstepped.
简单来说 我们很想帮助同属联邦的同胞
Uh, simply put, we are anxious to help our Federation family.
当然 谢谢你们的好意
Of course. I appreciate the offer,
但首先必须进行汇报
but a debrief must come first.
你们来到这里 一路上一定经历了很多
Your journey here must be quite the story.
我们已经迫不及待想讲给你听了 上将
A story we are eager to tell, Admiral.
我更迫不及待想听
Not as eager as I am to hear it.
我们还在分♥析♥
We're still analyzing
我们离开虫洞时
the cause of the spatial and temporal...
空间和时间点出现差异的原因
...variances in our exiting the Wormhole.
早期迹象表明
Early indications suggest
发现号♥可能撞到了
that Discovery may have hit a pocket
一小股异常引力波
of abnormal gravity waves.
你这套"红色天使"装备
And this "Red Angel" Suit of yours--
再也用不了了吗
it's no longer accessible?
我把它送回虫洞以发出最后的信♥号♥♥
I sent it back into the Wormhole to initiate the final signal.
按照程序设定 它之后会自毁
It was then programmed to self-destruct.
世上只存在一个时间晶体 上将
There was but one time crystal, Admiral.
这永远都是有去无回的
It was always going to be a one-way trip
对球体的数据也是 对我们所有人都是
for the Sphere data and for all of us.
我们现在要负责的到底是什么数据
And what exactly is this data we're now accountable for?
球体是与发现号♥融合的一种仁慈的生命体
The Sphere is a benevolent life-form that merged with Discovery.
它的数据记录了它的实体
Its data is a record of everything seen
在我们离开过去之前十万年中
and experienced by this entity
所见 所经历过的一切
in the 100,000 years leading up to our departure.
十万年 天啊
100,000 years. Well.
发现号♥总是充满惊喜 不是吗
Discovery's just full of surprises, isn't she?
你可能是最后一个还保留着
You may be the last Kelpien who still retains
瓦哈莱的生化痕迹的凯尔比人
biochemical traces of Vahar'ai.
而你的边缘系统看起来
And your limbic system's been getting
非常活跃啊 中校
quite a workout, Commander.
你有情绪夸张的倾向吗
Are you prone to emotional exaggeration?
我们的人工智能比你们那时候进化了不少
Our AIs have evolved quite a bit since your day.
我的主诊断扫描仪
My primary diagnostic scanners
能识别出相当微小的异常
can read anomalies as small
神经细胞蛋白编码的异常也逃不过
as aberrant protein coding in your neurons,
所以你骗不了我
so you can't lie to me.
就这样吧 伊莱
That'll be all, Eli.
上将 如果可以的话 我们有几个关于自己的
Admiral, if-if We may, we have a few questions
-问题要问 -当然了
- of our own. - I bet.
鉴于你和卡米纳的关系 我很好奇
Given what you shared of Kaminar, I am curious
联邦现在还剩下了多少成员
as to what remains of the rest of the Federation.
据我们所知现在还有38个世界
38 member worlds that we're aware of.
巅峰时期有350个
Down from 350 at its peak.
可能还有更多 但自从子空间中继损坏后
There may be others, but since the subspace relays went down,
我们之间很难取得联♥系♥了
we're having difficulty finding each other.
我们现在坐的地方
Where we sit now represents
不仅是星际舰队的司令部
not just the headquarters of Starfleet Command,
还是星际联邦的
but also the entire civilian government
整个平民政♥府♥
of the United Federation of Planets.
自从烬灭之后就一直这样了
And it's been that way since The Burn.
先生 恕我冒昧
Sir, if I may ask,
-关于烬灭 我们 -我还不能
- regarding The Burn, we... - I am not at liberty
随意和你讨论情报 中校
to discuss intelligence with you yet, Commander.
你们没骗我
You're not lying to me,
但我们的数据库里没有任何能
but there is nothing in our database
证实红色天使或管控的资料
to verify a Red Angel or a Control.
我们的情报显示
Our intelligence says that
发现号♥毁于2258年 且并未提及任何
Discovery was destroyed in 2258, with no mention
有关远距穿梭孢子引擎的事
of a displacement-activated spore drive.
那么
So,
现在同一空间里有两种真♥相♥共存
two truths now exist in one space.
这从来都不是好事
That never goes well.
星际舰队的操作程序包括清除
Starfleefs operating procedures would have included the erasure
所有与我们飞船相关的文件
of any files related to our vessel,
以消除这些资料造成更多危机的可能性
to eliminate the possibility of a recurring threat.
我们来这里是为了确保管控没有进化
We came here to ensure that Control did not evolve.
此事我无法证实
I can't possibly corroborate that.
历史小知识
A quick history lesson.
联邦在30世纪大部分时间里
The Federation has spent most of the 30th century
都在为维护《时间协议》而战
fighting a war to uphold the Temporal Accords,
这是一个禁止时间旅行的星际条约
an interstellar treaty outlawing time travel to prevent anyone
以阻止来自过去的人改变未来 反之亦然
from the past from changing the 'future, and vice verse.
你们的出现 从定义上来说 就是犯罪
Your presence here, by definition, is a crime.
我们所做的一切都是与联邦的理念
Everything we have ever done has been in accordance
相符合的 长官
with the ideals of the Federation, sir.
如果我们没有进行跃进
If we hadn't made the jump,
宇宙中所有的有机生命都会灭亡
all organic life in the universe would've ended.
那我们就不会有这次谈话了
And we wouldn't be having this conversation,
-上将 -如果这是真的
- Admiral. - If that's true,
那我们欠你一个无以言表的人情
then we owe you a debt beyond words.
但从我此时此刻的立场来看
But from where I sit, and I sit here,
没有证据 我不能冒险相信你
trusting you is a risk I cannot take without evidence.
联邦遗孤的安全存续
The safety and security of whatever's left
必须优先于一切
of the Federation must take priority over everything else.
所以 在我们理清头绪之前
And so, until we sort through this,
我会征用发现号♥进行分♥析♥和翻新
I'll be requisitioning Discovery for analysis and retrofit.
-上将 -没得商量 舰长
- Admiral... - Not open to debate, Captain.
我们也会查看你们的日志
We'll also be looking through your logs
并让你们的舰员汇报情况
and debriefing your crew,
如果他们说的和你们一样
and assuming their stories match yours,
给他们重新分配职位
determine where they can be reassigned.
重新分配
Reassigned?
长官 我能问问为什么吗
Uh, sir, may I ask Why?
不能
No.
你声称你的行为
Now, you claim you're acting
与联邦的理念一致
in accordance with Federation ideals.
我希望你能继续这么做
I would ask that you continue to do so,
以星际舰队的需求为先
by putting the needs of Starfleet
而不是以你的舰员为先
ahead of the needs of your crew.
我所知道的联邦会明白
The Federation that I remembr would understand
其他舰员根本不会有我们的经历
that there is no other crew with our experience.
当然其他舰员也都不能操作孢子引擎
And certainly no other crew that can operate the spore drive.
这两条都没错
Correct on both counts.
那你为什么不争取让我们待在一起
Why aren't you fighting for us to stay together, then?
我们已经不再"逍遥法外"了 迈克
We are no longer "Out there", Michael.
我们效忠于星际舰队 就要听从上将的命令
We serve Starfleet by executing the admiral's orders.
万斯应该利用而不是贬低我们我掌握的一切
Vance should make use of who we are now, not diminish us for it.
怎么做完全取决于他自己
Well, that is entirely his call.
那我们就帮他做出正确的选择
Then let's help him make the right one.
-我理解他的动机 -我也是
- I understand his motives. - Well, so do I.
但我也知道如果这组舰员现在解散
But I also know that if this crew gets pulled apart now,
有些人可能永远无法恢复
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表