And I'll send whatever I find to the Ni'Var Science Institute.
你可以随意处置
You can do with it what you want.
我不求回报
I ask you for nothing.
但我信任你们
But I am giving you my trust.
作为星际舰队的一员
As a member of Starfleet.
进来
Come in.
我理解你刚才的用意
I got where you were going back there,
但你本可以选择一个更好的
but you could have picked a better time
教育我的时机
to do some parenting.
这就是你12岁时的样子吗
Is this what you were like as a 12-year-old?
你告诉我的第一件事
You know, the first thing you told me,
这么久之后的第一件事
the first thing after all this time...
就是你不知道
...was that you didn't know
如何融入你的家庭
how you fit in with your family anymore.
迈克 你不需要
Michael, you don't need to choose
在过去的你和现在的你之间抉择
between the person you used to be and the person you are now.
你不应该
You shouldn't.
责任和快乐是相辅相成的
Duty and joy go hand in hand.
责任的存在
Duty is there
让你可以继续追求你的幸福
so you can continue to pursue your happiness.
快乐的存在
And joy is there
让你有了值得为之奋斗的真实的东西
so that you have something real to fight for.
那么 现在怎么办
So, what now?
我告诉过你还有另外的观众
I told you there was another audience.
当特里娜总统看到你时
When President T'Rina saw you,
当你让她看到你时
when you let her see you...
她决定
...she decided that trusting you
值得冒险相信你
was worth the risk.
她还说
And she also said
她想知道斯波克
she wondered how much of the man Spock became
受了他姐姐多大的影响
was the result of who his sister was.
你要留在双位一体星 对吗
You're staying on Ni'Var, aren't you?
我不能一直和你在一起
I can't be bound to you.
你不再身处绝境
You're not a lost cause.
但我终于有机会对你说
But I finally get a chance to say something to you
我很久以来一直想说的话
that I've wanted to say for a very long time.
需要时 你一定能找到我
You always know where to find me.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你告诉他们了
You told them?
我当然告诉他们了
Of course I told them.
我
I...
我还没有回答 我...
I haven't given an answer yet. I...
接任吧
Say yes.
但我
But I...
-接任吧 -接任吧
- Say yes. - Say yes.
接任吧
Say yes.
接任吧
Say yes!
接任吧
Just say it.
真的吗
Really?
为什么
Why?
因为 我们了解你
Because...we know you.
而且 了解你之后
And, knowing you,
我们愿意追随你去任何地方
we'd all follow you anywhere.
萨鲁做了正确的选择
Saru made the right choice.
我
Well, I'm...
会需要你们所有人的帮助
gonna need all of your help.
当然
Of course.
但是 首先 我们想提出
But, uh, first, we'd like to present
一些抱怨和请求
a list of grievances and requests.
我需要在地球上休假两周
I need two weeks' leave on Earth.
一个叫夏威夷的地方
Place called Hawaii.
我的淋浴喷头 所以
Yeah, the head in my 'fresher is leaking, so...
我想要带窗户的房♥间
I'd like quarters with a window.
我想让你派个人来帮我分♥析♥
I'd like you to assign someone to help me analyze
这些SB-19数据
all this SB-19 data.
不会吧 你拿到了
No. You got it?
太棒了
Oh! That's amazing!
我真的很想告诉你
I really wanted to tell you.
我是不是错过了接任的那部分
Oh, did I miss the cool "Say yes" part?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我只想得到你的祝福
I just wanted your blessing.
不 你不需要
No, you don't need that.
我怎样才能顺利胜任
How can I make it easier?
你领导我
You lead me.
等等 你是说你不走了
Wait, you mean you're not leaving?
我会在这里呆上一段时间了
I'm here for the duration.
博翰中校
Commander Burnham,
我要你马上把数据送到科学实验室
I want you to take that data to the science lab immediately.
你要找出烬灭的原因
You are going to figure out what caused the Burn
帮助重建星际联邦
and help to rebuild the Federation.
太棒了
Yes!
我们都会的
We all will.
我很高兴 因为我
I'm glad, because I thought
以为你会要求我把床
you were going to ask for me to switch my bed
挪到房♥间的另一边
to the other side of the room.
是啊 不 这个也要完成
Yeah. No, that's happening.
好吧 悉听尊便 大副
Oh. Well, whatever you say, Number One.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
这次会面
This has been...
和我预期的完全不同
quite different from what I expected.
这是赞美之词
That was a compliment.
请允许我说几句
If I may,
我理解双位一体星的情况很复杂
I understand the situation on Ni'Var is complex.
现在就考虑未来加入♥联♥邦
Contemplating a future within the Federation
可能还为时过早
may be premature at this time.
然而
However,
我非常希望有机会
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to continue
能继续我们的谈话
our conversation.
我也一样
As would I.
慢慢来
In time.
谢谢你 总统女士
Thank you, Madam President.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛 萨鲁舰长
Live long and prosper, Captain Saru.
-你拿到数据了 对吧 -对
- You got the data, didn't you? - I did.
你不会离开吧
And you're not leaving, are you?
不
No.
我归属于这里
I belong here.
和舰员们在一起
With this crew.
真正的信徒 对吧
True believer, right?
你怎么打算
What does that mean for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你让我有家的感觉
You feel like home.
你也是
So do you.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表