你还记得你的家人吗
Do you remember your family?
我们一起玩
We played together.
收获海带 我很喜欢
Harvested kelp. I liked that.
我喜欢在水里
I liked being in the water.
我喜欢它的味道
I liked the way it smelled.
我有个
I had a...
我们一起吃饭
We ate together.
那些都是家庭活动
Those are family things.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
收获的环境已经失效了
The harvesting environment is no longer functional.
你还记得这一切之前的任何事吗
Do you remember anything before all of this?
之前
Before?
我想知道你是否还记得
I wonder if you might remember a time with your family
在收获环境出现之前和家人在一起的时光
before the harvesting environment.
也许你在船上的时候
When you were on a ship, perhaps?
计算机 重置参数
Computer, reset parameters.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你是来教我的
You're here to teach me.
对
Yes.
原谅我 我的程序不稳定
Forgive me. My programming is unstable.
出口在哪里
Where is the exit?
我不明白
I don't understand.
总是有出口的
There is always an exit.
一种关闭全息程序
A way to turn off the holoprogram.
重置所有参数的方法
To reset all parameters.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No, no.
别说了
Stop it.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我不喜欢这个课程
I do not like this program.
我知道这对你很有意义
I know this is meaningful for you,
但我们不能呆在这里 舰长
but we can't stay here, Captain.
我们要完成任务
We need to finish the mission,
找到博翰中校 然后离开这里
find Commander Burnham and get out of here.
长者
Elder,
我们了解你的程序规定
uh, we understand the nature of your programming,
但是为了给成长中的孩子
but in order to provide social and emotional support
提供社交和情感上的支持 我们必须找到他
for the growing child, we must locate him.
当他害怕的时候
When he is afraid,
他会去他的要塞
he goes to his fortress.
那孩子躲着我们
The child hides away from all of us.
我会设法找到的
I'll try to find it.
我可以看看这本书吗
May I examine the book?
可以
Oh, yes.
你要听摇篮曲吗
Would you like a lullaby?
好
Yeah.
这个图腾
This totem.
我在入口附近看到的
I saw these near the entrance.
万能的眼睛变成了一种
The All-Seeing Eye has become...
保护
protection?
苏卡尔
Uh, Su'Kal,
他用这种设计建造了那些图腾
he uses this design to build these totems.
他在保护自己不受什么东西的伤害
What is he protecting himself from?
故事中的怪物
The monster from the story.
它从海上升起 覆盖着海带
It rises from the sea, covered in kelp,
为了提醒卡米纳的孩子们要获得真正的自♥由♥
to remind the children of Kaminar that to be truly free...
他们必须面对最深的恐惧
They must face their deepest fear.
我记得那个故事
I remember that story.
对
Yes.
苏卡尔害怕锁着的门后面的东西
Su'Kal's afraid of whatever's behind that locked door.
只要他不去面对它
So long as he will not face it,
他就会留在这里
he will remain in this place.
你也一样
As will you.
不
Oh, no.
发现号♥ 如果你在听--
Discovery, if you're listening--
保罗 快回来
Paul, hurry back.
我们需要你
We need you.
有欧萨拉的迹象吗
Any sign of Osyraa?
没有
Nothing.
她怎么找到我们的
How did she even find us?
如果她想要孢子引擎 她可能一直在跟踪它
If she wants your spore drive, she's probably been tracking it.
你是说扫描我们的跃进信♥号♥♥吗
You mean scanning for our jump signature?
她在奎吉安就收到过一次信♥号♥♥
She'd have gotten a read on it back at Kwejian.
她为什么没有向我们开火
Why didn't she fire on us?
这不像她的作风
It's not like her.
不管她在计划什么
Whatever she's got planned,
我想她需要我们的星舰不受伤害才能成功
I'm guessing she'll need us whole to make it work.
工程部 护盾的状况如何
Engineering, what's the status on shields?
还有30分钟我们才能跃进
30 more minutes before we can jump.
我们收到呼叫
Uh, we're being hailed.
是欧萨拉
It's Osyraa.
告诉斯塔麦兹我们十分钟后就需要修好护盾
Tell Stamets we need shields in ten.
接通她
Put her through.
放在屏幕上
On screen.
舰长呢
Where's the captain?
我是代理舰长
I'm acting captain.
那个凯尔比人让你负责
The Kelpien left you in charge?
正是在下 我现在有点忙
Damn straight. I'm kind of busy right now,
所以你能开门见山吗
so could you get to the point?
你不是真正的当舰长的料
You are not really captain material.
有意思 可你对我一无所知
Oh, nice try. You don't know anything about me.
我当然了解你
Oh, sure I do.
和每个人都是朋友 对吧
Everybody's friend, right?
善于与人相处 团队合作
Good with people, team player.
但在你那可爱的小心脏深处
But deep down in that pretty little heart of yours,
你知道你只是个骗子
you know that you're just a fraud.
我说得有错吗
How am I doing?
一个19世纪的地球神经学家
Mm, a certain 19th-century Earth neurologist
会说你刚刚证明了投影的概念
would say that you've just proven the idea of projection:
你告诉我我是个骗子
you tell me I'm a fraud
因为在内心深处 你觉得自己是个骗子
because deep down inside, you kind of feel like a fraud.
很有趣 这不仅仅是人类的防御机制
It's interesting. It's not just a human defense mechanism.
银河系里的生物也都有
It's galactic.
别考验我 红头发
Don't test me, Red.
好吧 我们跳过弗洛伊德
Okay, we'll skip Freud.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的星舰
Your ship,
以你的孢子引擎和你的船员作为筹码
your spore drive and your crew as leverage.
不 不可能
Oh, no. Not gonna happen.
你不能带走这艘星舰或星舰上的任何人
You will not take this ship or anyone on it.
现在不可能 以后也不可能
Not now. Not ever.
不可能
No.
迈克
Michael.
看着我
See me.
那个全息影像是苏卡尔故事里的怪物
That holo-- it is the monster from Su'Kal's story.
看着我
See me.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
星球 极度危险
舰长
Uh, Captain...
地表有某种扰动
There's some kind of disturbance from the surface.
而且还在增加
And it's increasing.
维鲁宾星云
警告 隐形中
曲速核心
The warp core!
锁定磁性收缩管
Lock down the magnetic constrictors.
你以为我在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?
阿迪拉 清空双锂仓
Adira, purge the dilithium chamber.
斯塔麦兹 怎么回事
Stamets, what's happening?
某种东西正在破坏曲速核心中的双锂
Something is destabilizing the dilithium in the core.
会引起连锁反应
It'll cause a chain reaction.
我必须改变所有能源的路径
I have to reroute all power.
隐形正在消退
We're decloaking.
如果这发生在我们身上
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表