而这里的环境有
and this environment has massive
高浓度的二锂
concentrations of dilithium.
更别提外面的世界了
Not to mention whatever's outside.
你觉得苏卡尔
You think Su'Kal's
和二锂有基因层面的联♥系♥吗
genetically connected to dilithium?
我认为他的基因发生了变异
I think his genes have mutated to allow his body
使得他的身体与二锂以独特的方式相互作用
to interact with dilithium in unique ways, yes.
二锂有一个子空间的部分
Well, dilithium has a subspace component.
这是不是意味着他也
Uh, does that-does that mean he'd have a genetic connection
和子空间有联♥系♥吗
to subspace, too?
这就说得通了
That would explain a lot.
在你传送过来之前 舰上有没有发生什么
Did anything unusual happen on board
-不寻常的事 -有 我们的曲速核
- before you beamed down here? - Yeah, our-our warp core
产生了反应
reacted to something,
子空间辐射激增 为什么
uh, a subspace radiation surge. Why?
苏卡尔很生气
Su'Kal got upset.
他尖叫 整个地面都在震动
He screamed and the entire ground shook.
声音是一种机械波
Sound is-is a mechanical wave.
它的能量通过介质传播
Its energy travels through a medium.
-比如子空间 -他的尖叫声一定
- Like subspace. - His scream must have
以二锂的子空间部分的
traveled at the resonant frequency
共振频率传播
of-of dilithium's subspace components.
就是它击中了我们的曲速核
That's what hit our warp core.
所以125年前让他害怕的东西
So whatever frightened him 125 years ago
肯定比他今天的遭遇糟糕得多
must have been infinitely worse than what happened to him today.
这就是烬灭的原因
That's what caused the Burn.
我们能阻止烬灭再次发生吗
Can we stop the Burn from happening again?
如果我们能让他远离这些二锂 我想可以
If we can get him away from all of this dilithium, I think so.
飞船要散架了
The ship's falling apart.
护盾撑不了多久
Shields won't hold for much longer.
如果苏卡尔有答案
If Su'Kal has answers,
我们需要它们 现在就要
we need them. Like, now.
苏卡尔
Ah, Su'Kal.
长老不见了
The elder's gone.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他的缺席只能反映出
His absence can only reflect
这个世界的陷落有多严重
how severely this world is degrading.
我们得走了 苏卡尔
We must go, Su'Kal.
我见过一次外面的世界
I saw outside once.
那时我还很小 那是
When I was so very small. It was...
太可怕了
Terrifying.
长者给我读故事
The elder read stories to me.
它们让我平静下来 它们让我有安全感
They calmed me. They made me feel safe.
他现在不在我身边了
I do not have him now.
你还有我们
You have us.
你还有我
You have me.
求你了 苏卡尔
Please, Su'Kal,
带我们去那个房♥间
take us to that room.
不管里面是什么
Whatever is inside,
是时候看看了
it is time to see.
为什么机舱不能离得近点
Why can't the nacelles be closer?
我们快到接入点了
We're almost to the access point.
坚持住
Hang in there.
在这里
Here.
我觉得我起不来了
I don't think I can get up.
你得试试
You have to try.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
奥沃 你得自己去
Owo, you have to go by yourself.
带上氧气
Take the oxygen.
什么
What?
不 你会窒息的
No. You'll suffocate.
我们只是在苟延残喘
We're just delaying the inevitable.
你必须完成任务
You have to finish the mission.
拜托
Please.
我爱你们
I love you all.
-你还需要多久 -两分钟
- How much longer do you need? - Two minutes.
15秒怎么样
How about 15 seconds?
快点
Anytime.
-连15秒都没到呢 -快点
- It hasn't even been 15 seconds. - Come on!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
成功了
Got it.
开门
Open that door!
我无法及时强启系统
I won't be able to override the system in time.
我们动不了
We can't move.
那就B计划吧
Plan B, then?
-没有发现目标 -没有 没有
- Negative contact. - Negative, negative,
没有目标 八号♥甲板安全
we got nothing. All clear, deck eight.
在上面 你这个天杀的
Up here, you son of a bitch.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
但我得离开这里 我们没时间了
But I have to get out of here. We're running out of time.
我有个主意 掩护我
I have an idea. Cover me!
迈克
Michael!
处理中
Processing.
快点
Come on.
-处理中 -快点
- Processing. - Come on.
-快点 -坐标已接受
- Come on! - Coordinates accepted.
对
Yes!
你已到达数据核心
You have arrived at the data core.
是我也会来这里 聪明
I'd have come here, too. Smart.
你的认可对我来说意义非凡
Your approval means everything to me.
-肾上腺素消退了吗 -根本没有
- Adrenaline wearing off? - Nope.
机舱门打开
Nacelle doors open.
警告
Warning.
氧气耗尽
Oxygen depleted.
警告 机舱被入侵
Warning: Nacelle breach.
机舱被入侵
Warning: Nacelle breach.
机舱被入侵
Warning: Nacelle breach.
奥沃瑟坤上尉
Lieutenant Owosekun.
你不能待在这里
You can't be here.
磁场
The magnetic field.
你必须站起来
You must stand.
-报告情况 -有东西把我们撞出曲速了
- Status report! - Something's knocked us out of warp.
让铬绿号♥把我们拉进去 我们不能失去这艘星舰
Tell the Viridian to pull us in. We are not losing this ship.
你觉得
Who do you think
谁掉下去会留下更大的污渍
is gonna make the bigger stain down there,
你 还是你的肥猫
you, or that fat cat of yours?
她是女王
She's a queen!
没必要这样的
It doesn't have to be like this.
我已经跟万斯试过了
I already tried with Vance.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make that mistake again.
是啊
Yeah, well...
不像你
unlike you...
我从不放弃
I never quit.
电脑 我是迈克·博翰
Computer, this is Michael Burnham,
联邦星舰发现号♥中校
Commander, USS Discovery.
重置所有主系统和次级系统
Reset all primary and secondary systems.
授权码 博翰 γ602εE
Authorization code Burnham Gamma six-zero-two Epsilon Echo.
系统检查
System check.
系统检查
System check.
系统检查
System check.
重启完成 博翰中校
Reboot complete, Commander Burnham.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
恢复所有甲板的生命维持系统
Restore life support on all decks,
把发现号♥上的所有管♥理♥员♥都传送出去
beam all regulators off Discovery,
将辅助动力转移到护盾上
divert auxiliary power to shields.
打开全舰频道
Open a ship-wide channel.
我是迈克·博翰中校
This is Commander Michael Burnham.
任何能听到我说话的船员 立即到舰桥报到
Any crew who can hear me, report to the bridge immediately.
重复 我是博翰中校
I repeat, this is Commander Burnham.
立即到舰桥报到
Report to the bridge immediately.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表