Computer, scan shuttle bay for Cleveland Booker's ship.
无法找到
Unable to locate.
过来 猫咪
Come here, kitty.
来
Come...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No-no-no-no, there's...
你得过来 伙计
You got to come here, bud.
你得回到盒子里去
You got to go back in the box.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
簿克说他已经找到一个黑匣子
Book said he already found a black box,
但下去后你要是看到别的黑匣子 也拿回来
but if you see any others while we're down there, grab them.
从那白♥痴♥的眼皮底下抓人吗
Out from under the idiot's nose?
小菜一碟
Child's play.
在我拿到你的二锂之前 不许进行交易
No merchandise until I get your dilithium.
你们离开的时候才能拿回武器
And you don't get your weapons back until you leave.
我要是想杀你 根本不需要武器
If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't need a weapon.
而且从这里的情形来看
And from the looks of this place,
他们还会因此为我创造个节日出来
they'd name a holiday after me.
是谁让你管事的
So who put you in charge?
我是欧萨拉的侄子
I'm Osyraa's nephew.
这是她的地盘
This is her territory.
-你凭什么想... -你才是凭什么想的
- What makes you think... - What makes you think?
别告诉我你真的有脑浆这种东西
Oh, don't tell me you have actual brain matter,
或者其它"侄子"该有的东西
or whatever nephews have.
你们从哪获得人手
Where do you get your help from?
这么多帮手 B6星吗
All these people. Beta VI?
还是玛琳·吉拉
Marin-Jira?
他们欠欧萨拉的债
They owe Osyraa.
就得永远为我们工作
They work for us forever.
很简单的道理
It's pretty simple.
我倒很想见见这位欧萨拉
I'd love to meet this Osyraa.
听起来像是我喜欢的类型
She sounds like my kind of girl.
我们要走那边
We're going over there.
她要找的是自密封柄螺栓
She's looking for self-sealing stem bolts
是24世纪末的东西
from the late 24th century.
在下面
Down there.
入口右转
Hang a right at the entrance.
就在等离子线圈旁边
Next to the plasma coils.
应该能找到你们要找的东西
You should be able to find what you're looking for.
我对24世纪以前的所有东西
I'm particularly interested in any
都很感兴趣
pre-2400 items.
这些船都是老古董了
These ships are old as dirt.
里面有很多好东西
There's plenty of good scrap in 'em.
看这个
Here.
拜托 这些玩意有一半在那个时代都不存在
Please. Half of those parts didn't even exist in that era.
这个 完全是原装的
Now, this has all its original parts.
930年前的
930 years old,
现在还能用
and it still works.
别碰
Don't touch.
快点
Move it.
舰长 那边还有更多
Captain, there's more over there.
走吧
Let's go.
注意 六区有工人到达
Attention, Sector Six arriving workers.
立即到三号♥熔炉报到
Report immediately to Melting Forge Three
以实施强制安全协议和植入
for mandatory security protocols and implantation.
对不起 我必须这么做
Ryn: I'm sorry, I have to do this.
放松点 只会疼一分钟
Try to relax, it'll only hurt for a minute.
别碰我 叛徒
Get off me, traitor.
拜托 小心你的胳膊肘 莱
Hey, come on, watch that elbow, Lai.
我没事
I'm good.
那个调节器之前可差点卸掉你的胳膊肘
Not since that regulator tried to separate you from it.
我可以的
I got this, okay?
莱 我找到一些塔拉树皮
Hey, Lai, I found some Tala bark.
可能对你的手肘有帮助
I thought it might help with your elbow.
我不需要你的任何东西
Anything from you is nothing I need.
芮安 别理他
Ryn, let him go.
他们以为我想变成这样
They think I want to be this guy.
他们知道如果你拒绝 欧萨拉会把你折磨至死
They know Osyraa will kill you slow if you say no.
尽量别往心里去
Just try and not take it personal.
我们只是想
We're all just trying to...
那是谁
Who is that?
是朋友 低头别看
Um... friend. Just keep your eyes down.
放下
Drop it!
什么
What?
交出来
Show me.
别这样 放轻松
Hey, come on, take it easy.
你 闭嘴
You! Shut up.
你在偷我的东西吗
Are you stealing from me?
只是一份水罢了
It's just a water ration.
只是一份水罢了
Just a water ration.
我们努力为你们提供所需的水
We work hard to bring you all the water you need.
看来这还不够啊
I guess that's not enough.
托勒 求你了
Tolor, please...
开门
Open the door.
我们还没测试过
We haven't tested the new system updates
新系统更新之后的防御围墙系统
on the perimeter pylons.
也许你能毫发无损地逃出去 也许不能
Maybe you'll go free, or you might not.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
There's only one way to find out.
三
Three...
求你不要
Please don't.
二
Two...
一
One!
再快点
Faster.
再快点
Faster!
看来挺有用的
I guess it does work.
回去工作
Get back to work.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么把自己关在这个金鱼缸里
Why are you shutting yourself away in this goldfish bowl?
我在工作
I'm working.
外面有个篮球场 还有地滚球
There's a basketball court out there, and bocce.
还有击剑 真诱人
And fencing. Enticing.
阿迪拉 我们在这个奇妙的移♥动♥世界
Adira, we're on this amazing moving world,
我只看到了你睡觉 工作和吃饭的地方
and I've only seen where you sleep, work and eat.
这些都是重要功能
And these are all vital functions.
我们能创造些新的回忆吗
Could we make a new memory, please?
谁移♥动♥了混合舱
Who moved the intermix pods?
根本不符合人体工程学
Ergonomics don't make any sense.
这远远超出了我的职责范围
That's way above my pay grade.
去找上将吧
Talk to the Admiral.
是的 上将希望我们
Yes, well, the Admiral expects us to jump
随时跃进到阿格斯
to Argeth at any time.
这地方一团糟
This place is in chaos.
东西都不在该在的地方
Nothing's where it's supposed to be.
这些疯狂的孩子和他们制♥造♥的混乱
Oh, these crazy kids and their chaos.
莱纳斯 别这样
Linus, don't do that.
对不起的 新胸章
Sorry. New badge.
孢子引擎是新升级的
The spore drive's new and improved.
我重新设计了一下 这样你就不用分流管了
I redesigned it so you won't have to use those shunts.
这样舒服多了
Well, it's a lot more comfortable.
有点黏糊糊的
A little gooey.
纳米凝胶
Nanogel.
作为量子传感器
It acts as a quantum transducer.
不会黏手 没有残留
Slips right off. No residue.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他死得很快
His death was efficient.
谢谢你 现在你知道
Thank you. And now you know what happens
你违反规则的下场
when you break the rules.
我看到了
So I saw.
场面有点血腥 但这才是重点
A little messy, but I assume that's the point.
我想购买♥♥那个防御围墙的技术
I want to buy the tech for that fencing system.
专有的 属于欧萨拉
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表