《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
基斯号♥上有一个生命信♥号♥♥
The Khi'eth. There's a life sign.
那艘船里还有人活着
Someone is alive inside that ship.
但最多只能支持四个小时 之后仍需要
We'll still need to be back in sickbay in four hours.
回到医疗舱
At the most.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
如果幸存者都不知道
What if the survivor doesn't know
外部世界的存在呢
the outside world even exists?
如果他从未听说过烬灭呢
What if he's never heard of the Burn?
你是这个课程的一部分
You're a part of the program.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
故事中的怪物
The monster from the story,
它从海上升起 为了提醒卡米纳的孩子们
it rises from the sea to remind the children of Kaminar
要获得真正的自♥由♥
that to be truly free,
他们必须面对最深的恐惧
they must face their deepest fear.
只要他不去面对它
So long as he will not face it,
他就会留在这里
he will remain in this place.
你也一样
As will you.
不 不
No, no, no!
迈克 我进星云了
Michael, I'm in the nebula.
-我现在必须把你们都传送出来 -簿克
- I have to pull you all out now. - Book?
无论下面刚才发生了什么
Whatever just happened down there,
差点又引发烬灭
it nearly caused another Burn.
苏卡尔 他引发了烬灭
Su'Kal. He caused the Burn.
我到了 你们在哪
I'm here. Where are you?
我会回来救你们两个的
I'll come back for both of you.
如果过去超过一天时间 就没什么意义了
If more than a day goes by, there's no point.
-阿迪拉 -发现号♥回来之前
- Adira? - They'll need this medication
他们需要这个药来撑着
to survive until Discovery comes back.
簿克
Book.
-其他人呢 -我们得回去救他们
- Where are the others? - We have to go back for them.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的星舰 以你的孢子引擎
Your ship, your spore drive
和你的船员作为筹码
and your crew, as leverage.
欧萨拉 她不在铬绿号♥上 她在发现号♥上
Osyraa. She's not on the Viridian, she's on Discovery.
而我们刚才放她从正门进来了
And we just let her in the front door.
我希望翡翠链与联邦结盟
I want the Emerald Chain to unite with the Federation.
我们可以达成一笔交易
There is a deal to be made here.
代表翡翠链的人
The person representing the Chain
必须被证明是可信的
has to be proven credible.
唯一的办法就是
And the only way that that can happen
如果他或她
is if he or she functions
完全不受你的影响
completely independently of you
并以你的罪行起诉你 我保证公平正义
and tries you for your crimes. I can promise you justice.
我也能做出同样的保证
Oh, I can promise you the same.
这是一个紧急逃生场
It's an emergency escape field.
我要开启归航信♥号♥♥
I'm turning on the homing beacon.
联邦总部会看到你
Fed HQ will see you and bring you in
趁欧萨拉发现你失踪之前带你回去
before Osyraa knows you're missing.
迈克 看着我
Michael, look at me.
-你怎么能这样 -对不起
- How can you do this?! - I'm sorry.
迈克
Michael!
你会非常后悔你做了这件事的
You're gonna be really sorry you did that.
你们是球体数据 对不对
You're the sphere data, aren't you?
是的 你好
Indeed we are. Hello.
问候你们
Greetings.
它藏在DOT-23机器人里了
It hid itself in the DOT-23s.
你们是来帮我们的吗
You here to help us?
为你效劳 舰长
I am at your service, Captain.
我们夺回星舰吧
Shall we take back the ship?
让卡米纳的舰队进入红色警戒状态
Put the fleet at Kaminar on red alert.
听我命令 准备向发现号♥开火
Prepare to fire on Discovery on my command.
巨鲸是一种有知觉的宇宙物种
The gormagander, a sentient cosmozoan species,
很遗憾保持着在联邦濒危物种名单上
holds the ignominious record of longest time spent
待的时间最久的记录
on the Federation's endangered species list.
因此3052年的这份
That's why this recorded scan
巨鲸幼崽的扫描记录
of a young gormagander pup in 3052
让我们特别感兴趣
was of particular interest to us...
看起来很疼
That looks painful.
苏卡尔
Su'Kal...
我病了
I am ill.
这个
This...
-这个世界 -给你
- this world... - Here.
用来疗伤
For your wounds.
萨鲁
Saru.
我到处都找过了 情况绝对更糟了
I've looked everywhere, and things are definitely worse.
这里的辐射量越来越大
More radiation is getting in.
他的爆发肯定在船体上造成了破口
His outburst must have caused a breach in the ship's hull.
他告诉你怎么关闭全息影像了吗
Has he told you how to turn off the holo?
我认为他对这个世界的了解
I believe he knows more about this world
比他所说的要多
than he has indicated.
但我不能强迫
But I cannot force
他改变观点 否则他可能会恐慌
a shift in perspective or he could panic.
再来一次烬灭可能会把余下的联邦摧毁
Another Burn could destroy what remains of the Federation.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
跟他说说你
Talk to him about you.
告诉他你是凯尔比人
Tell him you're Kelpien.
让他知道还有与他不同的观点
Show him there are perspectives other than his own.
能说通他的人只有你
If anyone can get through to him, it's you.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 休
Anyone? Hugh?
-阿迪拉 -天啊
- Adira? - Oh, my God.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
-我带了药来 -怎么带来的
- Well, um, I brought medicine. - How?
藏在嘴里
I hid it in my mouth.
我们听到你在船上
We heard you on board,
所以我知道我会降落在全息影像里
so I knew I'd be landing in a holo.
发现号♥怎么了 欧萨拉走了吗
What happened to Discovery? Has Osyraa gone?
他们来了吗 保罗还好吗
Are they here? Is Paul okay?
我不知道 来之前我没征求许可
I-I don't know. I didn't exactly ask permission to come.
我不敢相信你居然这么做了
I can't believe you did this.
我总得做点什么
Yeah, well, I had to do something.
给你
Here.
这能治好你们吗
Will these heal you?
不能 但能为我们争取点时间
No, but they will buy us some time.
-你找到他们了 -是啊
- You found them. - Yeah.
再不来就晚了
Not a moment too soon, looks like.
格雷
Gray?
你...
You...
你能看见我
you-you see me?
全息影像能识别出你
The holo-- it recognizes you.
你好
Hi.
我都忘了这感觉
I-I'd forgotten what...
你好
H-Hi.
你的眼睛的确很善良
You do have kind eyes.
我早说了
Told you.
带上阿迪拉和格雷
Take Adira and Gray.
继续寻找离开全息影像的出口
Continue to search for a way to exit the holo.
药给我们争取了一点时间
The medicine has bought us some time,
但我们最多只剩几个小时了
but we have only a few hours left, at most.
我们必须联络发现号♥ 不管他们在哪里
And we must make contact with Discovery, wherever they are.
航海家号♥ 你负责对付铬绿号♥
Voyager, you're gonna take the lead on the Viridian.
准备好就开火
Fire when ready.
听我口令 其他舰船 向发现号♥开火
On my mark, all other vessels, fire on Discovery.
它发的那条消息怎么办
What about the message it sends?
那个孢子引擎是我们与失去的
That spore drive is how we reconnect
所有世界重新连接的办法
with all the worlds we've lost.
如果欧萨拉先找到他们
If Osyraa reaches them first...
联邦就完了
the Federation is done for.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表