Come around again, Lieutenant.
舰长 我们没有护盾保护
Captain, we have no shields to defend.
我已经下了命令
I have given my order.
布克的船进入了隐形模式
Booker's ship just cloaked itself.
舰长 掠夺者正在关闭武器
Captain, raiders are powering down weapons.
温从来没有退让过
Wen has never backed away before.
也许他们遇到了一股势不可挡的力量
Perhaps they met an unstoppable force.
叫你的人停火
Tell your people to stand down.
直到我确定
Not until I'm certain that...
特快专递
Special delivery.
二锂是安全的
The dilithium is safe.
只要我们有他们的舰长 他的人就不会向我们开火
His people won't fire on us as long as we have their captain.
你们俩该谈谈了
It's time for you two to talk.
他和他的同类造成了这样的伤害
There is no talking past the damage
没什么可谈的了
he and his like have done.
我们造成的伤害
Damage we've done?
你知道我们
Do you have any idea how much
-我们损失了多少吗 -你们两个上一次
- We've lost? - When was the last time
谈话是什么时候
your two peoples talked with one another?
-他们没有尊重 -他们从来不听
- They have no respect. - They have never listened.
尝试
Try.
联合地球甚至不使用他们的二锂
United Earth doesn't even utilize their dilithium.
我们都饱受煎熬 他们却把二锂藏起来
They just hoard it while the rest of us suffer.
你们是自找的
You bring your suffering on yourselves.
也许你们应该互相谈谈
Maybe you should talk to one another
面对面谈谈
face-to-face.
如果你不交出你的二锂
If you don't surrender your dilithium,
我的人仍然可以用武力夺取它
my people can still take it by force.
我的生命不是那么重要
My life is not that important.
外交实在是太缓慢了
Diplomacy is so slow.
你是人类
You're human?
也许是时候停止假设
Perhaps it is time to stop making assumptions...
并开始倾听了
and start listening.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
你在干什么
What were you doing?
这艘船上的技术--
The technology on this ship--
你的玻璃立方 这些孢子罐
your glass cube, these spore canisters--
还有比你透露的更多的东西
there's more to it than you're letting on.
所以跟我解释一下 不然我就举报你
So explain it to me or I'll report you.
如果你要举报我们
If you were going to report us,
你早就做了
you'd have done it a long time ago.
另外 我不认为你想让每个人都知道
Besides, I don't think you want everyone knowing you're the one
是你破坏了飞船
responsible for the sabotage.
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
现在 你想让我看看你在做什么
Now, you want to show me what you're working on?
这些孢子来自真菌
These spores are from the fungal species
被称为原杉藻属漫星种
called Prototaxites Stellaviatori.
它们为另一种比光速更快的旅行方式提供动力
They power an alternate form of faster-than-light travel
被称为远距穿梭孢子引擎
called the displacement-activated spore hub drive,
虽然没人真的这么叫它
though no one actually calls it that.
你看到的界面
And, uh, that interface you saw...
它连接着我
...it connects to me.
我是它的人类向导
I'm its human navigator.
还有像你这样的人吗
Are there others like you?
没有人像我一样
There's no one like me.
我知道那种感觉
Well, I know how that feels.
那么 你的飞船在烬灭后没有无家可归
Um, so, your ship wasn't stranded after The Burn.
你还是星际舰队的一员吗
Are you even a part of Starfleet?
对
Yes.
但是是在2258年
But, um, from the year 2258.
那就说得通了
That explains a lot.
所有看起来崭新的旧技术
I mean, all the old technology that still looks brand-new.
但是 是怎么回事
But... how?
如果你想知道更多细节
If you want any more details,
那我要知道我在和谁说话
then I need to know who I'm talking to.
因为你也隐藏了很多事
Because there's also more to you than you're letting on.
我成了一名检查员是因为
I became an inspector hoping I'd come across
我想遇到联邦星际飞船
a Federation starship.
破坏只是为了让我在这里有更多的时间
The sabotage was just so I could have more time, here.
我只是想确保我能信任你
I just needed to make sure I could trust you.
因为我想跟你走
Because I want to come with you.
跟我们走 为什么
Come with us? Why?
塞纳·塔尔
Senna Tal,
你一直在找的星际舰队军官
the Starfleet officer you've been looking for...
我认识他
I know him.
当我们第一次扫描你的船时 船上很拥挤
When we first scanned your ship, it was overcrowded.
超过了船的承受程度
Strained beyond its means.
不是典型的突击舰
Not a typical raider ship.
我们在泰坦星上的栖息地
Our habitats on Titan are...
几乎不适合居住
barely livable.
泰坦星
Titan?
那曾经是一个研究殖民地
That was once a research colony.
你们一个世纪前从地球上分离了
You split off from Earth a century ago,
你们完全自给自足
you're fully self-sufficient.
我们曾经是
We were.
我们液态烃研究基地的一次事故
An accident at our liquid-hydrocarbon research base
破坏了我们三分之一的栖息地
destroyed a third of our habitats.
消灭了我们可耕种的地
Wiped out our tillable soil.
我们没有远程通讯
We've no long-range communications,
没办法寻求帮助
no way to ask for help.
我们失去了...
And we have lost...
太多人了 数不清
too many to count.
我们派来求救的第一艘飞船 去了我们的母星
The first ship we sent for help, to our home planet,
被炮击并摧毁
was fired upon and destroyed.
然后我们知道我们只能靠自己
Then we knew we were on our own.
地球为了自我保护的名义
Earth has had to have strong defense protocols
设置了强有力的防御程序
in the name of self-preservation.
我们不知道
We didn't know.
现在你知道了
Now you do.
恩多耶舰长
Captain Ndoye,
地球能为泰坦星提供工程师和设备吗
can Earth provide engineers and equipment to Titan,
确保这样的事故不会再发生
so an accident like that doesn't happen again?
假设
And assuming
泰坦星的研究没有丢失
Titan's research was not lost,
也许作为回报 它可以与地球共享研究成果
perhaps it could be shared with Earth in return.
我愿意讨论条件
I'm willing to discuss terms.
我也是
As am I.
你对待温的方式令人钦佩
The way you handled Wen was admirable.
如果你的船员愿意
An exception can be made for your crew
他们能破例获得访问地球的许可
to visit Earth's surface, should they wish to do so.
他们会非常感激的
They would appreciate that immensely.
我们经历了一个漫长的旅程
It has been a long journey.
你和阿迪拉谈过了
You spoke with Adira.
她告诉我她可以帮你
She told me she can help you.
我允许她留在你船上
She has my permission to remain on board your ship.
谢谢你 恩多耶舰长
Thank you, Captain Ndoye.
我愿意相信我们总有一天会回来的
I would like to believe we will return someday.
我们希望在你们来的时候给你一个更热烈的欢迎
We hope to offer you a warmer welcome when you do.
祝你的追寻富有成效 萨鲁舰长
May your search be fruitful, Captain Saru.
斯塔麦兹中校说你知道在哪里找到塔尔上将
Commander Stamets said you know where to find Admiral Tal.
这是否意味着他还活着
Does this mean he is alive after all?
差不多吧
Um, sort of.
我就是塔尔上将
I am Admiral Tal.
虽然是人类
Although human,
看来年轻的阿迪拉已经结合了楚尔共生体
it appears young Adira has been joined with a Trill symbiont.
楚尔
Trill?
我在交易所见过楚尔人
I've seen Trills at the exchanges.
我不知道他们有共生体
I didn't know they carried symbionts.
根据球体数据
Hmm. According to the sphere data,
共生体是一种有知觉的生命形式
the symbionts are a sentient life-form,
良性的 寿命极长
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表