我们所有人坐运输船离开
All of us, on a transport ship.
毫无疑问 博翰中校
There is no doubt Commander Burnham made
严重判断失误
a serious error in judgment.
但可以肯定的是 虽然我们的大副不在
But you can be assured that the absence of our Number One
但并不会影响我们应对
will not impact our ability to respond
阿格斯上的任何潜在冲突的能力
to any potential conflict on Argeth.
-凯霍加号♥回来了 -确保
- The Cuyahoga's back. -Well, make sure
他们在进行重子扫描前清空了飞船
they clear the ship before doing the baryon sweep.
我很高兴听到你说你能在
I'm glad to hear you can cope
没有大副的情况下应对自如 舰长
without your Number One, Captain,
因为我们很难在旧外交手段下
because we are having trouble keeping our head above water
维持生存
with old-fashioned diplomacy.
翡翠链退出了谈判
Emerald Chain has pulled out of talks.
听我的命令跃进
Stand by to jump on my orders.
我们要开始准备了 上将
We will begin preparations, Admiral.
解散
Dismissed.
你以为你领先我们两步 其实不然
You think you're two steps ahead of us, but you're not.
我不知道你为什么要费心
I don't know why you're even bothering.
我一直告诉你 你太蠢了
I keep telling you, you're too stupid.
你不是来搜罗装备的
You didn't come here for salvage.
事到如今 你能想到这一层我都替要你骄傲了
At this point, I'm almost proud it occurred to you.
长官 我找到你要的东西了
Sir, I found what you're looking for.
30单位的纯二锂
30 units of pure dilithium.
没你想的那么聪明
Not as smart as you thought.
现在谁才是蠢货
Now who's the meat sack?
开枪可不是个好主意
That would be a bad idea, to fire that weapon.
如果欧萨拉发现我们船上的东西
If Osyraa sniffed out what we had on our ship
想知道我们的事 她会因为你杀了我们
and wanted to know our story, she would kill you
而杀了你
for killing us.
第五区工作人员注意
Attention, Sector Five worker,
集♥合♥换班
report for shift change.
冲啊
Let's go!
-跟着我 冲啊 -快上船
- Stay with me! Let's go! - Get to the ship!
闯入未经授权区域
Unauthorized perimeter door accessed.
快去 快去
Go! Go!
围墙还开着
The perimeter fence is still on.
他们会过来的
They'll come through.
孩子
Son!
去拿控制器
Get the controller!
去拿控制器
Get the controller!
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
拿到了
Got it.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
我才刚刚开始享受
I was just starting to enjoy myself.
走吧
Let's go.
-快走 围墙失效了 -快 走这里
- Let's go, go, go! The perimeter's down! - Come on! This way!
-我来 快走 -我们能行的
- On me. Let's move! - We can make it.
快啊
Come on!
-上运输船 -快点
- Get on the transport ship! - Come on!
-快快快 -快啊
- Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! - Go on! Go on!
-快啊 -快啊
- Come on! - Come on!
-快啊 -干掉他
- Come on! - Bring him down!
-簿克 -快啊 去船上
- Book! - Come on. To the ship.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
有我在 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
坚持住
Hey, stay with me.
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me. Okay?
芮安 芮安
Ryn, Ryn.
-看着我 -快跑
- Hey, look at me. - Get out of here.
来吧 坚持住
Come on, come on. Stay with me.
坚持住
Come on.
迈克
Michael!
迈克
Michael!
有我呢
I got you.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me. Okay?
坚持住
Stay with me.
救救这个试试 你个混♥蛋♥
Salvage this, you son of a bitch.
我已经通知了发现号♥上的医疗舱
I've alerted sickbay on Discovery.
我保证过的黑匣子
The black box I promised.
我希望这能帮你找到你想要的
I hope it helps you find what you're looking for.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以
So...
我们要谈谈刚才发生的事
we are going to talk about what happened back there.
你差点害死我们
You could have gotten us killed.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
那就告诉我到底怎么回事
Then tell me what's going on.
你不知道是怎么回事 对吧
You don't know, do you?
菲利帕 这种情况持续多久了
Philippa, how long has this been happening?
几个星期
A couple of weeks.
而且越来越严重了
And it's getting more severe.
你可以来找我的
You could have come to me.
我本可以帮忙的
I could have helped.
在我搞清楚发生了什么之前
Until I understand what's going on,
没什么好要求的
there's nothing to ask for.
不是这样的 发现号♥上都是...
That's not true. Discovery is filled with people...
你不能告诉任何人
You will tell no one.
这不是人族宇宙
This isn't the Terran universe.
展露脆弱不会丧命
A vulnerability is not a death sentence.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
我们会挺过去的
We'll get through this.
相信我
Trust me.
我记得另一个迈克·博翰
I remember another Michael Burnham
让我相信她
telling me to trust her.
她看起来和你现在一样真诚
She looked just as sincere as you do now.
我们也知道结局如何
And we know how that ended.
你在自言自语
You're talking to yourself.
不管怎样
I don't think you're crazy,
我不觉得你疯了
for what it's worth.
但我很好奇
But I'm... curious.
你不会相信我的
You won't believe me.
你根本不知道这里都发生些什么怪事
You have no idea what goes on around here.
好吧
Okay.
我先声明我没有头部受伤
Let me just say there's no head injuries.
好吧
Okay.
我在跟我男朋友说话
I was talking to my boyfriend.
他是楚尔人
He's Trill.
我从他那里得到了共生体
I got my symbiont from him.
在他死的时候
When he died.
据我对
My understanding
楚尔人的了解来看
of Trill is that...
你应该带着他的记忆 而不是
you're supposed to be carrying his memories, not...
他的灵魂
His soul?
我也不知道怎么会这样
Yeah, I-I don't know how it happened this way, either.
也许是因为我们太亲近了
Maybe because we were so close.
我
Well, I'm, um...
填补了一些空白 但看上去
filling in the blanks a bit, but it sounds like
你在紧抓着爱人不放
you're holding onto someone you love.
在休去世的时候
And I did that
我也是这样
with Hugh while he was gone.
在他死前 我觉得生与死
Before he died, I thought of life and death
是一个线性的东西
as this linear thing
有着独特的开始和结束
with a distinct beginning and end.
现在我知道
And now I know
生活总是会让我措手不及
life will always surprise me.
所以 如果你告诉我
So... if you tell me
他还和你在一起 他叫什么名字
that he's still with you-- what's his name?
-格雷 -格雷
- Gray. - Gray.
我相信你
I believe you.
他
He...
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表