We are a federation of mercantile exchanges.
我们需要集中精力做有利于人♥民♥的事
We need to focus on doing what is for the good of our people.
毕竟最后 他们是最重要的
At the end of the day, they are what this is all about.
你是在建议
You're proposing...
一个新的联邦
a new Federation.
没错
Yeah.
让星联舰队退后 我们不是傻子
Tell Starfleet to back the hell off. We're not stupid.
我看得出他们的船更近了
I can see their vessels getting closer.
-扎拉 -什么事
- Zareh - Yeah.
有人上船了
We have a free agent aboard.
传感器显示没有别的生命信♥号♥♥
Sensors show no unexpected life signs.
他们一定用了某种隐藏装置
They must be using some kind of concealment device.
我们缺了一枚徽章 管♥理♥员♥Θ431
We're missing a comms badge-- Regulator I.D. Theta 431.
调出这条船结构图
Pulling up ship's schematics now.
你好 Θ431
Hello, Theta 431.
他们在J形管里
They're in a Jefferies tube, Deck 5.
后援马上到
Backup's on the way.
如果你们从5号♥ 7号♥ 9号♥和12号♥区域进入
If you get in at sections five, seven, nine, ten and 12,
他们会被困住
they'll be trapped.
我要取下神经锁
I'm gonna remove the neural locks.
科学家不需要这种东西
There's no need for such things among scientists.
这让问话变得艰难
It makes it hard for me to ask you questions.
请尽量配合一点
Please do be cooperative.
这首歌♥
This is, um...
这是安多利歌♥剧 对吗
Andorian opera, isn't it?
耳朵真好
Good ear.
安多利有最好的歌♥手
Andorians have the best singers.
他们的触角增加共振
Their antennae increase resonance.
这位女高音是在街角被发现的
This particular soprano was discovered on the street corner.
如果你在理想的场地听她现场表演
If you hear her live, in the right hall,
你可以听到四层陪音
you can hear four layers of overtones.
我希望能欣赏一下
I would love to experience that.
有一天你会的
Well, someday you shall.
像你这样有天分的科学家
A scientist of your talent,
欧萨拉一定会安排你进科学机构
I'm sure Osyraa will want you at the science institute.
你的孩子也喜欢歌♥剧吗
Do your children like opera?
我
My...?
你耳后的穿孔
The, uh, piercings behind your ear.
是为孩子的到来祈福
To bless the arrival of a child.
我猜你的伴侣是猎户座人
I'm guessing your partner is Orion?
疼得要命 但我从没想过自己也会有子女
Hurt like hell, but I never thought I'd have children,
我怎么能拒绝呢
so how could I say no?
子女的确是祝福
Children are a blessing.
我也有一个孩子
I have one myself.
祝贺你
Oh. Congratulations.
我对他们的安危非常担忧
And I'm very concerned about them.
还有我的伴侣的安全
And my partner.
你和孢子交流
You communicate with the spores.
这是你穿梭在菌丝网络的方法 对吗
That's how you navigate the mycelial network, isn't it?
他叫休
His name is Hugh.
他现在还在维鲁宾星云
He's still inside the Verubin Nebula.
你一定知道那里的辐射水平很高
You must know about the radiation levels in there.
我还没见过什么装置
I haven't seen any devices
可以让人类连接菌丝网络
that would augment a human to mycelium connection,
你不是读心者
and you're not an empath, so it must be
那一定是你身体里的水熊虫DNA
the Tardigrade DNA in your system.
和我DNA结合的水熊虫DNA
The Tardigrade DNA that fused with my DNA was
来自一个已经灭绝很久的物种
from a species that is long extinct.
我试着复♥制♥它 但都失败了
I've tried to replicate it, but it's been corrupted.
你可能需要杀了我才能提取它
You'll probably have to kill me to extract it.
斯塔麦兹先生 我保证现在有其他方法
Mr. Stamets, I can assure you, we have other methods now.
如果那些方法不可行呢
And if those methods don't work?
我们会培育水熊虫细胞
We will grow the Tardigrade cells.
保真性总是复♥制♥法的缺陷
Fidelity is always the issue with replication.
培育既可以保真
Growth marries the fidelity of a copy
也赋予了细胞生命的活力
with the vitality of new beginnings.
你会明白的 斯塔麦兹先生
You'll see, Mr. Stamets.
我们会培育水熊虫细胞
We will grow the Tardigrade cells.
管♥理♥员♥441
Regulator 441.
我在J形管12区
I'm in the Jefferies tube at section 12.
我们正在接近
We're getting close
信♥号♥♥源 他们在24号♥中继管
to the communication signal. They're in Junction 24.
我在系统里了 现在怎么做
I'm into their system. What now?
试着帮迈克扰乱通讯
See if you can scramble comms for Michael.
30秒后到达
30 seconds to contact.
英雄
Hey, hero.
能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
我猜现在
I'm guessing right about now
你有点紧张了吧
you're getting a little nervous, huh?
我们就快抓到你了
Figuring out that we've almost got you.
你可以放弃 为什么不简单点呢
You could just give up. Huh? Why not make it easy?
我向你慷慨地保证
I promise you the lofty position
用你的头骨做我的糖果盘
of having your skull be my candy dish.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
-警告 -我看到她了
- Warning. - I see her!
-开火 -不
- Fire. - No!
扎拉 我找到她了
Zareh, I've got her.
灭火程序启动
Fire suppression protocol initiated.
不是吧
Oh, no.
开始抽出氧气
Oxygen purge initiated.
系统抽气完成
System purge complete.
五秒后关闭外部通风口
Closing exterior vents in five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
外部通风口安全关闭
Exterior vents secured.
气压恢复
Pressure restored.
665号♥管♥理♥员♥ 情况如何
Regulator 665, what is your status?
665号♥管♥理♥员♥ 请确认
Regulator 665, confirm.
我们收到否定信♥号♥♥
We are receiving negative...
你好 扎拉
Hey, Zareh.
太好了
Yes.
你需要更多的管♥理♥员♥了
You're gonna need more regulators.
太好了
Oh, yes.
谁准备好离开这里了
Who's ready to get the hell out of here?
-太棒了 -好
- Yeah! - Yes!
尝起来不像真的 对吧
It doesn't quite taste like the real thing, does it?
我从没吃过真苹果
I've never eaten a real apple.
真可悲
Well, how sad.
苹果是美丽的东西
Apples are a thing of beauty.
如果说哪里有压♥迫♥
You want to talk about oppression,
看来是从你自己的食堂开始
you should start in your own mess hall.
那是我们的排泄物制成的
It's made of our shit, you know.
那是复♥制♥器的基本材料
That's the base material that we use in our replicators.
我们将其分解到原子层面
We deconstruct it to the atomic level
然后重组原子
and then reform the atoms.
排泄物做成这样挺好吃的
It's pretty good for shit,
我们也不必用暴♥力♥采集食材
and we don't have to commit atrocities for it.
你这可不怎么圆滑
Well, you're not being very diplomatic.
你在浪费我的时间
And you're wasting my time.
我们到底要不要谈判
Are we negotiating or not?
好的
Fine.
如果翡翠链要与联邦结盟
If the Chain is to unite with the Federation,
你得让他们知道
you need to send the message
我们的文化从根本上是成立且符合道义的
that our culture is fundamentally valid and ethical.
我怎么说才行
And how are we supposed to do that?
通过承认资本主义已经
By acknowledging that capitalism is already happening
在联邦内部开始兴起
within the Federation.
这里最后一次有人
When was the last time anyone from around here
造访深空253号♥是什么时候
visited Deep Space 253?
-有一阵子以前了 -87年了
- A while. - 87 years.
-形势所迫 -离得太远了
- Not by choice. - It's way the hell out there.
但深空253号♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表