别叫我火箭女
Do not call me "Rocket girl."
你不是这附近的人
You're not from around these parts.
回你自己的地盘去
Go back to your own parts.
我办不到
I can't.
这里是极乐星吗
Is this Terralysium?
这里是希玛星 你是谁
It's Hima. Who are you?
算了 我不想知道
Never mind! I don't want to know.
希玛星在哪儿
Where-where is Hima?
-在哪个星系 -我在赶时间
- What star system? - I'm on a clock.
-什么区域 -再见
- What sector? - Bye-bye.
什么象限
What quadrant?
我的名字叫迈克
My name is Michael...
撞到你们的飞船并非我的本意
It was not my intention to crash into your ship.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
为了发生的一切
For all of it.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-我和我的船员失联了 -是吗
- I lost my crew. - Oh, yeah?
他们可能死了
They may be dead.
我不知道我在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
我也没有地方回去
I have nowhere to go back to.
我现在唯一能做的 就是相信某件事
The only thing I can do right now... is trust something.
或是某个人
Or someone.
我很遗憾你不想成为那个人
And I am sorry you don't want it to be...
但那个人就是你
but it's you.
拜托了
So, please.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
通讯系统
Comms?
不要乱动
Hey! Don't touch anything.
发射器 接收器 子空间放大器
Transmitter, receiver, subspace amplifier.
-不错 -你知道怎么样才算真的不错吗
- Nice. - You know what'd be really nice?
如果你能制♥造♥出新的二锂重结晶器
If you could whip up a new dilithium recrystallizer.
你撞上我飞船的时候 它碎成渣了
Mine cracked like a lychee when you ran into my ship.
我必须在规定时间把货物送去规定星球
I got to get my cargo to a certain planet by a certain time,
除非你身边有贝纳麦晶体
so unless you have benamite lying around,
不过没人有 我无法进行量子冲流飞行
and no one does, I can't fly quantum slipstream.
快子太阳帆又太慢了
Tachyon solar sails are slow as shit,
三锂晶体就更别说了
and don't even get me started on trilithium.
这一切都表明 多亏了你
All of which means, thanks to you,
我需要更多的二锂晶体
I need more dilithium.
只有在贸易联盟才能交易到
The only place I can trade for it is at the Mercantile.
而对我来说 在贸易联盟露面
And there is not one damn thing good about me sticking
一点好处也没有
my head up at the Mercantile.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, baby?
你的猫很大
Y-You have a very large cat.
是的
Yes.
她甲状腺有问题
She has a thyroid condition.
她有名字吗
Does she have a name?
咯吱
Grudge.
Grudge也有不满或者怨恨的意思
为什么
Because...?
因为她沉而且她是我的
She's heavy and all mine.
贸易联盟
The Mercantile.
这里有子空间通讯阵列吗
Is there a subspace comms array there?
有没有联♥系♥我的船的方法
A way that I can contact my ship?
除非你有东西交换的 不然他们什么都没有
They got nothing unless you got something to trade.
你有什么吗
You have something?
因为我需要二锂矿 我现在破产了
'Cause I need dilithium, and I'm space broke.
我似乎有些古董
Apparently, I have antiques.
你用这个可以换到二锂吗
Can you get the dilithium you need for this?
这是个三录仪
It's a tricorder.
遮住你的制♥服♥ 表现的正常点
Cover that uniform. Try to look normal.
你准备告诉我你的名字吗
You ever gonna tell me your name?
簿克
Book.
名字是簿克
The name's Book.
你的货物对温度敏感吗
Your cargo is temperature-sensitive?
你还不希望别人看到它
And you don't want anyone else to find it.
我猜你的货物以前属于别人
I'm guessing your cargo used to be someone e1se's cargo.
-我的货从来不属于他 -你偷的
-It was never his. -You stole it.
我解放了它
I repatriated it.
-你是个小偷 -信使
-You're a thief. - Courier.
有人需要运点东西去某个地方 我负责运
Someone needs something to get somewhere, I bring it.
关于你我也能说上两句
And I can say two things about you.
你的道德准则让我们一头撞上
That moral compass of yours led you straight
我们两个差点丧命
into a midspace collision that could have killed both of us.
还有呢
What's the other thing?
你相信鬼魂
You believe in ghosts.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你衣服上的徽章
That badge on your shirt.
有时候你会看到有人戴着那种徽章
Sometimes you see a guy with one of those badges
因为什么星联而激动
getting himself all worked up about the Federation.
过去的时光
The old days.
真正的信徒
True believers.
无法接受星联没了
Can't handle that it's gone.
星联没了么
The Federation is gone?
不可能
That's impossible.
发生了什么
What happened?
不知道
Beats me.
发生了什么
What happened?
大枯竭 我猜
Collapsed, I guess.
很多以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
在大燃烧之后
After the Burn.
大燃烧又是什么
What's the Burn?
大燃烧是什么
"What's the Burn?"
你怎么会不知道这些
How can you not know this stuff?
认真的 你从哪里来
Seriously, where are you from?
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
求求你
Please.
大燃烧就是银河系急转直下的那天
The Burn was the day the galaxy took a hard left.
二锂
Dilithium.
有一天 这些突然没了
One day, most of it just went boom.
二锂是所有曲速舰船的核心
Dilithium is the heart of every Warp-capable ship.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
它不稳定了吗
Did it destabilize?
怎么会
How?
我不知道 死了很多人
I don't know. A lot of people died.
星联无法确定发生了什么 也不知道起因
The Federation couldn't say for sure what happened or why,
更不知道是否还会发生
or that it wouldn't happen again.
他们试着维持 但一段时间后
Think they tried to hang on, but after a while,
他们就销声匿迹了
they just weren't around anymore.
这不可能
That's not possible.
-好吧 -什么时候
-Okay. -When?
100还是120年前吧 我出生之前
A hundred, 120 years ago. Before I was born.
不
No.
不 星联不止是舰船或是曲速引擎
No, the Federation isn't just about ships and warp drive.
它是一个理想
It's about a vision
以及所有相信那个理想的人
and all those who believe in that vision.
挺好的
That's nice.
拜托你 摘掉那个徽章吧
Do yourself a favor and take off that badge
在我们到达挽歌♥前
before we get to Requiem.
下一个
Next.
别动
Stand here.
安多利人和猎户星人竟然合作了
The Andorians and the Orions are working together?
他们很少遇到没有预约的来客
They don't get a lot of walk-ins here.
跟着我行事 别把命丢在这
Follow my lead. Try not to get us shot.
下一个 上前一步
Next. Step up.
她呆在外面
She stays out there.
她有些东西
She's got something.
我不知道那是什么 即使我知道 我也不在意
I don't know what that is, and if I did, I wouldn't care.
她不是信使 她留在外面
She's not a courier, she stays out there.
你能不能别那么安多利
Pretend you're not Andorian for one second
别做个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表