Her Imperial Highness, Mother of the Fatherland,
瓦肯君王
Overlord of Vulcan,
克罗诺斯之主 安多女王
Dominus of Qo'noS, Regina Andor,
奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久
Emperor Philippa Georgiou
女皇之后 人马星之主
Augustus Iaponius Centarius.
敬帝国
To the Empire.
女王陛下
Long live her Imperial Majesty,
菲利帕·乔久皇帝万岁
Emperor Philippa Georgiou!
帝国万岁
Long live the Empire.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
见到你真好
It is so good to see you.
我很想你
I've missed you.
多久没见了 六个月
How long has it been? Six months?
感觉还要更久
Feels like much longer.
对
Yes.
你最近在开普勒174D星执行任务
You were recently on a mission to Kepler 174D.
我记得我侦察过那个星球
I remember scouting that planet.
-真的很美 -是的
- It was quite beautiful. - Yes.
植物群 建筑物
The flora, the architecture.
我拜访了你提到的艺术家们
I visited the family of artists you mentioned.
他们的画作和雕塑都是无与伦比的
Their paintings and sculptures are sublime.
-他们独树一帜 -的确如此
- None like them anywhere. - Truly.
而我弄瞎了艺术家的眼睛 砍掉了他们的手
And they will be all the more appreciated,
现在那些画作就地位更高了
now that I've blinded the artists and removed their hands.
他们留下的艺术品只会增值
What survives of their art will only increase in value.
我都忘了你办事有多绝
I'd forgotten how thorough you can be.
尽管你取得了胜利
Despite your triumphs,
你看起来很烦恼
you seem troubled.
能有什么烦恼
Oh, what could be troubling?
利润上升 我们的控制力前所未有地强
Profits are up, our grip is stronger than ever.
我只是说你一直都能
I'm merely saying you've always been able
告诉我你的心事
to bring your cares to me.
不管是什么事 我们都可以谈谈
No matter what they are, we can talk about them.
我的心事很简单
My cares are simple.
你成功 我也成功
When you prosper, I prosper.
你幸福 我就幸福
When you're happy, I'm happy.
笨手笨脚的混♥蛋♥
Clumsy bastard!
你把苦尔酱洒在我靴子上了吗
Did you just spill kuur sauce on my boots?
对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sor-- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
是吗
Did you?!
我...
I'm...
这个长熟了 可以吃了
This one's ripe for the plucking.
把他送到屠夫那里去
Have him sent to the butcher.
我们明天就有新鲜的汤可以喝
We'll have fresh soup tomorrow.
别害怕
Fear not.
你的痛苦很快就会结束
Your pain will be over soon.
疯狂不会吞噬你
The madness will not take you.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
可以 可以
Yeah. Yes.
对不起 中校 我的同志病了
I am sorry, Commander. My comrade is ill.
我会立刻派另一个仆人服侍你
I will see that another servant attends to you immediately.
你能相信吗
Can you believe these things?
走吧 凯尔比人
Let's go, Kelpien.
凯尔比人
Kelpiens.
真是进化中的废物
What a waste of evolution.
我们应该把他们都杀了
We should kill them all.
迈克 你听说了吗
Michael, have you heard?
看来卢卡舰长要反叛我了
It seems Captain Lorca is moving against me.
卢卡
Lorca?
如果是的话 他真是不自量力
If he is, he's aiming well above his station.
你最后一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you had contact with him?
去年我和他睡过几次
I slept with him a few times last year,
但我很快就厌倦了
but I quickly grew bored.
你没法对我隐瞒你的感受
You can't hide your feelings from me, you know.
说出真♥相♥总是更好的
It's always better to tell the truth.
真♥相♥很简单
The truth is easy.
任何背叛帝国的人都该死
Anyone who betrays the Empire deserves death.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
-主人 -我有没有
- Master? - Did I call...
要求上酒
for wine?!
皇帝有吗
Did the emperor?!
我看到你做了什么 奴隶
I saw what you did, slave.
你竟敢跟帝国♥军♥官说话
You dared speak to an officer of the Empire?
对不起 主人
I am sorry, Master.
你会和你的朋友有相同的命运
You'll join your friend.
你的神经中枢会被做成甜点
And your ganglia will be sweetened for dessert.
-抓住他 -不
- Take him! - No!
这个凯尔比人是你的奴隶
This Kelpien is your slave.
是你亲手把他交给我的 母亲
You gave him to me yourself, Mother.
我要把他要回去
Well, I'm taking him back.
等我完事了 他会觉得生不如死
When I'm finished, he will wish he were dead,
但他的服务将达到艺术的高度
but his service will reach the level of art.
你可以说话了
You may speak.
谢谢你给我侍奉的机会
Thank you for the chance to serve.
我会努力学习正确的方法
I will endeavor to learn the proper ways.
看来你已经很熟练了
It seems you are already quite skilled.
这是我毕生的心血
This has been my life's work.
你生病的朋友
Your friend who was ill,
是瓦哈莱 对吧
it was the Vahar'ai, wasn't it?
你认识瓦哈莱吗
You know Vahar'ai?
这是在我们宰杀你之前发生的 对吗
It happens before we cull you, isn't that right?
宰杀是您给我们的礼物 让我们免于疯狂
The cull is your gift to us, to save us from madness.
为此 我们很感激
For that, we are grateful.
有时候 发疯是件好事
Sometimes, it is good to go a little mad.
陛下
Emperor?
瓦哈莱是一个
Vahar'ai is a term
我们只在自己人中使用的说法
we only use amongst ourselves.
不必脏了您的嘴
There is no need to coarsen your tongue.
我很惊讶您居然知道
I-I'm surprised you know it at all.
我的眼睛能看到一切
My eyes see all.
我的耳朵能听到一切
My ears hear all.
我们很荣幸
You honor us.
但也许我看不清一切
But perhaps I don't see everything.
有些世界是奴隶们的秘密
There are worlds the slaves are privy to
连我都进不去
that even I cannot enter.
我来问问你
So let me ask you.
我女儿为什么要背叛我
Why is my daughter betraying me?
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
我不知道您在说什么
I am afraid I do not know what you mean.
你知道我的意思
You do know what I mean.
你不害怕
And you are not afraid.
摸摸你的神经
Check your ganglia.
你的直觉已经告诉我了
Your instincts have spoken.
如果你如实回答我 你不会受到伤害
If you answer me truthfully, no harm will come to you.
她在密谋杀我
She is plotting to kill me.
甚至就在今天
Perhaps even today.
为什么
Why?
迈克和卢卡
What are Michael and Lorca
在背地里说了些什么
whispering in the dark?
他们担心你已经变了
They fear that you have changed.
继续
Go on.
如果他们知道 即使只是你知道瓦哈莱这件事
If they knew, even that you had learned the term Vahar'ai,
他们都会很不安
they would be unsettled.
你是说他们会察觉到软弱
You mean they would smell weakness.
我曾经听到一个人族中校说
I once overheard a Terran Commander say,
"人族只有一条规则
"There is only one rule for Terrans in this world.
谁流的血最多 谁就是法律"
He who sheds the most blood makes the laws."
我所见的一切都证实了这一点
Everything I have seen confirms that to be true.
她不能爱弱者
She cannot love what is weak.
如果她想活下去的话
Not if she is to survive.
从现在开始 你就是我的耳目
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表