Who told you that?
我感觉到的
I feel it.
如果由您来宰杀我
It would do me the greatest honor
将是我最大的荣幸
if you would be the one to cull me.
我不会那么做的
I will do no such thing.
我为我的妄言而道歉 我从不应该...
I apologize for overstepping. I-I never should have...
瓦哈莱...
Vahar'ai...
并非终结
...is not an end.
皇帝
Emperor?
当狂躁发作时 把你自己关起来
When the madness comes, lock yourself away.
几天之后 你仍会活着
In a few days' time, you will still be alive,
而且你会永远发生改变
and you will be changed forever.
但这只是个神话
But that is merely a fable.
我亲眼见过
I have witnessed it myself.
这怎么可能
H-How how is that possible?
我曾认识一个凯尔比人
I knew a Kelpien once,
在另一个时间 另一个世界
in another time, another place.
他叫萨鲁
His name was Saru.
他就从瓦哈莱中活了过来
He survived Vahar'ai,
而且这让他更加强大
and it made him stronger.
他是一艘星际飞船的舰长
He was a captain of a starship.
您一定去到了
You must have travelled
帝国以外很远的地方
far beyond the Empire.
您给了我莫大的信任
You are placing a great deal of trust in me.
如果我不能准确区分忠诚和谄媚的话
My corpse would already be eaten to bones
我早就尸骨无存了
if I could not accurately judge between loyalty and flattery.
当你认为你要离开我的时候
Your regret was genuine
你的遗憾是发自内心的
when you thought you were leaving me here,
就如同你的同志倒下时你的痛苦一样真实
as was your pain when your comrade fell.
他...
He...
他本可以...
He would have l...?
-我的妹妹和家人都能... -活下来
- My sister, my family, they would all still be... - Survive.
你就要用这种方式去纪念她们
That is how you honor them.
把你所知道的教给其他人
Teach others what you know.
你就要用这种方式去为她们报仇
That is how you avenge them.
您不是人族
You are not Terran.
我当然是
Of course I am.
-您说的那些话... -够了
- The way you speak... - Enough.
求求您 回到您来的地方吧 皇帝
Please, return to where you are from, Emperor.
如果您没有履行您的职责
Should you fail to do what is expected of you,
他们会杀了您的
they will kill you.
这是我的家
This is my home.
现在是 以后都是
Now and forever.
我会把它打造成它该有的样子
And I will make it what it needs to be.
这就是我生存的方式
That is how I will survive.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 皇帝
I-I believe so, Emperor.
我要沐浴了
Leave me to my bath.
收到了 发给代理人的加密信息
Got it. A coded message sent to Vicar.
-是谁寄来的 -一个自称玛瑙的人
- Who sent it? - Someone by the alias "Carnelian."
是达根 卢卡的一个重要副手
It's Duggan, one of Lorca's top lieutenants.
-这个信息是从哪发来的 -莱沙
- Where did the message originate? - Risa.
-就在六小时前 -他可能还在那里
- Just six hours ago. - He might still be there.
基利舰长 去莱沙星 九级曲速
Captain Killy, set a course for Risa, warp nine.
追捕一个雇佣兵
Respectfully, hunting down a mercenary
似乎不值得皇帝花时间
doesn't seem worthy of the Emperor's time.
我和博翰一起乘穿梭机去就行
I'll go with Burnham aboard a shuttlecraft.
不 我去
No. I'll go.
可能很有趣
Might be fun.
如您所愿
As you wish.
尼尔森中校 最大曲速
Commander Nilsson, maximum warp.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
我们到了
We've arrived.
现在进入莱沙星轨道 舰长
Entering Risa's orbit now, Captain.
扫描附近的飞船
Scan the area for nearby vessels.
传感器显示一架A级穿梭机
Sensors show a single class A shuttlecraft.
在一百光年内没有其他能够行驶曲速的飞船
No other warp-capable vessels within a hundred light-years.
我想看看
I want to see it.
是达根 卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
It's Duggan. Cheap bastard.
他的穿梭机还没修好
Still hasn't gotten his shuttle fixed properly.
-有生命迹象吗 -只有一个
- Any life signs? - Just one.
依然可能是个陷阱 皇帝
It might still be a trap, Emperor.
没有卢卡的迹象
No signs of Lorca,
而且达根在一个偏僻的地方
and Duggan is in the middle of nowhere.
他知道我们在这里 飞船启动了
He knows we're here. Vessel's powering up.
击落那艘飞船 我要活捉他
Disable that ship. Keep him alive.
直接命中
Direct hit.
有通讯接进来
Incoming transmission.
他别无选择
As if he had another choice.
接通他 埃瑞安中校
Put him through, Commander Airiam.
我想你是达根先生
Mr. Duggan, I presume.
我刚把发动机修好
I just got my engines rebuilt.
现在你可以重建它们了
Now you can rebuild them again.
我听说 熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect, so I'm told.
卢卡在哪里
Where is Lorca?
-结交新朋友 -是这样吗
- Making new friends. - Is that so?
当你在贸易联盟上浪费时间的时候
While you've been wasting your time on trade alliances,
试图阻止一些荒谬的联盟
trying to stop some ridiculous Coalition,
猜猜是谁召集克林贡人和罗慕兰人来对付你
guess who's rallied the Klingons and Romulans against you?
克林贡人和罗慕兰人互相鄙视
The Klingons and Romulans despise one another.
比不上他们对你的憎恶
Not as much as they despise you.
卢卡答应给他们你的项上人头
Lorca promised your head on a spike.
我等不及要看了
Can't wait to see it.
我赤手空拳把你的眼睛
That will be difficult after I remove your eyes
和他的心挖出来之后就很难了
and his heart with my bare hands.
他在哪里
Where is he?
你不会以为我会回答你吧
You don't expect me to answer that, do you?
他在给他的传送仪充能
He's powering his transporters.
你觉得我们会蠢到
You think we'd be that stupid
让你回到地面上去吗
to let you get down to the surface?
把他的船的残骸击毁
Take out what's left of his ship.
我要把他带过来
I want him on board.
-开火 -是的 舰长
- Open fire. - Aye, Captain.
你完蛋了 皇帝
You're going down, Emperor.
比你想象得要快
Sooner than you think.
直接把达根送到禁闭室
Transport Duggan directly to the brig.
让寇波到那里找我们
Have Culber meet us there.
他不会轻易交出卢卡的
He won't give up Lorca easily.
-保持警惕 -当然 皇帝
- Stay alert. - Of course, Emperor.
带上仪仗队
Bring the Honor Guard as well.
我们不想冒险
We don't want to take any chances.
如果你有新的想法
If you're having second thoughts...
不 我没有 母亲
No, I'm not, Mother.
我向你保证 我准备好了
I promise you, I'm ready.
我就在这里
I'm here in the flesh.
你现在有什么要说的吗
What do you have to say now?
臭名昭著的菲利帕·乔久
The infamous Philippa Georgiou.
你本人并不那么可怕
In person, you're not so terrifying.
真不敢相信
Well, I'll be damned.
这条蛇从笼子里扭出来了
The snake wriggled out of her cage.
不能相信这人 皇帝
Can't trust this one, Emperor.
当然可以相信
of course you can.
当我想让你相信的时候
When I want you to.
所有的一切都是谎言吗
All of it was a lie, then?
我知道你在卡戎号♥上起航仪式时就盯上了我
I knew you were on to me at the christening of the Charon.
我真的以为你会杀了我
And I really thought you would kill me.
但后来
But then...
我们不得已的时候
Never ceases to amaze me...
能有多不择手段
...the depths to which we can descend
真是让我惊讶
when we must.
他们会传唱关于我的歌♥谣
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表