Especially to yourself.
妈妈
M-Mom?
迈克
Michael!
我希望 但我从来没有...
Oh, I hoped, but I never...
我听说你来到未来的事
I was informed your jump to the future
即使在星际舰队内部也甚少为人所知
is not widely known even within Starfleet.
是的 上将很担心我们的经历
Yeah, the Admiral was concerned
在《时间协议》的存在下 会分♥裂♥人心
that it could be polarizing, given the Temporal Accords.
但没有别的办法可以向你解释
Yet there was no other way to explain to you
斯波克姐姐的出现
the presence of Spock's sister.
我承认我惊讶于你们船员所冒的风险
I confess I am astonished at the risk taken by your crew.
为使命而生
Duty called.
我很感激你的勇气
I'm grateful for your courage.
你怎么看待这个未来
What do you make of this future?
我
Well, I am...
心忧的是
troubled that...
联邦的力量被削弱如此之多
the Federation is so reduced.
但我很高兴那些留下来的
But I'm heartened that those who remain
都决心维护其核心价值观
are committed to its core values.
你听起来很肯定
You sound quite certain of that.
我看到了他们的决心
I have seen their commitment
对成员和非成员世界都一样
to member and non-member worlds alike.
所有人员 三号♥货舱
All personnel, Cargo Bay 3...
如果我越界了请原谅 但是
Forgive me if I'm overstepping, but...
我知道联邦的深切地理解
I know the Federation feels
双位一体星所受的损失
the loss of Ni'Var... keenly.
我希望我们的访问
I do hope that our visit
以及博翰中校与论♥坛♥的辩论
and Commander Burnham's discussions with the Quorum
将开辟新的外交渠道
will open new channels of diplomacy.
那可需要不止一次来访 舰长
That would require far more than one visit, Captain.
有很多问题
There had been numerous issues.
SB-19只是最后一根稻草
SB-19 was merely the final blow.
我想听听这些问题
Well, I would like to hear about them...
如果可以的话
if I may.
你有没有到达极乐星
Did you ever make it to Terralysium?
不 直接降落在伊索四号♥星上
No, landed right back on Essof Four.
情况很糟
Wasn't pretty.
殖民者带我到科瓦特米拉派 她们治好了我
Ah, colonists brought me to the Qowat Milat who healed me.
看来你自己也需要一些疗愈
Seems like you could use a bit of that yourself.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你看起来
Well, you seem...
有些心不在焉
between places.
这一定是我听说的那种
This must be some of that
绝对诚实吧
absolute candor I've heard about.
实际上 "心不在焉"
Actually, "Between places"
是我委婉地描述"迷失"的说法
was my gentle way of saying "Lost."
本想让你自己慢慢悟出来的
Thought I'd ease you in.
我没有迷失
I'm not lost.
我当然很高兴回来 但是
Of course I'm happy to be back. Um, but...
但你学会了甚至喜欢上了
But you learned to live
另一种生活
and maybe even like a different kind of life?
是啊
Yeah.
当我在这里着陆时 修女们帮助我
When I landed here, the Sisters helped me
学会融入这个世界
learn how to just be where I am,
不管这有多么令人不安
however unsettling it may be.
我觉得我不再归属这里了
I don't think I fit in here anymore.
听起来这种想法让你心生恐惧
Hmm. And it also sounds like that terrifies you.
不如塔卡尔辩论
Not as much as the T'Kal-in-ket.
这次你惹了不少人
You bit off a lot this time.
但我是对的
But I'm right.
我知道我是对的
I know I'm right about this.
烬灭
The Burn.
在你的帮助下
And with your help,
我们可以说服他们
we can convince them
让我们访问SB-19的数据
to give us the SB-19 data.
你没法说服他们的
You won't convince them.
科瓦特米拉修女救人于绝境之中
The Sisters of the Qowat Milat bind themselves to lost causes.
现在
And right now,
没有比你处在更艰难的绝境了
there's no cause more lost than yours.
不 不 塔卡尔辩论的主旨
No. No, no, no. The whole point
就是听事实
of the T'Kal-in-ket is to hear facts.
讲道理
And to use logic.
他们会明白
They'll see.
他们需要明白的东西
What they need to see.
就像其他人一样
Just like the rest of us.
纳拉吉是罗慕伦长老
N'Raj is a Romulan elder
他渴望更多的自治自♥由♥
who longs for greater self-governance.
维基尔是一个瓦肯纯粹派的年轻领袖
V'Kir is the young leader of a sect of Vulcan purists.
希拉是罗慕伦-瓦肯人的代言人
Shira speaks for the Romulo-Vulcans
他们在试图开辟一条新的道路
who are trying to forge a new path here.
他们都有自己的真理 事实和逻辑
They all have their own truths, facts and logic
需要宣讲
that are vying for air.
好吧 那我们就迎合维基尔
Okay, then we appeal to V'Kir.
一个瓦肯纯粹主义者至少会讲逻辑
A Vulcan purist must at least respond to logic.
我支持你
I'm here for you.
我是你的支持者
I am your advocate.
但如果我不告诉你真♥相♥
But I would be betraying my sacred duty
就是背叛我的神圣职责
if I didn't tell you the truth.
你将要面对一场有很多盲点的战斗
You're walking in there with a lot of blind spots.
二锂的缺乏
The scarcity of dilithium
在一定程度上是
was caused, in part, by the sheer size
联邦巨大的规模造成的
of the Federation.
为了解决这个问题
To solve that problem,
它的压♥迫♥超出了成员世界的能力和承受范围
it stretched member worlds beyond capacity and comfort.
为了为多数人服务
In its desire to serve the many,
联邦忽视了少数人的需要
the Federation ignored the needs of the few.
你的祖先不是创造了这个短语吗
Did your ancestors not coin the phrase
"多数人的需要大于少数人的需要"
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?
当瓦肯人欢迎罗慕伦人入驻时
When the people of Vulcan welcomed the Romulans home,
我们被迫面对几个世纪以来
we were forced to confront centuries of mistrust
双方的猜疑和残暴行径
and brutality on both sides.
经过一段时间的巨大努力
Over time and with much effort,
我们习得了智慧
we earned the wisdom to know
知道何时放下格言和谚语
when to let go of maxims and proverbs.
当然
Of course.
但也许星际联邦
But perhaps the Federation
也获得了自己的新智慧
has acquired a newfound wisdom of its own.
从我的经验来讲
It has been my experience
我们付出的代价惨重时
that we learn our greatest lessons
学到的也最多
when we pay a heavy price.
你必须承认 联邦已经付出了
You must admit, the Federation has paid
惨痛代价
most dearly.
塔卡尔辩论在这边
The T'Kal-in-ket is this way.
谢谢 论♥坛♥成员们
Thank you, Quorum members
还有评审那拉吉 希拉和维基尔
and Peers N'Raj, Shira and V'Kir.
谢谢你 科瓦特米拉修女加布里埃
Thank you, Qowat Milat Sister Gabrielle.
我们的目的是挖掘真♥相♥
Our purpose here is the excavation of truth
经过科学严谨的逻辑和事实的检验
tested by the scientific rigors of logic and fact.
所以让我们从事实开始
So let us begin with the facts.
我们已经收到并审核过了
We've already received and reviewed
你的论点和数据
the data around your presentation
发现论据不足
and found it lacking.
我提议解散并结束论♥坛♥
I move to dismiss and end this Quorum.
但是 维基尔评审 你还没有听完我的话
But, Peer V'Kir, you have not fully heard me out.
鉴于对斯波克大使的敬意
In deference to Ambassador Spock,
我不想用这些语言指责你
I prefer not to speak in such terms to you,
但我要指出你的发现中的稚嫩
but I will point out the puerility in your findings.
双位一体星科学研究所从未对
Ni'Var Science Institute has never disputed
烬灭有源头一事提出异议
that there's a source of the Burn.
如果这是你的新理论
If that is your new theory,
没有必要浪费我们的时间
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表