我还是要死 为什么
I'm still dying. Why?
你不是被送回去治好的
You weren't sent back to be cured.
你被送回去评估
You were sent back to be weighed.
评估
Weighed?
测试她是否会做出不同的选择
Tested to see if she'd make different choices.
看看这一次 在这里 是否改变了她
To see if this time, here, had changed her at all.
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
什么 测试前给你答案
What, give you the answer before the test?
你是个棘手的案子 菲利帕
You're a tricky case, Philippa.
你现在不属于这里
You don't belong here, now,
但是把你送到别的地方
but to send you somewhere else might cause
会造成同样多的问题
just as many problems.
所以你得接受评估
So you had to be weighed
找出你的前路
to figure out your course.
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
你发现我没有达标
I was found to be lacking.
你为什么这么说
Now, why would you say that?
我杀了我女儿
I killed my daughter.
-再一次 -公平地说
- Again. - But in fairness,
你当时别无选择
your hands were tied.
-结局是一样的 -但你试过了
- The end was the same. - But you tried.
我辜负了她 还有帝国
I failed her... the Empire.
是啊
Yeah.
但是 你知道 这次
But, you know, this time through...
你想要争取和平
you tried for peace.
你救了一位凯尔比人
You saved a Kelpien.
而你没必要那么做
And you didn't have to do that.
他会拯救别人的 很多人
And he'll save others. A lot of them.
所以你会帮助她
So you will help her?
你准备好了就好了
It's ready when you are.
不 我不回人族了
No. I won't return to Terra.
哦 得了吧 没人说要
Oh, come on, no one said anything about
把你送回那里去
sending you back there.
我要把你送回一个
I'm gonna send you back to a time
当镜像宇宙和原始宇宙
when the mirror universe and the prime universe
仍然保持一致的时代
were still aligned.
这样你就不会分崩离析了 从原子上讲
That's so you won't fall apart. Atomically speaking.
你应该感到幸运
Consider yourself lucky.
你有了第二次机会 我得说这很独特
You're getting a second shot. I mean, that's pretty unique.
但这并不会很容易
But it won't be easy.
报纸说这一路将是坎坷和痛苦的
The paper says the forecast will be bumpy and painful.
很多暴雨 心痛
Lots of rainstorms, heartaches.
但这就是生活
But that's life.
或者说我听人这么说过
Or so I'm told.
迈克能和我一起去吗
Can Michael come with me?
恐怕不行
Afraid not.
这个迈克·博翰正在她需要在的时空
This Michael Burnham is right where she needs to be.
当你准备好了
When you're ready...
就走过去吧
just walk on through.
菲利帕 听着
Philippa, listen.
不
No.
你听着
You listen.
我说过当你把我带到这个宇宙
I said you sentenced me to death
就是判了我的死刑
when you brought me to this universe.
事实上 我的很大一部分已经死了
In truth, the greater part of me was already dead.
你给了我新的生命
You gave me new life.
你的其他船员也不坏
And the rest of your crew isn't so bad either.
我知道有些结局是不可避免的
I've seen that some endings are inevitable.
我的 博翰上校的
Mine. Captain Burnham's.
也许你的菲利帕也注定会走向她的结局
And perhaps your Philippa was destined for her end as well.
你就是我的菲利帕
You are my Philippa.
迈克
Michael...
我是说 我对你的感觉
I mean, what I feel for you...
是属于你本人
...belongs to you.
不是对其他人的
No one else.
我真希望我早就知道了
I wish I'd learned all this before now.
很久以前我有过一次机会
I had a chance, once, long ago.
他叫桑
He was called San.
我希望我告诉你关于他的事
I wish I told you about him.
告诉你即将见到的人
Tell the people you're about to meet now.
我再也找不到像你这样的人了
I will never find another like you.
我想我也不会
I don't think I will, either.
但我们有责任去尝试
But we owe it to ourselves to try.
去吧
Go.
否则就太晚了
Before it's too late.
这个时代不同了
This era is different.
人族比你来的地方还多
More Terran than where you came from.
萨鲁带领着发现号♥航行得很出色
Saru has navigated Discovery admirably,
但他不是唯一适合
but he's not the only one who's suited
坐舰长椅子的人
for the captain's chair.
你一直都比你自己想象中
You have always been far greater
要伟大得多 迈克
than you could imagine, Michael.
你也是 菲利帕
So have you, Philippa.
我们已经和凯尔比舰船建立了联♥系♥ 上将
We have established a link with the Kelpien ship, Admiral.
-数据开始传过来了 -很高兴听到这个
- Data is starting to come in. - I'm glad to hear that,
但是在星际舰船上用翡翠链技术说不过去
but using Chain technology on a Starfleet ship is a stretch,
即便在你和博翰中校遵守的宽松标准下也一样
even by the lax standards you and Commander Burnham adhere to.
说句公道话 上将 博翰中校已经冷静了
Well, to be fair, Admiral, Commander Burnham is settling.
也因此工作更加有效
Proving to be all the more effective as a result.
而且没有布克先生帮忙
And without Mr. Booker's assistance,
我们也无法接入基斯号♥的系统
we would have been unable to access the Khi'eth's systems.
你们两个是否想过
Did it occur to either of you that using this tech
利用这个技术是否有损发现号♥的系统
could compromise Discovery's systems?
技术是安全的
It's safe.
两年前我在自己的舰船上
I made sure of that before I installed it
安装它之前就已经确定过了
on my own ship two years ago.
布克先生的工具为我们的目标提供了
Mr. Booker's tool provided a needed solution
一个必要的解决方案
for our objective.
你批准的目标 上将
An objective you approved, Admiral.
欧萨拉迫切需要二锂矿
Osyraa's desperate for dilithium.
发现号♥有孢子引擎
Discovery has a spore drive.
这不是一个优良的组合
That's not a good combination.
你必须时刻格外小心
You're going to have to be exceptionally careful at all times.
如果你想要留在发现号♥上
If you would like to remain on Discovery,
你就要遵守星际舰队的规程
you will need to follow Starfleet protocol.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
欧萨拉毫无规矩可言
Osyraa has no protocols.
有我这样的非星际舰队成员在左右
Having someone like me around who's not part of Starfleet
是一件好事
could be a good thing.
博翰中校传输回发现号♥了
Commander Burnham is beaming back to Discovery.
自己回来的
Alone?
-我们稍后继续聊 -不好意思
- We can continue this conversation later. - Excuse me.
你不担心他的行为吗
His actions didn't bother you?
他是想帮忙
He was trying to help.
就像你拖延报告 想要获得更多
Like you were trying to help by delaying your reports
基斯星数据之后再报告那样吗
on the Khi'eth until you had more data?
我并不想给你纯粹的推测
I did not wish to present you with pure conjecture.
我是这样理解的
Here's what I see.
我有一个凯尔比科研舰在烬灭之前坠毁了
I have a Kelpien research vessel that crashed before the Burn
还有一个自从到这就没见过
and a captain who hasn't seen another Kelpien face
其他凯尔比人的舰长
since he got here.
如果你有点分心 我不怪你
I wouldn't blame you if you were a little distracted.
我只需要你说出来
I just need you to say so.
我保证 上将 不是这样
I assure you, Admiral, that is not the case.
好
All right.
斯塔麦兹中校和阿迪拉可以使用
Commander Stamets and Adira have permission
布克先生的技术 但要有人监督才行
to use Mr. Booker's tech, under supervision.
但是 一旦你知道基斯号♥里面是什么
But the second you know what's inside the Khi'eth,
我要立刻知道
I want a report.
没问题
Of course.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表