我能做的只有请求
All I can do is ask.
你不能让它们搬回海上吗
And you can't ask them to move back out to sea?
我们最好的科学家已经研究了很多年
Our best scientists have been working on it for years.
但数量太多了
But there are so many.
我知道这很复杂 但是
I know it's complicated, but...
我希望你永远不会忘记这地方曾经有多美
I hope you never forget how beautiful this place is.
我永远不会忘记
I never forget.
簿克
Book?
举起手来
Put your hands up.
-簿克 -快点
- Book... - Do it.
你把联邦的人也带来了吗 特莱克斯
You brought the Federation with you, Tareckx?
我不再是特莱克斯了
I am not Tareckx anymore.
你无法面对你抛弃的那个星球吗
You couldn't face the planet you abandoned on your own?
我什么都能面对
I can face anything.
是你无法面对自己
It's you who can't face yourself.
你永远也做不到
You never could.
把他们抓起来
Take them.
他是
He's...
我的兄弟
My brother.
她的脑电波读数达到峰值
Her encephalographic readings are peaking.
她发作了
She's having an episode.
她有脑出血的危险
She's in danger of a cerebral hemorrhage.
原子扫描完成83%
Atomic scan 83% complete.
我们得中止
We have to abort.
我们不能停下来 只有这样
We can't stop. This is the only way
才能知道她到底怎么了
to find out what's wrong with her.
不
No!
她快不行了
She's close to redline.
怎么回事
What the hell?
她的心率是210
Her heart rate is 210.
就快完成了
We're nearly there.
-山 -山
- San! - San!
乔久
Georgiou?
菲利帕 你没事吧
Philippa? You okay?
能告诉我们你经历了什么吗
Can you tell us what you experienced?
我做了个美梦
I was having a beautiful dream
梦到你的头钉在我墙上的样子
about how your head would look on my wall.
我是基希姆 避难所的管家
I am Kyheem, Steward of the Sanctuary.
你这工作真是成效显著呢
Well, some job you're doing.
看来迷幻虫肉的价格又创新高了
Looks like the price of trance worm meat has hit a new high.
我是迈克·博翰中校
I'm Commander Michael Burnham
来自发现号♥星舰
of the starship Discovery.
-特莱克斯没提到 -簿克
- Tareckx didn't mention... - Book.
簿克
Book.
当父亲和祖父
I stopped being a Tareckx
开始和翡翠链合作时
when Father and Grandfather
我就不再是特莱克斯家的人了
started working with the Emerald Chain.
他们临终前都想见你
And they both asked for you on their deathbeds.
你要么是个有个性的人 要么不是
You're a man of character, or you aren't.
也许他们最后记住了
Maybe they remembered that in the end.
太正义了
Oh. So righteous.
总得有人有正义感
Someone has to be.
联盟的目的是什么
What are the Federation's intentions here?
观察和支持
Observation and support.
奎吉安是一个主♥权♥星球
Kwejian is a sovereign planet.
我们不需要另一个救世主 你可以走了
We don't need another savior. You can go.
她留下
She stays.
你打给我 我就来了
You called, I showed up.
发生什么事
What's going on?
一个罪犯 芮安
A criminal. Ryn.
欧萨拉想要他
Osyraa wants him.
从没想过你会跟在他们的屁♥股♥后面转
Never thought you'd dance at the end of their chain,
但你还是这样做了
but here you are.
你看到了蝗虫入侵内陆有多深
You saw how far the locusts are inland.
是的 但我不会把人变回奴隶
I did, but I won't return someone to slavery.
没有欧萨拉 这里就什么都没有了
Without Osyraa, there'd be nothing left here.
-我看是你不复从前了 -这话从一个拒绝承认
- I see there's nothing left of you. - Says the nomad
自己的名字和身份的流浪汉嘴里说出来
who rejects his name and everything he is.
我还是坚持了一些核心原则
I did manage to hold on to a few core principles.
铬绿号♥来了 船长
The Viridian has arrived, Captain.
欧萨拉在扫描我们
Osyraa's scanning us.
但她没有阻挡我们的扫描
But she isn't blocking our scans in return.
她想让我们看到她和她的火力
She wants us to see her and all her firepower.
-黄色警报 长官 -不
- Yellow alert, sir? - No.
全面遵从外交程序
Full diplomatic protocols.
不做出可能被误解为挑衅的行为
No actions that might be misinterpreted as a provocation.
有人呼叫我们 舰长
We're being hailed, Captain.
你能穿过奎吉安的防御
Can you get a message to Burnham
给博翰捎个口信吗
through the Kwejian defenses?
可以尝试 长官
I can try, sir.
让她立刻离开保护区域
Tell her to leave the protected area immediately
然后传送回发现号♥
and transport back to Discovery.
-是的 长官 -接通欧萨拉
- Yes, sir. - Put Osyraa through.
我们有一阵
Well, it's been a while
没有见过星际舰队的飞船了
since we've seen a Starfleet vessel.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?
我是联邦星舰发现号♥的萨鲁舰长
I am Captain Saru of the USS Discovery.
我们应奎吉安居民的要求
We are an observational presence,
前来这里进行观察
here at the request of the citizens of Kwejian.
我明白了 但恐怕你不能
Oh, I see, but I'm afraid you can't operate
打着以观察为名义的保护伞
under the observational umbrella
却窝藏着一个叫芮安的通缉犯
while you're harboring a wanted criminal named Ryn.
被谁通缉
Wanted by whom?
据我们所知 没有任何
To our knowledge, no entity
被联邦认可机构想要抓住芮安先生
recognized by the Federation desires Mr. Ryn's capture.
联邦认可
"Recognized by the Federation"?
在这里 我们不会屈服于那种傲慢
Out here, we don't bend to that kind of hubris.
准备把他传送到我的船上
Prepare to transport him to my vessel.
你害怕你效力的怪物
You're scared of the monster you serve.
-我了解你 基希姆 -你从来都不了解我
- I knew you, Kyheem. - You never knew me.
-你以前什么都不怕 -你必须交出芮安
- You weren't afraid of anything. - You have to give up Ryn.
如果芮安先生犯了重罪
If Mr. Ryn has committed serious crimes,
联邦会追究他的责任
the Federation will hold him accountable.
联邦甚至不能为自己
The Federation can't even hold itself accountable
造成的混乱和手上的鲜血负责
for the mess it's made or the blood on its hands.
立刻把犯人交给我
Send the prisoner to me now.
交出迷幻虫
"Give up the trance worms."
毒杀蝗虫 交出芮安
"Poison the locusts." "Give up Ryn."
他们要是针对你怎么办
What happens when they come for you?
谁会支持你
Who's gonna stand for you?
我们是你的人
We are your people.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
那就有点家人样子
Act like it.
你
You.
你才是懦夫
You are the coward.
你找的安多利人根据
The Andorian you seek is here
安全协议49.09留在这里
under security protocol 49.09.
他签了终身合同 他违反了合同
He signed a lifelong contract. He's broken the contract.
听起来很像奴隶制
That sounds suspiciously like slavery.
我一点也不惊讶
Oh. It doesn't surprise me
凯尔比人会把一切都
that a Kelpien would frame everything
说成是奴役
in terms of enslavement.
如果我没记错 奥利安人曾经被奴役过
If memory serves, the Orions were once enslaved themselves.
我的祖先知道权力是美德
My ancestors knew that power is virtue,
痛苦没有高贵可言
and that there is no nobility in suffering.
你要不择手段得到你想要的
You do what it takes to get what you need, or you don't.
我要芮安 他在你手上
I want Ryn. You have him.
联邦不会
And the Federation does not
想和翡翠链开战的
want a war with the Emerald Chain.
所以你才一个人来
That's why you came alone.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表