第一批有感知生物
since the program was initiated.
因此 你们的外表被... 改变了
Therefore, your appearance has been... altered
以与课程相符合
to be consistent with the program.
重复询问
Repeat query.
你们是预计输入者吗
Are you the anticipated input?
如果否 那启动防御规程
If no, then initiate defense protocols.
-是的 我们是预计输入者 -我们是来
- Y-Yes, we are the anticipated input. - We have come
救孩子的
to rescue the child.
麻烦你 他在哪儿
Now, please, uh, where is he?
我是迈克
I'm Michael.
你是什么
What are you?
你是这个项目的一部分吗
Are you a part of the program?
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
不明飞船将在两分钟内进入射程
Unknown vessel will be in range in two minutes.
为什么我们跃进的时候没有注意到它的信♥号♥♥
Why didn't we notice its signature when we jumped in?
可能是来自星云的干扰
Could be interference from the nebula.
距离这个地方五光年内的范围
Are there any M-class planets within five light-years
有没有M级行星
of this location?
没有 舰长
None, Captain.
我早就为新家定好了路线
I'd have set a course for a new home ages ago.
我也是
Me, too.
奥沃 再扫描一遍 但这次不要扫描飞船
Owo, scan again, but, this time, don't scan the ship.
扫描飞船周围的区域
Scan the area around the ship.
飞船周围的中微子发射量极高
Neutrino emissions around the ship are off the charts.
这说不通
They make no sense.
那是因为这不是联邦飞船
That's because that's not a Federation ship.
我们有一个孢子驱动器 正在一个二锂行星旁
We have a spore drive and we're right next to a dilithium planet.
只有一个人会因为想要这两样东西
There's only one person who wants both of those things enough
大老远跑来这里
to come all the way out here.
红色警报 开启护盾
Red alert! Shields up!
欧萨拉准备开火了
Osyraa's coming in weapons hot.
准备好光子鱼雷
Ready photon torpedoes.
她到底是怎么来的
How the hell did she even get here?
在信使地图上有一个超曲速隧♥道♥
There's a transwarp tunnel on the courier maps,
但是没有一个头脑正常的人真的会用它
but no one in their right mind would actually use it.
-我们应该跃进离开吗 -我们不能跃进
- Should we jump away? - We can't jump away.
我们必须呆在星球附近以保护着陆队
We have to stay near the planet to protect the away team.
她在扫描我们
She's scanning us.
改装后我们就有隐形能力了 对吧
We had the ability to cloak since the retrofit, right?
对 但是不能在隐形状态下跃进 万一
Yes, but we can't jump while cloaked. If anything happens...
先解决一个危机再说 现在隐形
One crisis at a time. Do it.
你现在想怎么做 舰长
What do you want to do now, Captain?
你是一个课程 不是吗
You are a program, are you not?
对
Yes.
我是一个课程
I am a program.
我就知道 哪一个
I knew it! Which one?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
战斗
Combat?
呃 生存技能
Um, survival skills?
其他的我都做过很多次了
I've done the others so many times.
我没想到我会找到新的东西
I did not think I would find something new.
我在教
I am teaching...
社交的动力
...the dynamics of social interaction.
为什么
Why?
对于生物来说
For sentient beings,
与他人的联♥系♥非常重要
connection to others is incredibly important.
有助于维持它们
It helps sustain them.
-就像我和全息课程的关系 -没错
- Like my connection to the holos. - Exactly.
这可以让你在和别人交谈时做好准备
And this can prepare you for when you talk to someone else
总有一天
one of these days.
一个意想不到的人
Someone unexpected.
另一个全息 人类
The other holo, the human,
他也是你的课程的一部分吗
was he also part of your program?
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
他出人意料
He was unexpected.
他说他是从外面来的
He said he was from Outside.
我很久没听说过这种教学了
I have not heard that teaching in a long time.
有多久了
How long has it been?
以前有很多全息在谈到过外面的世界
Uh, there used to be lots of holos that talked about Outside.
但从来没有外面的人来过
But the Outside never came inside.
可能外面已经死了
Probably the Outside is dead by now.
我的编码也是为了教你理解外面的世界
Well, I was also programmed to help you understand what is Outside.
很抱歉告诉你 你已经过时了
I'm sorry to have to tell you you are obsolete.
那我想我应该停止
Then I suppose I should deactivate
如果你不想交个新朋友的话
if you don't want a new connection.
不 不 等等
No. No, wait.
我们仍然可以完成课程
We can still run the program.
很久没遇到新课程了
It's been a long time since I encountered a new program.
很好
All right.
让我们谈谈
Let's talk about...
社会单位
social units.
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听见吗
Can anyone hear us?
他一定在这里
He must be in here.
那是一位长者
That is an Elder.
我小时候 村里的长辈
When I was a boy, the village Elders
晚上会和我们一起聚集在火堆旁
would gather around the fire with us at-at night
讲故事
and tell stories.
这就是我们保存历史的方式
It was how we preserved our history.
但他们从未活到这么老
But they never survived to this age.
所以这是你见过的最老的凯尔比人
So this is the oldest Kelpien you've ever seen?
我知道这不是真的 但是
I know it is not real, but...
没错
yes.
希望他知道幸存者在哪里
Hopefully, he knows where the survivor is.
舰长 看看这个
Captain, look at this.
苏卡尔
Su'Kal.
是他的名字
That is his name.
有什么意义吗
Does it have any significance?
它不能直接翻译
Well, it does not directly translate,
但它的意思是 心爱的礼物
but it means something like "Beloved gift."
凯尔比人的家庭传统是
It is a tradition in Kelpien families
在经历了一场巨大的悲剧之后
that after you have suffered a great tragedy,
你家的下一个孩子就叫苏卡尔
the next child born in your family is named Su'Kal.
这个孩子象征着苦难的结束
The child symbolizes the end of suffering.
尊敬的长老
Honored Elder.
请原谅我
Excuse me.
你好 你想听个故事吗
Hello. Would you like a story?
不 长老 谢谢你
No, Elder, thank you.
我们在找苏卡尔
We are looking for Su'Kal.
你知道他可能在哪里吗
Do you know where he might be?
我的编码是教授凯尔比人和堡乌人的历史习俗
I am programmed to teach Kelpien and Ba'ul history and traditions
并为成长中的孩子
and to provide social and emotional support
提供社交和情感上的支持
for the growing child.
你能告诉我们是谁创造你的吗
Can you tell us who created you?
当然是他妈妈
Why, his mother, of course.
我们都由她创造
We are all from her.
伊萨博士
Dr. Issa.
她知道她要死了
She knew she was dying.
知道他们都快死了 而苏卡尔会活下来
That they were all dying and that Su'Kal would survive.
这就是事实
That's what this is.
她创造了整个世界
A whole world
来抚养她的儿子 保护他
created to raise her son and protect him
直到有人来救他
until somebody came to rescue him.
知道她要离开她的孩子
To know that she was leaving her child,
一定很伤心
must have been heartbreaking.
每一刻
Every moment.
告诉我你对家庭的了解
Tell me what you know about families.
家庭是养育和爱孩子的地方
Families are where children are nurtured and loved
并接受有关他们成长的社会中
and taught the norms and rules
规范和规则的教育
of the society in which they are raised.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表