回忆的一部分
precious memories of my childhood,
和他一起的时光
that time with him.
还有给我母亲和妹妹做这个
And serving it to my mother and sister.
我从没见过一个人类的全息影像吃赛努兰
I've never seen a human holo eat sàì-núù-lem.
我理解这一定很困惑
I know it must be confusing.
但事情不总是表面看起来的那样
But things are not always as they appear.
我也不是表面看起来的那样
I am not as-as I appear.
实际上 我和你很像
In fact, I'm-I'm much like you.
我是凯尔比人
I am Kelpien.
我是信使 医生 我对微剂量了如指掌
I'm a courier, Doc, I know all about microdosing.
药效不都是即时的
The effects aren't always immediate.
他有耐药性了 把神经锁给我
He's built immunity. Give me the neural lock.
-我不会把神经锁 -给我
- I'm not putting the neural lock... - Give-give me
-神经锁 -我不会把神经锁
- the neural lock! - I will not put the neural lock...
你是大老远跑去了翰浩星
So you went all the way to Hunhau
把他从我侄子手里救出来 然后又飞去奎吉安
to save him from my nephew, and then to Kwejian
救他的家人啊
to help his family.
我要那个二锂
I want that dilithium.
说点有用的 不然你就是下一个
Be persuasive. Or you're next.
去我们的日志中找路线啊
Get the flight path from our logs.
还是说我的舰员在你把他们赶下
Or did my crew erase it before you could
舰桥前删掉了
pull them from the bridge?
我可能还真挺喜欢你的
I think I might actually like you.
把神经锁给扎拉
Give Zareh the neural lock.
欧萨拉 拜托 我的血清会起作用的
Osyraa, please, my serum will work.
当然 他现在很温顺 但是
Sure, he's docile now, but...
没必要动粗
Violence is not necessary.
不如我们试试如何
Why don't we test that theory?
布克先生的同情心会让过程痛苦不堪
Mr. Booker's empathic nature would make it excruciating.
现在不是心软的时候
Now is not the time for soft hearts.
你救了我 你救过其他人
You saved me. You have saved others.
我了解你的心
I know your heart.
猎户座人的心脏有六个瓣膜
Orion hearts have six valves.
血液能向两个方向流动
Blood flows in both directions.
它们比人类的心脏复杂得多
They are so much more complex than human hearts.
我不会让这种事发生的 欧萨拉
I won't let it happen, Osyraa.
我真的很喜欢你
I am genuinely fond of you.
但别搞错了
But make no mistake,
我救你是因为你对我有用
I saved you because you're useful to me.
就算将来你不再有用了
And even when that ceases to be the case,
我们之间的约定也能让你和你的家人
the bond we have means that you and your family can
在你选择的地方过上舒适的生活
live comfortably in a location of your choosing.
你再违背我们的约定 下次可就醒不过来了
Break that bond again and you won't wake up next time.
簿克
Book...
他会痛苦地死去
He will die from sheer agony.
你以前见过的吧
Have you ever seen that before?
放聪明点
Make the smart choice.
簿克 听我说 有我呢
Book, listen to me. I've got you.
你能有什么用
No, you don't.
这就是所谓的一败涂地
This is what's called a no-win situation.
我还就不信了
I don't believe in those.
那你受的教训还是太少
Well, then, you still have a lot to learn.
你怎么会是凯尔比人
How can you be Kelpien?
你跟我长得不像啊
You don't look like me.
全息有时会改变一些细节
The holo changes things sometimes.
让人们看起来不一样
Makes them appear different,
或者出现在不该出现的地方
or-or places them where they do not belong.
你肯定注意到了
Surely you've noticed.
很久以前 那扇门
Long ago, that door
只能通向卡米纳
led only to Kaminar.
现在它有时会通向别的世界
Now it sometimes leads to other worlds.
关于联邦世界你还知道什么
What else do you know of the Federation worlds?
有没有人告诉你他们 在"外面"
Were you ever taught that they were... outside?
你又想谈外面的事了
You want to talk about outside again.
我不喜欢这样
I do not like that.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
全息通信说联邦会从外面
The holos said the Federation would come for me,
来接我
from outside.
如果外面真的存在
If outside exists,
他们为什么没来
why didn't they come?
联邦想来的
The Federation wanted to come.
想和做是不一样的
Wanting is not the same as doing.
发生了 一些事
Something... happened,
多年来都无法进行长途旅行
which prevented long-distance travel for many years.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-那是很久以前的事了 -发生了什么事
- It was long ago. - What happened?
这很复杂
It is complicated.
告诉我
Tell me!
拜托 拜托 苏卡尔
Please, please, Su'Kal,
冷静点
be calm.
这就是我的人生
This is my life.
我得弄明白
I need to understand.
曲速引擎故障
Warp drives malfunctioned.
事件叫做"烬灭"
It was called the Burn.
它影响了所有人 不只是联邦
It affected everyone, not just the Federation.
但重要的是
But the important thing is...
我们现在来了
we are here now.
我们能来 是因为你妈妈联♥系♥了我们
And we are here because your mother reached out.
我妈妈
My mother?
她创造了这个世界
She created this world
以保护你的安全
to keep you safe.
但是 她并不是想
But... she never intended
让你永远生活在这里
you should live here forever.
等着
Wait.
住手
Stop!
让他回答我的问题
Tell him to give me what I need.
这个人挺能坚持
This man has stamina,
但坚持不了多久
but won't last much longer.
跟你说一下
Just FYI.
让他喘口气
Well, let him catch his breath.
簿克
Book...
这一切
All of this...
不愉快的感受
unpleasantry...
都可以结束的
can end, you know.
你的朋友们会在三十分钟内
Your friends will be unconscious
失去意识
in less than 30 minutes
并在一小时内死亡
and dead within the hour.
联邦只是一个空壳
The Federation is a-is a shell of itself,
只是走个过场
just going through the motions.
你救不了他们
You can't save any of them.
但是
But...
你可以救他
you can save him.
你真的想明早起来就发现
Do you really want to wake up tomorrow morning
自己失去了一切吗
having lost everything?
最大强度
Maximum intensity.
好了 住手 我去跟他谈 快住手
Okay, stop, stop! I'll talk to him! Just stop.
住手
Stop.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
跟紧她
Stick close to her.
簿克 我来了
Book, I'm here.
迈克
Michael...
别问我
don't ask me.
我很抱歉让你承受了这么多痛苦
I'm sorry for the pain you've had to endure.
很抱歉事情会变得更糟
And I'm sorry that it's about to get worse.
紧急医疗事件
Medical emergency.
-隔离启动 -快关掉
- Quarantine activated. - Turn it off!
把这该死的力场关掉
Get this damn force field down.
-我正在想办法 -快点 快点
- I'm working on it. - Come on! Come on!
你还好吗
You good?
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表