同时我却能做出
while I'm making amazing art things
银河系中没有人能做成的艺术品
that no one in the galaxy can make."
你怎么知道这个艺术品
How do you know it's an art thing?
因为我们有爱 傻瓜
Because We have a love thing, idiot.
我也了解你
And I know you.
不 我要离开这里
No, I-I need to get out of here.
-阿迪拉 -别碰我
- Adira. .. - Don't touch me.
好吧 你陪我来的唯一原因
Okay, the only reason
就是为了拿到塞纳·塔尔的消息
you're here is to get that message from Senna Tal.
所以不要假装你都是为了我
So do not pretend like you are doing this for me.
我是为了你 也是为了我们所有人
This is for you. It's for all of us.
我们都想要一个真实的未来
We all want a future that's real.
这很重要
That matters.
如果你不敢面对这个记忆
If you don't face what this is,
不管它有多痛苦
no matter how painful,
就永远无法迈过去
you'll never move forward.
阿迪拉
Adira!
阿迪拉
Adira?
阿迪拉 快打开盒子
Adira. Open the box now!
打开盒子
Open the box!
我在很多世界上的文化中读到
I read that in a lot of cultures on a lot of worlds,
故事被编著进挂毯和衬布上
stories are woven into tapestries and quilts.
一件用来记念
A piece might be a reminder
某个特别的地方 或时刻
of some place special or a moment
或某个所爱的人
or a person they really loved.
看 这是那次我们弄坏了复♥制♥器
See, urn, this is the time we broke the replicator
它不停地做苹果
and it wouldn't stop making apples.
这是我们凭空下棋的那次
Oh, this is from the time that we played imaginary chess.
这就是我们的故事
This is our story?
是啊
Yeah.
对你来说这是一个特殊的时刻 应该记录下来
It's a special time for you, and it should be marked.
我想送你点东西
I wanted you to have something.
我喜欢
I love it.
你是个艺术天才
And you're an art genius.
快承认
Say it.
好吧 我是个艺术天才
Okay, I'm an art genius.
结构破坏力场接合
Structural breach force fields engaged.
所有人员立即前往撤离飞船
All personnel to the evacuation shuttle immediately.
紧急无人机出动
Emergency drones dispatched.
救命啊
H-Help!
医疗支援
Medical!
快来人帮忙
Somebody help, please!
医疗支援 快点
Medical, now!
生命迹象衰败中
Life signs failing.
不 你得救他
No, you have to help him.
患者将无法承受治疗程式
Subject will not survive treatment protocols.
他们的人生
Their lives.
他们所有的记忆都会消失
All their memories will be lost.
共生体状态稳定 可以立刻移植
Symbiont is stable and will survive immediate transplant
给合适的宿主 存活下来
to suitable host.
移植给我
I'll-I'll take them.
什么
What?
就让我接受他们吧
Just-just let me take them.
好吗 记忆 共生体
Okay? The memories, the symbiont.
我知道我不是楚尔人 但我会保护他们的安全
I-I know I'm not Trill, but I'll keep them safe.
你愿意吗
You would do that?
这还用问吗
You have to ask?
准备移植
Prepare for transfer.
握住我的手 好吗 握住我的手
Just hold my hand, okay? Hold my hand.
你做到了
You did it.
没事的
It's okay.
我很想你
I missed you.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
塔尔接受了
Tal accepted
我们每个人
each of us.
结合使我们变得比孤身一人更强
Joining made us more than we could ever be alone.
虽然与人类的结合是不寻常的
And while a human joining is unusual,
塔尔也接受你
Tal accepts you, as well.
你是
You're...
你是塞纳·塔尔
You're Senna Tal.
欢迎加入圈子
Welcome to the circle.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
您的消息给了我希望
Your message gave me hope.
我们该走了
It's time for us to go.
拜托
Please,
请说出你们的名字
speak your names.
我叫卡莎·塔尔
I am Kasha Tal.
加瓦·塔尔
Jovar Tal.
玛德拉·塔尔
Madela Tal.
卡拉·塔尔
Cara Tal.
塞纳·塔尔
Senna Tal.
格雷·塔尔
Gray Tal.
我叫阿迪拉·塔尔
And I am Adira Tal.
我们深表歉意 阿迪拉·塔尔
Our deepest apologies, Adira Tal.
我们错了
We were wrong.
席守卫 你的所作所为
Guardian Xi, what you have done here
会影响楚尔星的世世代代
will impact generations of Trill to come.
阿迪拉·塔尔
Adira Tal,
我很荣幸
it would be my honor
能够指导你走上新的道路
to guide and mentor you on your new path.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我想我应该留在发现号♥上
But I believe I'm supposed to stay with Discovery.
共生体是对所有人的馈赠 并非只是楚尔星
The symbionts are a gift for everyone, not just the Trill.
我需要做那个信使
And I think I'm supposed to be that messenger.
你会给我们报平安的 对吗
You will keep us apprised of your well-being?
当然
Of course.
也许等星际联邦回来之后
And perhaps someday, when the Federation returns,
我们再谈谈让另一个人加入的事
we will discuss a different joining.
那将会是我们的荣幸
It would be our honor.
谢谢你这么做 长官
Thank you for doing this, sir.
我知道事情没按你希望的方向进展
I know it didn't go the way that you hoped.
派克舰长和船员建立联♥系♥时
Captain Pike made connecting with the crew
看起来不费吹灰之力
seem so... effortless.
说真的 这和我小时候
For what it's worth, uh, this was, like, a Tuesday
在家里度过的一个平常的周二一样
at my house growing up, so...
长官
Sir...
我们一起做了决定
we made a decision together,
现在我们要一起面对
and we are living with it together.
你提醒了我们这一点
The fact that you reminded us of that
也提醒了我们对于对方的意义
and reminded us who we are to each other, that...
也许这话轮不到我来说
Maybe this isn't my place to say, but...
但我觉得这就是领导力
I think that's leadership.
谢谢你 少尉
Thank you, Ensign.
舰长
Captain.
提利
Tilly, urn...
自从我来到这艘飞船 我所做的一切
Everything that I've done since I've been on this ship
如果没有你们 根本不可能办到
would have been impossible without you.
我没能让你们知道这一点
I've failed to let you know that.
我一直都知道
I always knew it.
我没能告诉你们
I failed to tell you.
我道歉
I apologize.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我在想
I've been wondering,
关于孢子引擎的研究 你有什么发现吗
what did you learn in your spore drive research?
没有 我...
Oh, nothing. I was...
当时在看着暗物质和能量系数
looking at dark matter and energy coefficients,
但是计算一直有问题 所以...
but the math didn't work, so...
利用暗物质的接入装置将会是革新性的进步
A new interface using dark matter would be revolutionary.
我们应该继续讨论下去
We should keep talking about it.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表