《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
你在一个新的象限重新开始
You get a fresh start in a new quadrant.
依我看我们是扯平了
By my count, we're even.
下次见
Until next time.
菲利帕
Philippa?
-你没事吧 -你为什么
- Are you okay? - Why would you ever,
要问我这样的问题
ever ask me a question like that?
没人知道烬灭是不是
Nobody knows if the Burn was
意外
an accident.
但是毁灭似乎
But devastation flashed
在一瞬间闪过了整个已知宇宙
in an instant across all known space.
塞纳知道可以找到
Senna knew the algorithm we need to find
星际联邦总部的算法
Federation headquarters.
这些坐标
These coordinates...
它们会带你去你想去的地方
Will take you where you need to go.
你没告诉她我的事
You didn't tell her about me.
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
我不知道
I don't know.
舰长 我们到了
Captain, we're here.
布莱斯先生 呼叫联邦总部
Mr. Bryce, hail Federation headquarters
告诉他们联邦星舰发现号♥归队了
and tell them the USS Discovery is reporting for duty.
我是星际舰队总司令 查尔斯·万斯上将
I'm Admiral Charles Vance, Commander in Chief, Starfleet.
这是我的首席安全官 薇拉上尉
This is my chief security officer Lieutenant Willa.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
在过去的三周中 发现号♥的进化
In the past three weeks, Discovery has evolved
超出了我们的想象
even more than we could have imagined.
她在战斗中留下的伤疤均已愈合
Her battle scars have been healed.
内部系统已更新
Internal systems updated.
可编程的物质已整合到
Programmable matter has been integrated
我们来自烬灭前的技术中
with our pre-Burn technology.
她的机舱现在也可以分离了
Even her nacelles are now detached,
提高机动性
improving maneuverability
让我们在飞行中更加高效
and enabling us to be more efficient in flight.
她的翻新差不多完成了
Her retrofit is nearly complete.
我们所经历的这段旅程非同寻常
It is quite extraordinary, the journey we have had.
我们很感激能在星系最遥远的地方
We are grateful to have assisted Federation planets
帮助了联邦行星
in the deepest regions of the galaxy,
同样也很感激能回家
and equally grateful to be home.
我们已经准备好
We are now ready to be of service here,
尽我们所能为联邦服役
in any way we can be.
欢迎回到舰队 发现号♥
Welcome back to the fleet, Discovery.
你们的舰员呢
And your crew?
正在根据需要进行适应和再培训
Adapting and retraining as needed.
博翰中校负责监督
Commander Burnham is overseeing the process.
谢谢 萨鲁舰长
Thank you, Captain Saru.
好 我们开始吧
Okay. Let's get to it.
瑞利7号♥需要额外的护盾
Reilling VII needs additional shields.
他们在应对太阳耀斑 卡达舍夫
They're dealing with solar flares. Kardashev?
我们会为他们提供遮挡 长官
We'll bring them some shade, sir,
-前提是他们能撑过一周 -他们能
- if they can last a week. - They can.
凯吉尔12号♥需要复♥制♥器替换技术
Kaijur XII needs replicator replacement technology.
他们食物严重短缺 拉赫马舰长
They've got a severe food shortage. Captain Rahma?
-这是你的任务 -是 长官
- That'll be your assignment. - Aye, sir.
班德拉舰长 勒吉恩号♥要送补给去纳赛斯
Captain Bandra. Le Guin will take the supply run to Na'Seth.
-两周后再见 -是 上将
- We'll see you in two months. - Yes, Admiral.
恕我直言 上将
With respect, Admiral,
考虑到如今曲速航行严重受限
given severely limited warp travel,
-如果时间紧迫的话... -没问题
- if time is of the essence... - No question.
我恨不得想要十个发现号♥
I could use ten of you right now.
但作为唯一的快速反应单位 我需要你们留在这里
But as my only rapid responder, I need you here.
快速反应单位
Rapid responder?
-长官 -发现号♥拥有先进的
- Sir. - Discovery has an experimental
实验性驱动系统 可以让我们
advanced-drive system that enables us
在星系中任何地方瞬间做出反应
to respond instantaneously anywhere in the galaxy.
除非我批准
Word of this critical asset
否则这个关键情报不得传出这个房♥间
will not leave this room until I say so.
好了 阿格斯号♥处于黄色警报
Now, Argeth is on yellow alert.
我们的情报显示翡翠链
Our intel says that the Emerald Chain
可能会在12小时内有所行动
might be making another move in the next 12 hours.
那个安多利/猎户座财团吗
The Andorian/Orion syndicate?
是指在这个象限中的势力
In this part of the quadrant, yes.
欧萨拉和翡翠链最近在大力推进
Osyraa and the Chain have been pushing hard lately.
我不知道他们对阿格斯号♥有什么企图
I don't know what they're after on Argeth,
但他们绝对不能得逞
but they're damn sure not gonna get it.
如果情况危急 我会要你跃进 舰长
If things heat up, I'm gonna need you to jump, Captain.
我们时刻准备着 上将
We will be ready, Admiral.
解散
Dismissed.
我们会拿到新的全息平板吗
Are we supposed to be get new holo-PADDs, too?
你们已经有了
You already have them.
酷
Cool.
好吧 这现在是我最喜欢的东西
Okay. This is my new favorite thing.
你们的新徽章也可以作为三录仪使用
Your new badges also function as tricorders.
还可以作为通讯器
And communicators
以及个人传送器使用 我们稍后再细说
and personal transporters, but we'll get to those later.
你们的控制台也升级了
There are also upgrades to your consoles.
来看看吧
Check it out.
看起来没什么不同
Doesn't seem that different.
我们的团队保留了
Our team kept the interface similar
类似的界面以便于过渡 可一旦上手...
for ease of transition, but once you engage...
怎么回事
What just happened?
这是经过改装的可编程的物质
That's the retrofitted programmable matter.
它能读取你的生理指标
It reads your bio-signs.
我们真的需要这些吗
Do we really need all of this?
当然需要
Hell yeah, we do.
它有适应性
It's adaptive.
根据你的反射进行学习和调整
Learns and adjusts to your reflexes
创造一个你独有的交互风格
to create an interface style unique to you.
感觉很顺滑 也很凉爽
Feels smooth... and cool.
就像玻璃
Like glass.
没想到...
Didn't expect to...
这里不是食堂
This isn't the mess hall.
再见
Uh, bye.
显然 他还没适应
Apparently, he hasn't adapted yet.
尼尔森上尉
Uh, Lieutenant Nilsson,
我们被位于
we are being hailed by a vessel
联邦扭曲力场外的飞船呼叫了
outside of the Federation's distortion field.
除非认识路 否则没人找得到这里
No one gets here unless they know where they're going.
放上屏幕
On screen.
咯吱
Grudge?
迈克 我录下这条信息
Hey, Michael. I'm recording this message
以免我不能亲自告诉你
in case I can't tell you in person.
我之前在去贝久交易所的路上
I was on my way to the Bajoran exchange,
当时坐在我旁边的一个人
when this guy sitting next to me
开始谈论一个黑匣子
started talking about a black box.
我觉得他说的黑盒子就是你在找的那种
And I think his black box is one of the ones you're looking for.
在翰浩星上 属于翡翠链领地
It's on Hunhau. Emerald Chain territory.
我会去摸一摸情况
I'm going to do some looking around.
如果不顺利 如果我24小时内没有回船上
If things don't go well, I'll set the ship
我会让星舰带着咯吱
to bring Grudge to you if I'm not back on board
回去找你
in 24 hours.
虽说它有不亲人的情感特质
Now, despite her glacial emotional process,
它最初对你的戒心正在慢慢消退
her initial reluctance towards you is melting away.
我会回来找你们俩的
I'll come find you two.
好吗 不会耽搁太久的
Okay? I won't be long.
这是三周前的信息了
This was three weeks ago.
黑盒子能提供什么有关烬灭的情报呢
What would the black box tell us about the Burn?
因为它记录着每一艘星舰最后时刻的情况
Since it has a record of any ship's last moments,
每一艘被烬灭毁掉的星舰
every vessel destroyed by the Burn
应该是在同一微秒停止记录的
should have stopped recording at the same microsecond,
但我在这边的一年里找到的两个却不是这样
but the two that I found in my year here didn't.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表