目的
purpose--
目的是训练 目的
purpose is training. Its purpose--
目的
purpose--
程序异常
Program malfunction...
可怜的东西
Poor thing.
125年的辐射
125 years of radiation.
系统保持这样已经令人惊讶
I'm surprised it hasn't broken the system down further.
我只能想象辐射对那个生命造成怎样的伤害
I can only imagine what it's done to the life sign.
我们得找到它 用个什么办法
We have to find it. Somehow.
也许全息影像引导我们来这是有原因的
Maybe that holo led us over here for a reason.
我们应该谨慎行事
We should proceed carefully.
训练课程剩下的部分也许就没这么人畜无害了
The rest of this training program may not be so innocuous.
我的天
Oh, my.
全息影像把我们的着装又换了
The holo's changed our clothing again.
人类身体是会对高度有不良反应吗
Oh. Do human bodies respond negatively to heights?
我的心脏好像在狂跳
My heart seems to be racing.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, that makes two of us.
看着像是古代的阶梯井
Looks like an ancient stepwell.
很多曲速前文明利用它们来灌溉
A lot of pre-warp civilizations used them for irrigation.
那边的全息影像也被破坏了
The holo's damaged there, too.
我们必须十分小心
We have to be careful.
看那个
Look at that.
好像那扇门千万不能打开似的
Looks like no one wants that door to open.
这些看着好像是某种仪式
These appear to be a ritual of some kind.
胡乱猜一下 是保护用的吧
Gonna take a wild guess and say it's for protection.
形状... 有点眼熟
The shape is... vaguely familiar.
也许这个全息影像能告诉我们在哪里
Maybe the holo can tell us where we are.
打搅一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
你们来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你们不是这里的人
You don't belong here.
你们是从哪个课程来的
What program are you from?
我知道我们的出现可能让你感到困扰
Um, I realize that our appearance might be confusing to you.
我们不是课程里的
We are not from any program.
我无法理解
I don't understand.
我叫萨鲁
I am Saru.
他们是迈克和休
Uh, this is Michael and Hugh.
找到你真是太令人宽慰了
We are so relieved to find you.
我们是响应了...
Uh, we came in response to--
我相信是你母亲发出的求救信♥号♥♥
I believe it was your mother's distress call?
你们从哪来
Where are you from?
我们从外面来的 从课程以外来的
We are from outside. Outside the program.
外面
Outside?
你们把怪物给弄醒了
You woke the monster.
等等
Uh, wait.
舰长
Captain.
那些门是从外面开的
Those doors unlocked from the outside.
他受到惊吓的那一刻
The moment he got scared.
我们只扫描到一个生命特征
We only scanned one life sign down here.
因此 不管那房♥间里是什么
So whatever's in that room,
不管它和他有什么情感上的联♥系♥
what-whatever its emotional connection to him,
它也只能是个全息影像
it still has to be a holo.
只要它不离开那个房♥间并威胁我们或者他
Unless it leaves that room and threatens us or him,
我们就不用管它
it is not our priority.
-我们在耽误时间 -舰长等等
- We are wasting time. - Captain, wait.
如果幸存者都不知道外部世界的存在呢
What if the survivor doesn't know the outside world even exists?
如果他从未听说过烬灭呢
What if he's never heard of the Burn?
如果他连自己身在一颗行星上都不知道呢
What if he doesn't even know he's on a planet?
好好想想 如果他只知道这个课程
Think about it. If all he knows is this program,
我们就等于在和一个孩子打交道
we're basically dealing with a child.
她说得对 我们应该小心点
She's right. We should be careful.
情绪上 他很可能非常脆弱
Emotionally, he's likely to be fragile.
我们应该慢慢来 把这当作第一次接触来处理
We should go slowly, treat this as a first contact.
对 当然了
Yes. Of course.
你们应该去找到他
You two should go find him.
我留在这 确保那里面的东西不出来
I'll stay here and make sure whatever's in there stays in there.
好
Yeah.
我们需要让护盾恢复 才能回到星云里去
We need shields up and running to get back into the nebula.
将所有能源从后备系统转移出来
Reroute all additional power from backup systems.
一定要快 他们时间有限
And hurry it up. They're on a clock.
我们护盾生成器中有三个损坏严重无法充能
Three of our shield generators are too damaged to take the charge.
-有人检查过结构是否完整吗 -当然
- Someone check structural integrity? - Of course.
请把通讯信♥号♥♥放大
Boost comms, please.
如果你们能听见我们
If you can hear us,
我们有发现
we found something.
那是什么声音
What was that?
萨鲁舰长
Captain Saru?
博翰中校
Commander Burnham?
这里是发现号♥ 请回复
This is Discovery. Please respond.
休
Hugh?
舰桥 你们在监控通讯吗
Bridge, are you monitoring comms?
我们听到了 中校
We heard it, Commander.
我们得要把他们传送回来
We need to bring them home.
护盾没有充满之前我们不能跃进回星云 奥沃
We can't jump back into the nebula without full shields. Owo?
只有40%
Only at 40%.
斯塔麦兹中校 你需要多少能量尽管用
Commander Stamets, take all the power you need.
舰长 远程传感器发现一艘星舰驶来
Captain, long-range sensors have picked up a ship approaching.
是星际联邦
It's Federation.
这一带不应该有星际联邦的星舰啊
There shouldn't be any Federation ships here.
除非他们在烬灭后一直被困在这里
Unless they've been stranded since the Burn.
我可不想在这待上125年
This is not the place I'd want to stay for 125 years.
呼叫他们
Hail them.
没有响应
They're not answering.
但他们发了正确的回应代码
But they sent the correct response codes.
他们还有十分钟就到
They're ten minutes out.
-凯尔比 凯尔比和堡乌联盟 -是什么
- The Kelpien... Kelpien and Ba'ul Alliance... - What's this?
作为星际联邦的
...as the newest members of the
最新成员
United Federation of Planets.
联邦非常荣幸地欢迎... 欢迎
The Federation is honored to welcome... to welcome
-是卡米纳正式加入星际联邦的那天 -对
- It's the day that Kaminar officially joined the Federation. - Yeah.
第一个全息影像引领我们进来
The first holo led us inside.
也许这些能帮助我们找到幸存者
Perhaps these can help us find the survivor.
我来问问
I'll ask.
对不起
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
你们是... 预计输入者
You are... Anticipated input.
类别 救援者 如果为真
Classification: rescuer. If true,
跳过 跳过 跳过...
skip-skip-skip...
情绪处理
Process emotion:
感激至极
ecstatic gratitude.
我们刚刚做了什么
What did we just do?
你们终于来了 我真是太高兴了
I'm so pleased you have finally come.
你们是... 预计输入者
You are... Anticipated input.
是或否
Yes or no?
我能问问 "预计输入者"
Uh, may I ask, uh, "Anticipated input"?
你们是救援者 不是吗
You are rescuers, are you not?
孩子已经等了...
The child has been waiting for--
缓存数据库...
cache database--
125年3个月17天4小时
125 years, three months, 17 days, four hours.
你们如何让他能活125年的
How did you keep him alive for 125 years?
执行的规程包括生命支持 教育
Executed protocols include life support, education,
准备预计输入者的到来
preparation for arrival of anticipated input.
他有名字吗
Does he have a name?
他如何能从这里的辐射中存活下来
How has he survived the radiation here?
他吃药吗
Does he take medicine?
在胚胎时他的基因进行过外成改变吗
Were his genes epigenetically altered in utero?
第3121条提示
Cue 3121.
我的朋友们
My friends,
孩子可能会被你们真实的外表吓坏
the child may be frightened of your true appearance.
你们会是课程启动以来他所遇到的
You will be the first sentient beings he has encountered
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表