No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no...
-等等 -放开我
- Hey. - Let go of me.
我做不到
I can't do that.
-放开我 -不
- Let me go! - No...
保罗
Paul!
我的全部人生都在那座星云里
My whole life is in that nebula!
我知道
I know.
他的长相模仿的是谁
Who's he modeled after?
没有模板 是电脑生成的
Um... no one. It's, uh, computer-generated.
完全空白的画布
Hmm. Totally blank canvas, huh?
没有任何攻击性或危险性
Nothing that would cause any offense or alarm.
你有没有想过
Do you ever think about what it costs you,
给他如此抽象的设计的代价
all this abstraction?
说谎会导致面部产生生理变化
Lying causes a physiological change in a face.
所以你为什么不选一个
So why don't you just pick someone
公认的会说实话的人呢
who is known to tell the truth?
让它变成现实 而不是一个想法
Make it real, as opposed to an idea.
停战协议
This armistice...
真是令人印象深刻
it's very impressive.
你做出了很多让步
You've made a lot of concessions.
我说了 我是来做交易的
I told you, I came to make a deal.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
问吧 我现在心情很好
Ask. I'm in a charitable mood.
谁来当代言人
Who's going to be the face of this?
在联邦事务上
In official Federation matters,
谁来代表翡翠链呢
who is actually going to represent the Chain?
我明白你的意思了
Yeah, I see what you're getting at.
不可能是我 因为我名声在外
Can't be me, 'cause of my reputation.
我会指定合适的人选
Well, I would appoint someone appropriate.
也许是位受人尊敬的科学家
A well-respected scientist, perhaps.
那个人不只是代你发声吗
And that person won't just be a proxy for you?
当然不是
Of course not.
-这是假话 -天啊
- That is not the truth. -Oh!
他出故障了
He glitched.
再问我一遍
Ask me again.
为了让停战协议有价值
For this armistice to be worth anything,
那么代表翡翠链的人
then the person representing the Chain
必须被证明是可信的
has to be proven credible.
唯一的办法就是
And the only way that that can happen
如果他或她
is if he or she functions
完全不受你的影响
completely independently of you.
并以你的罪行起诉你
And tries you for your crimes.
你说什么
Excuse me?
记录得很清楚
They're well documented.
你从没上过法庭
You've never stood trial,
因为没人能控制翡翠链
because no one's been able to compel the Chain.
你还在纠缠于过去
You're staring at the past.
而我刚给你画了一幅真正的未来地图
I just drew you a real map to the future.
过去是指明未来的唯一一束光
The past is the only light with which we can see the future.
如果你愿意这么做
Your willingness to do this
会传递出你的意愿 我保证
will send a message, and I promise you
我会让所有人铭记
I will not let anyone forget that.
这就更抽象了
It's just more abstractions.
过去是无法改变的
The past cannot be undone.
但可以弥补修正
But it could be made right.
因为烬灭 我们都要做出艰难的抉择
We all had to make hard choices because of the Burn.
少跟我来你那套
Spare me your judgment.
欧萨拉 我想要和平
Osyraa, I want peace.
我想让星际联邦加入翡翠链
I want the Federation to join the Chain,
我也想学习你们伟大的团体
and I want to learn from your great society.
烬灭给我们留下了
The Burn has left us with a legacy of...
恐惧 疏离
of fear, of isolation...
还有道义上的黑白不分
of scarcity that still clouds our moral clarity,
而我每天都在为道义明晰而奋斗
a clarity that I fight for on a daily basis
还要求我的人为之誓死效忠
and I ask my people to die for.
如果这是我们今天无法达成共识的原因
So if that's the reason that we can't reach an accord today,
我也没什么遗憾
well... I can live with that.
你的想法大错特错
You're making a mistake.
欧萨拉 你们的人很好
Osyraa, your people are good.
我求你像他们一样善良
I beg you to be as good as they are.
我保证公平正义
I can promise you justice.
我也能做出同样的保证
Oh, I can promise you the same.
你抓住我们了 然后呢
You have us. Now what?
现在你们自己要向欧萨拉解释
Now you get to explain yourselves to Osyraa.
我们让你失望了 欧萨拉
We failed you, Osyraa.
你是科学家
You're a scientist.
而你
You, however...
找你来就是为了控制这艘星舰的
you were brought in to secure the ship.
你却把人♥质♥
You lost our hostages
还有孢子引擎的关键都弄丢了
and the key to making the spore drive work.
人都还在舰船上
Everyone is still on board.
在哪呢
Where are they?
他入侵的系统 把传感器都弄乱套了
He hacked into the system and messed with the sensors.
我给我五分钟 我让他重置一下
Give me five minutes, I'll get him to reverse it.
气阀是唯一离开这艘舰船的出口
Airlocks are the only way off this ship.
把气阀都封上 全都检查一遍
Seal them all and check them all.
十分钟后还不能给我汇报好消息的话
And if you don't have better news for me in ten minutes,
我就亲自找个气阀把你塞出去
I will shove you out of one of them myself.
奥雷利奥
Aurellio.
你现在最好还是离开舰桥
It's probably best for you to leave the bridge now.
我要修复传感器
I need to get my sensors back online.
欧萨拉
Osyraa, there is...
暴♥力♥不是唯一的手段
no need for violence.
我知道这样的场景你并不多见
I know this is something that you don't see every day,
但却是我们取得进展的方法
but it is how we make progress.
而且并不总是令人愉悦的
And it is not always pleasant.
是否还想留下来 你自己做决定
Now, it's up to you if you want to stay.
那好吧
Okay, then.
芮安
Ryn.
修好传感器
Fix my sensors.
不
No.
现在不是你翅膀硬的时候
Now is not the moment for you to develop a spine.
我已经不怕你了
I'm not afraid of you anymore.
我见过真正的勇敢 力量和忠诚
I've seen real bravery, real strength and loyalty.
还有爱
And love.
你根本无法相提并论
You're nothing compared to that.
你只有别人的恐惧
All you have is fear...
谁也不会永远被畏惧
and no one is feared forever.
谁需要永远了
Who needs forever?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait.
我知道去哪能找到二锂矿
I know where you can find dilithium.
整个翡翠链一百辈子都用不完
More than the entire Chain can use in a hundred lifetimes.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
就在维鲁宾星云里 萨鲁就在那
It's in the Verubin Nebula, and that's where Saru is.
对 但是星云很大
Yeah, but the nebula is massive.
而且很危险
And dangerous.
我知道怎样才能安全进出
I know exactly how to get you in and out safely.
放芮安和船员走
Just let Ryn and the crew go.
求你了
Please.
-为什么... -奥雷利奥
- Why... - Aurellio.
吐真剂
Truth serum.
我们要确保奎吉安不会跟我撒谎
Let's make sure Kwejian doesn't lie to me.
-欧萨拉 拜托... -别废话
- Osyraa, please... - Do it!
转告铬绿号♥ 开始向外护盾开火
Tell the Viridian to start firing on exterior shields.
我要离开这里
I'd like to get the hell out of here.
你这是...
What are you...
这是一个紧急逃生场
It's an emergency escape field.
我要开启归航信♥号♥♥
I'm turning on the homing beacon.
联邦总部会看到你
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表