We need that now more than ever.
我们也不能强迫他
We can't take him against his will, either.
他把自己的意愿表达的很清楚
He expressed his wishes clearly.
星际舰队什么时候开始不尊重文化差异了
Since when does Starfleet not consider cultural mitigations?
休 不如你把这些种子带回发现号♥
Hugh, why don't you take these seeds back to Discovery,
开始研究解毒剂
start working on an antidote?
谢谢
Thank you.
传送一人去科学实验室
One to science lab.
我尊重艾提斯博士的个人选择
I respect Dr. Attis's personal choice,
但星际舰队一直有自己的习俗
but Starfleet has always had its own mores.
其中之一就是绝不丢下任何一个人
One of them being never to leave a person behind.
所以是在他的意愿和星际舰队习俗间抉择吗
So it's him versus Starfleet, then?
有时候没有好的选择
Sometimes there is no good choice.
只有你能承受的
Only what you can live with.
我觉得我不能忍♥受
I don't think that I can live with letting
联邦的一部分历史会随他而去
part of the Federation's history die with him.
那我就留下
Then I'll stay.
南 如果你留下 就等于放弃了你的事业
Nhan, if you stay, you'd be giving up your career.
考虑到埃瑞安和我的经历
Considering what Airiam and I went through,
这么说吧 我在这挺好的
let's just say... I'm good here.
我会确保艾提斯的家人能回家好好安葬
I'll make sure Attis's family gets home for a proper burial.
巴尔赞人站的第一岗成功完成
And that the first Barzan watch is completed successfully.
我想再看看我的家乡
And I'd like to see my home again.
我从没想过我能有这个机会
I never thought I would.
你是要跟我争论一番吗
Are you gonna argue with me?
一年前 我会的
A year ago, I would have.
我从未忘记
You know, I have never forgotten
你在埃瑞安葬礼上说的话
what you said at Airiam's funeral.
我们加入星际舰队的原因之一
That one of the reasons we join Starfleet
就是在自己和彼此身上做到最好的一面
is to reach for the best in ourselves and each other.
我从没见过任何人
And I have never seen
能像你这样去寻求他人最好的一面 迈克
anyone reach for the best in others quite like you, Michael.
别停下来
Don't ever stop.
我真的希望我们能再次相遇
I really hope our paths cross again.
我也是
Me, too.
一人传送回来
One to beam back.
据我所知 根据薇拉上尉的报告
It's my understanding, per Lieutenant Willa's report,
达特曼上尉和
that Lieutenant Detmer and...
奥沃瑟坤上尉成功地
Lieutenant Owosekun successfully
把发现号♥开进了离子风暴 找到季霍夫号♥
took Discovery into an ion storm to get to the Tikhov.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
南中校继续在那里为联邦工作
And Commander Nhan remained on duty there for the Federation.
我们全体船员都明白
Our entire crew understood the mission
并做好了应对任何潜在影响的准备
and were prepared for any potential implications.
我们准备好迎接更多
We stand ready for more.
你应该知道我们已经没有五年任务了
Well, you should know we don't have five-year missions anymore.
探索是我们负担不起的奢侈
Exploration is a-a luxury we cannot afford.
上将 你知道
Admiral, are you familiar with
地球文艺复兴时期的画家乔托
Earth's Renaissance painter Giotto?
乔托·迪·邦多纳 作品包括《最后审判》 《犹大之吻》等
你想说什么
Where are you going with this?
文艺复兴之前
The period before the Renaissance
被称为黑暗时代
was referred to as the "Dark Ages".
可怕的时代
A frightening time.
战争和瘟疫
Humanity was under siege from wars
泯灭了人性 人类迷失了方向
and plagues and was, well, losing its way.
乔托推动了文艺复兴
Giotto helped spark the Renaissance
他用自己的艺术创作了
when, with his art, he helped create
三点透视法
the three-point perspective.
他看到了深度
He saw depth.
他看到了全部
He saw entirety.
他把他所看到的都给了世界
And he gave what he saw to the world.
这推动了改变
It made a difference.
很久以来 人类第一次抬头
For the first time in a long time, humans looked up.
发现号♥服役于联邦
Discovery is a servant of the Federation,
但我相信我们用我们的时代带来的
but I believe that our unique perspective
独特的见解
from a revered time may...
也许能帮我们抬头看
May help us to look up.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们已经被孤立很长时间了
We have been in triage for a long time.
长官
Sir.
我们有孢子引擎 可以带我们去任何地方
We have a spore drive that can take us anywhere,
以及一个有机地自成一体的团队
and a crew that operates as one breathing organism,
还有球体数据来提供数千年的智慧
and Sphere data that offers thousands of years of wisdom.
让我们留在一起 让我们帮忙
Keep us together and let us help.
我们别无他求
That's all we ask.
但你的船员 他们才刚刚开始
But your crew...they're only now beginning
面对他们所经历的创伤
to wrangle with the trauma they went through.
你的驾驶员达特曼
Your pilot Definer--
说得委婉点 她的状态很不稳定
her baselines are unsteady, to put it mildly.
我们都把性命交给了达特曼
We've all put our lives in Detmer's hands,
我们还会继续这么做的 长官
and we'd do it again, sir.
好吧
All right.
但你们要时刻服从我的命令
But you go where I say, when I say.
我们还没到文艺复兴时期
We're not in the Renaissance yet.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
-不 长官 -烬灭
- No, sir... - The Burn.
长官
Sir.
你现在方便和我们讨论吗
Are you at liberty to discuss it with us now?
我们现在的理论比舰队里的飞船还多
We have more theories than ships in the fleet at the moment.
联邦从未找到
The Federation never found
有足够的数据来支持某个理论
enough data to support one over the other.
-你相信哪个理论 -无所谓了
- Which theory do you believe? - Doesn't matter.
除非你有120年来
Unless you have a new piece of evidence
都没人注意到的新证据
that has gone unnoticed for 120 years...
我们有更紧迫的问题
We have far more immediate concerns.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
明白 长官
And understood, sir.
舰长 中校
Captain. Commander.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
薇拉中尉
Oh, Lieutenant Willa.
我问你的那首曲子有什么发现吗
Did you find anything about that music that I asked you about?
没什么可发现的
Nothing to find.
这里一半人都知道这曲子的某个版本 包括我
Half the people here know some version of it, including me.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you find that strange?
巴尔赞星球 季霍夫号♥
The Barzan planet, the Tikhov,
没有二锂 它们离这里非常遥远
they're unimaginably far away from here without dilithium.
艾提斯博士不可能
And there's no way Dr. Attis
可能会靠近这个区域
could have come anywhere near this sector.
为什么每个人都知道同一首曲子
How is it that everyone knows the same piece of music?
可能就是口耳相传吧
Some things get in the ether.
菲利帕 我跟你说件事
Philippa. Let me run something by you.
有一首曲子
There's this piece of music...
菲利帕
Philippa.
菲利帕
Philippa?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
迈克
Michael.
我问你还好吗
I asked if you were okay.
你为什么要问我这样的问题
Why would you ever, ever ask me a question like that?
你觉得这里像家吗
Does it feel like home to you?
还没有
Not yet.
但我真心希望如此
But I truly hope it will.
联邦一种拯救过我的理想
The Federation is an ideal that saved my life.
不是一次 而是很多很多次
Not once, but many, many times.
是联邦的人救了我的人
It's the people who saved mine.
在过去的一年里 我意识到
Over the last year, I've come to realize that...
联邦就是它的人♥民♥
the Federation is its people.
我已经无法区分二者了
I can't separate the two anymore.
一个有机的整体
One living organism?
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表