is responding to our hail.
接通 上尉
Put him through, Lieutenant.
你好 沃斯专员
Welcome, Commissioner Vos.
我是联邦星舰发现号♥的萨鲁舰长
I am Captain Saru of the USS Discovery.
你好 萨鲁舰长
Greetings, Captain Saru.
我们已经很多年没见过联邦飞船了
It's been many years since we've seen a Federation starship.
那我们的到来是受欢迎的了
I trust our arrival is welcome?
当然是的
Most certainly.
我们船上有一个宿主和共生体
We have a host and symbiont on board,
他们需要治疗
uh, in need of medical attention.
我们希望得到你们的帮助
We were hoping for your assistance.
我们的共生体承载着我们的历史
Our symbionts carry our history.
然后 烬灭
And t-then the... The Burn.
导致人口锐减
The population was decimated.
有共生体回家可是一件幸事
To have a symbiont return home is a blessing.
我们马上送他们下去
Uh, we will send them down immediately
由我们船上的医务官陪同
accompanied by our ship's medical officer.
我们会做好准备的
We'll make preparations.
谢谢你 发现号♥
Thank you, Discovery.
取消黄色警报 保持标准轨道
Cancel yellow alert, maintain standard orbit.
斯塔麦兹博士
Dr. Stamets.
我想和你谈谈你的跃进
I would like to talk to you about your jumps.
连续两次跃进没有问题
Second jump with no problems.
完全恢复了 我很好
Fully recovered. I'm fine.
你被茅刺穿 陷入昏迷
You were impaled with a spike and placed in a coma.
是的 但除此之外 他很好
Yeah, but other than that, he's fine.
我随时都可以跃进
I can jump anytime.
二锂的缺乏使孢子引擎
The scarcity of dilithium has made the spore drive
成了无价之宝
immeasurably valuable.
我们需要掌握不依靠你
We will need the ability to operate it
也能操作它的能力 中校
without you, Commander.
在格伦号♥上发现水熊虫之前
I researched the nonhuman interface
我研究非人类界面已经
for nearly a decade before We discovered the Tardigrade
近十年了
on the Glenn.
是的 而自那之后
Yes, and there has been 932 years
科技已经有了932年的进步
of technological advancement since then.
我们不能再冒险了
We cannot risk becoming as limited
要是你再一次丧失能力
as every other ship in the galaxy
我们就和银河里其他飞船一样受限了
should you be once again incapacitated.
你说得对 舰长
Of course, Captain.
现在 你和提利少尉
Now, you and Ensign Tilly
是这艘船上头脑最优秀的两个
are two of the finest minds on this ship.
我完全相信 你们会找到解决办法的
I have every confidence you will find a solution.
听着 我知道现在可能不是最好的时候
So, look, I-I know now may not be the best time...
可要是我们用暗物质系统
Urn, what if we made a new interface
做一个新的界面呢
using a dark matter system?
暗物质是由亚原子粒子组成的
Dark matter is comprised of subatomic particles
菌丝体网络是一个亚空间域
and the mycelial network is a subspace domain.
前缀"亚"是这两个词之间
The prefix "Sub" Being the only morpheme
唯一有联♥系♥的地方
that even remotely connects those two ideas.
是啊
Yeah.
我做了一些初步的计算
I... Well, I've run some preliminary calculations
利用暗物质能量穿透亚空间域
using dark matter energy to-to pierce the subspace domain,
但要是你还没准备好谈这个 那
but if-- look-- you're not ready to talk about it, it's...
听着 这不是说"科学真酷啊"的时候
Look, this isn't about "Isn't science cool?"
这事关系到所有生物的生命
It's about the lives of everything and everyone.
我知道你在努力
I know you're trying,
但请不要浪费我的时间
but please, don't waste my time.
请进
Come.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
请吧
Please.
你一直很忙吗
You've been busy.
这是我在过去一年里能找到的
It's everything I've managed to find on The Burn
有关烬灭的一切
in the last year.
还有太多缺失的信息
So many missing pieces.
我只是想说 你的房♥间以前是那么的
Oh, I just, I meant, your space used to be so, uh...
空吗
Empty?
是啊
Yeah.
你现在不是应该去飞船上吗
Shouldn't you, uh, be headed to the shuttle now?
我就是想和你谈谈这个
Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我认为应该是你带阿迪拉♥登♥陆
I think you should be the one to take Adira to the surface.
她的记忆缺失不是医学问题
Her memory loss isn't a medical problem.
她需要有人在情感上支持她
She needs somebody to support her emotionally.
你为什么认为这人该是我
Why do you think that's me?
阿迪拉所依赖的一切几乎都被
Well, Adira's had almost everything she's depended on
剥夺了
stripped away.
我想你明白这感受
I think you understand that.
我想你也明白
I think you do, too.
有一个理论叫 创伤后成长
You know, there's a theory: post-traumatic growth.
是说某种人生中的事件
That, uh, certain life events, urn,
例如死亡 时间旅行
dying, time travel,
在新的未来孤身生存一年
a year alone in a new future,
能激励我们成长
can inspire us to evolve,
以不同的方式生活
to live our lives in a different way.
你还在这转变的过程中
You're still in the process of all that,
但阿迪拉则正要步入这个过程
but Adira's about to start.
现在在这艘船
I don't even know how to navigate
我都难以找回自己的定位
being on this ship right now.
那些我所认识 所爱的人
And the people that I know and love,
我知道他们希望我做什么事
I know what they want from me...
但我却没法给他们
...but I can't even give it to them.
你知道我最爱你什么吗
You know what I love about you most?
你最爱给自己背一身的责任了
You're a responsibility hoarder.
是啊
Yeah.
我正在努力改呢
I am working on it.
你的朋友 你的船员
Your friends, your crew,
银河系中所有生物的未来 毫不夸张
the future of every living thing in the galaxy, literally.
即使你自己还在挣扎求生的时候也不放弃
Even when you're struggling yourself.
对不起 我不明白你为什么要和我一起去
I'm sorry, I just don't get why you're going with me.
你还不如我自己了解我 这就够说明问题了
You know less about me than I do, and that's saying a lot.
一年前 你醒来时没有任何记忆
A year ago, you woke up with no memories
而我醒来时没有过去
and I woke up with no past, and ten seconds
我猛地从虫洞里掉出来十秒后 吐了一地
after I crash-landed out of the Wormhole, I puked.
好吧 你这话听着并不像鼓励人
Okay, that's not exactly a confidence booster.
可不是嘛
I bet.
好吧 也许我应该自己去
Okay, urn, look, maybe I should just go by myself.
-如果你觉得可以的话 -我觉得可以
- If you're good. - Oh, yeah, I'm good.
好啊
Okay.
全体船员注意
Attention, all crew.
轮班作业已经发布 并且
Rotation assignments have ben posted and are...
听着 寇波医生是个很聪明的人
Look, Dr. Culber's a pretty smart guy.
我曾把生命交付给他 现在也一样
I've trusted him with my life, and I'd do it again.
他觉得我应该陪你去
And he thinks I should escort you.
我喜欢他
Well, I like him.
所以 你可以来
So... you can come.
但 两件事
But, urn, two things.
等等 你说你信任寇波医生
Wait. So you're saying you trust Dr. Culber
因为你喜欢他而不是因为他是医生
because you like him, not because he's a doctor?
听着 我有个乌贼 你在虫洞吐了
Okay, look, I have a squid, and you threw up in a Wormhole.
这里的事都有点奇怪
Things are pretty weird out here,
但人际关系我还是理解的
but human connection is at least one thing I understand.
好吧 说吧
Okay. Shoot.
外面不论发生什么
Whatever happens out there,
我不想让任何人失望
I don't want to let anyone down.
你不会的
You won't.
第二件是什么
What's the second thing?
不要说那种烦人的漂亮话激励我
Oh, uh, don't say anything annoyingly inspirational.
会让我抓狂
That makes me nuts.
成交
Deal.
三号♥穿梭机 安全检查通过
Shuttlecraft Three, you are cleared for safety check.
我已经按照要求完成了分♥析♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表