星际迷航
发现号♥
第三季 第三集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
识别时空位置
Identify spacetime location.
你已到达3188年
You have reached year 3188.
撞到你的飞船并非我的本意
It was not my intention to crash into your ship.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
你准备告诉我你的名字吗
You ever gonna tell me your name?
我叫簿克
My name's Book.
星联没了吗
The Federation is gone?
-发生了什么 -我猜是瓦解了
- What happened? - It collapsed, I guess.
-在烬灭之后 -烬灭又是什么
- After The Burn. - What's The Burn?
二锂 有一天突然就爆♥炸♥了
Dilithium. One day, most of it just went boom.
问题是 你在这里没有权力
The thing is, you got no authority here,
烬灭却是让我最开心的事了
whereas The Burn was the best thing that ever happened to me.
现在唯一重要的是二锂
All that matters now is dilithium.
-欢迎来到星际舰队 -我要寻找
- Welcome to Starfleet. - I need to locate
一艘识别号♥为NCC1031的
the warp signature of a starship
星舰曲速痕迹
with the identifier NCC1031.
有东西朝我们飞过来了 很庞大
Something is coming toward us; something big.
敌方舰船在我们正上方
Enemy vessel, right on top of us.
对方向我们呼叫了
And we're being hailed.
打开频道 布莱斯先生
Open a channel, Mr. Bryce.
萨鲁
Saru!
我一年前降落在这里
I landed here a year ago.
一直在等你们
I've been waiting for all of you
一直在等
all this time.
个人日志 迈克·博翰中校
Personal log, Commander Michael Burnham,
星历865211.3
stardate 865211.3.
自动向联邦星舰发现号♥发信
Automatic transmission to USS Discovery,
无论它的空间与时间位置
wherever or whenever it might be.
我发出这个信息
I'm sending this message
是因为你们需要知道我了解到的事
because you need to know what I've learned here.
我希望有一天 你们会奇迹般地收到信息
I hope that, by some miracle, you'll receive it someday.
我们离开后700年 二锂资源枯竭了
700 years after we left, dilithium supplies dried up.
联邦试验了其它的曲速引擎设计
The Federation tried alternative warp drive designs,
但没有可靠的选项
but none proved reliable.
然后是烬灭
Then came The Burn.
没人知道原因或者导火索 但在一瞬间
No one knows how or why it happened, but in an instant,
所有的二锂都失活了
all dilithium went inert.
所有使用曲速引擎的星舰都爆♥炸♥了
Any ship with an active Warp core detonated.
我们所知的联邦一夜之间消失了
The Federation as we know it disappeared overnight.
如今只剩下一个以前的影子
It's now just a shadow of its former self.
我们付出一切不是为了得到这个未来
We didn't give everything for this version of the future,
我绝不会让它继续下去
and I'll be damned if I let it stand.
我成了一名信使
I've become a courier.
我运输货物以换取二锂
I transport goods in exchange for dilithium
一个区一个区的搜索
to keep exploring, sector by sector,
寻找有关烬灭诱因的线索
searching for clues as to what caused The Burn,
寻找可能帮助重建联邦的答案
answers that might help to bring the Federation together again.
无论到了哪里 我都在寻找你们 朋友们
Wherever I go, I look for you, my friends.
我会留意任何你们到来的迹象
I listen for any sign of your arrival,
但是通讯仍然严重滞后
but communication remains severely limited.
即使我找到你们 情形也会大变
Even if I did find you, I know it would be different,
因为我变了
because I am different.
但我永远爱你们
But I will always love you,
但我不得不接受我可能再也见不到你们了
but I've had to accept I may never see you again.
爱你们的同时 也可以放手
You can love someone and still let them go.
这个世界就像一个梦
It feels like a dream, this world.
一个奇怪 可怕 美丽的梦
A strange, terrible, beautiful dream.
战斗模拟完成
Combat simulation complete.
幸好 我的旅程并不孤单
Luckily, I'm not alone on this journey.
我找到了一个真正意义上的朋友
I found a friend in the truet sense of the word.
这是我现在的生活 而我...
This is my life now, and I...
我无法想象你这一年是怎么过的
I cannot imagine what this year has been for you.
我自己也无法想象
I couldn't have imagined it, either.
大家怎么样
How is everyone?
彼此感激
Grateful for each other.
他们正设法理解
They are finding ways to grasp
我们所导致的深远影响
the enormity of what we have done.
有些人理解得更好
Some more successful than others.
那你呢
And you?
你怎么样
How are you?
凯尔比人总是对恐惧和失去有着深刻的理解
Kelpiens have always had a deep understanding of fear and loss.
也许让我为此做好了准备
Perhaps that prepared me for this.
我不愿想到你一直都是一个人
I do not like to think that you were alone all this time.
把你们从冰里
Well, the ship that pulled you
救出来的飞船是我朋友的
out of the ice belongs to a friend.
他是个信使 我们有时一起工作
He's a courier, and we work together sometimes.
你成为了信使
You have been a courier?
这是搜集信息的唯一方法
It was the only way to scrounge up any information.
我向极乐星发送了一条信息
I sent a transmission to Terralysium.
几个月后才收到回复
It took months to get a response.
他们从没听说过我母亲
And they had never heard of my morn.
簿克带我来这里 我答应了给他一些二锂
I promised Book some dilithium for getting me here.
-簿克 -克利夫兰·布克 我的朋友
- Book? - Oh, Cleveland Booker. My friend.
他来自地球吗
Is he from Earth?
不是 但他叫这个名字
No. But it's the name, right?
背后肯定有故事
There has to be a story there.
但我还没问出来
I haven't gotten it out of him yet.
好吧 我们当然会兑现你的约定
Well, We will honor your arrangement, of course.
并且我会向布克先生致以最诚挚的谢意
And I will offer Mr. Booker my sincerest appreciation.
欢迎回来 中校
Welcome back, Commander.
没人知道烬灭是意外
Nobody knows if The Burn was an accident
还是天灾
or a natural disaster.
但是毁灭似乎
But it appears that devastation
在一瞬间闪过了整个已知宇宙
flashed in an instant across all known space.
这不可能
That's impossible.
没有什么能同时影响到所有的二锂
Nothing could affect all dilithium all at once.
你还让星舰通过蘑菇空间跃进呢
Says a man who jumps a starship through mushroom space.
多少人
How many?
死了多少人
How many died?
数百万
Millions.
我也希望能告诉你们联邦幸存下来了
I wish I could tell you how much of the Federation remains.
但我从一个废弃的联邦频道上
But I did find part of a transmission
发现了一部分信息 布莱斯
from an obsolete Starfleet channel. Bryce?
是
Aye.
我是塞纳·塔尔上将
This is Admiral Senna Tal.
我会在地球上等待愿意加入我们的人
I will wait for any who would join us on Earth,
任何仍然相信我们的人
anyone who still believes in us.
联邦仍然存在
The Federation lives on.
但我们需要...
But we need...
他在星际舰队总部吗
Is he at Starfleet headquarters?
不确定
Not sure.
这是12年前的信息了
That message was 12 years ago.
地球太远了 我一直去不了
And Earth was always too far away for me to reach.
但现在有了孢子引擎 我们就能去了
But now with the spore drive, We can get there.
我们会找到塔尔上将
We will find Admiral Tal
帮助他开始重建
and help him begin the process.
我们应该跃进到地球扫描范围之外
We should jump to outside of Earth's scanning range.
伪装成因烬灭而无家可归的星舰
Pose as a starship that was stranded by The Burn,
正在以亚光速返航
trying to head home at sublight speed.
看来流浪生活让你有所长进
I see your little Walkabout has taught you a thing or two.
我喜欢
I like that.
这是个明智的策略
It is a wise strategy.
那我要开始吗
So, urn, shall I go?
博翰中校
Commander Burnham,
我想我们该谈谈了
I believe we are due for a conversation.
-也许我们应该... -不不不 不用了
- Perhaps we should... - Oh, no, no, no, no, no. There's no need.
但我们说好要讨论...
But we agreed to discuss...
不不 舰长还是你 萨鲁
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表