No, it-it's... it's you, Saru.
指挥链决定了
And chain of command dictates it.
我从来都不是合适的人选
I don't know if it's ever been me.
你带着这艘船穿越时空
You brought this ship through time.
你肩负起对所有船员的责任
You carried this crew on your shoulders.
你这个舰长实至名归
You are a captain in the truest sense of the word.
是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
这艘船名叫发现号♥
This ship bears the name Discovery.
此刻显得无比恰如其分
Never has that been more fitting or more prescient.
她带着我们来到未来
She has carried us into the future,
能让未来闪耀
and it will be our privilege
是我们的荣幸
to make that future bright.
让我们一起开始吧
Let us begin. Together.
是的 舰长
Aye, Captain.
所有人员注意
Attention, all personnel.
甲板7的封锁演习取消
Lockdown drills for Deck 7
时间另行通知
have been canceled until further notice.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们都还没机会
We haven't even had a chance to say goodbye
向失去的朋友道别
to the friends we've lost.
更别说
Not to mention...
我妈妈
...my mom.
我表兄 我的 所有认识的人
My cousins, my... Everybody back home.
我说 他们吃完早饭
I mean, W-what, they got breakfast,
他们上班迟到
they were late for work,
他们有了孩子
t-they had kids.
他们完整的一生
I mean, they had whole lives.
现在人都没了
And they're gone.
他们已经没了几个世纪了
No, they've been gone for centuries.
我一直在想地球上一定还有
I keep thinking there has got to be something on Earth
我们都认得出的东西
that we'll recognize, right?
圣路易斯拱门之类的
I don't know, the Gateway Arch, maybe?
吉萨金字塔
The Giza pyramids?
自♥制♥蜂鸟蛋糕
Homemade hummingbird cake?
蛋糕是永恒的
Cake is eternal.
蛋糕是永恒的
Cake is eternal.
我一直知道会再见到你
I always knew that I would see you again.
我脑海里一直有你的影子
Yeah, I keep having this, like, image of you.
你拿着一朵蒲公英
You're, like, holding a dandelion,
你吹了一口气
and you blow on it,
那些种子 就飞走了
and the seeds, they... go.
你放下我们了 对吗
You let us go, didn't you?
没关系
It's okay.
-时空旅行 -是啊
- Ah, time travel, man. - Yeah.
我或许不了解你的全部
Look, I may not know you,
但我了解你
but, like, I know you.
所以 不管怎么说
Okay? So... whatever.
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
你看起来 轻松点了
You do seem, like... lighter.
不知道怎么回事
Somehow.
提利少尉
Ensign Tilly,
我还在等重校准工具
I'm still waiting for that recalibration kit.
有些事永远没变
Well, some things never change.
走吧 我也要去见别人
Go. I have to meet someone anyways.
好吧
Okay-
欢迎登舰
Welcome aboard.
你不是达特曼
You're not Detmer.
也不是提利
Or Tilly.
我要是她不如死了
I'd rather kill myself.
你是菲利帕·乔久
You're Philippa Georgiou.
迈克警告过我
Michael warned me about you.
你听了吗
Did you listen?
听得不够多
Apparently not enough.
我们见面是有什么目的吗
Is there a reason we're having this conversation?
我想看看到底是谁和迈克浪迹宇宙后
I like to see who's come aboard my ship
又到我船上来了
after gallivanting through space with Michael.
浪迹
"Gallivanting. "
如果是这样就好了
If only I'd known.
她在哪
Where is she?
你的女朋友吗
Your girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
真的不是
No, really.
她没 我们没
She's not... We didn't have...
不 不
Nope, nope.
我们不谈这个
We're not talking about this.
回答我
Answer my question.
在别的世界 我或许会说
In another world, I might have said
迈克非常诚恳
Michael is somewhere being earnest
并且做的对
and doing the right thing.
在这个世界
In this one...
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
天哪 天哪
My, oh, my.
天哪
Oh, my, oh, my.
要是他们能看见这些
If they could see what I'm seeing.
-谁 -谁
- Who? - Who?
-任何人 -真的吗
-Any of them. -Wow.
你可以用这些维持一整个区域了
Come on, you could run a sector.
或是两个
Two sectors.
甚至十来个
A dozen, even.
你带我回来了
You brought me back.
如果说我早知道 会很奇怪吗
Is it weird to say I knew you would?
不
No.
换做你也会做同样的事
'Cause you'd have done the same thing.
这里有家的感觉吗
Does it feel like home?
这很熟悉 但是
It's familiar, but...
又那么遥远
far away.
你会对这群人感觉有所亏欠吗
Do you feel like you owe these folks something?
你真这么觉得的话 没关系的
'Cause if you do, you know, that's fine.
但记住
But remember...
你已经穿越了一个虫洞
you already jumped through a Wormhole.
总有人会发现
Someone's eventually going to find out
你们这堆东西
about this stash you have.
是的 发现号♥会成为一个目标
Yeah. Discovery will be a target.
你也是
You, too.
你惹恼了一些很可怕的人
You pissed off some scary people.
你帮忙了
You helped.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里有什么我们能惹毛的人吗
Is there anyone here we could piss off?
你可以和我们一起 去地球
You could come with us. To Earth.
然后我们惹毛一个星球
So We can piss off an entire planet?
相反 你会很安全
Just the opposite. You'd be safe.
那么远没人找得到你
No one will find you out that far.
我相信我的事业 迈克
I believe in what I do, Michael.
我不能这样放弃
I can't just give it up.
可能有更多的迷幻虫需要你帮助
There could be more Tranceworms out there in need of your help.
胡说 我是说
Bollocks. I mean,
或许吧 但是
yeah, there might be, but...
重头开始
Clean slate.
你能得到什么好处
What do you get out of the deal?
你可以帮我们隐藏二锂
We could use your help masking all that dilithium.
我们指的是发现号♥
"We" As in Discovery.
你到底说的是哪个我们
What "We" Are you really talking about?
闭嘴
Shush.
我现在已经知道
I learned by now
拒绝你是不可能的
it's a lost cause trying to say no to you.
我没去过地球
I've never been to Earth.
我没去过这个地球
I've never been to this one.
簿克的船可以帮忙隐藏二锂
Book's ship can cloak our dilithium--
这是最安全的选择
it's the safest choice.
我不能把我们所有的二锂供给
I cannot place our entire dilithium supply
都交到一个陌生人手上
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表