Fed HQ will see you and bring you in
趁欧萨拉发现你失踪之前带你回去
before Osyraa knows you're missing.
迈克 他们是我生命的全部
Michael, they're my whole life.
看着我
Look at me.
他们会非常恐怖 痛苦地死去
They'll die a terrible, painful death!
该死 迈克 看着我
Damn it, Michael, look at me!
欧萨拉会把联盟仅有的一切都榨干
Osyraa will destroy what is left of the Federation.
她会利用你达到这个目的
And she's gonna use you to do it.
不 不 我们还有时间
No, no, no, we-we have time.
现在 我们两个出发 我们还有时间
Right now, you and me, let's go. We have time.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不
No.
不 我们为了你来到了未来
No. We came to the future for you.
我们跟随着你
We followed you!
休跟随了你
Hugh followed you!
我们为了不让你在此孤身一身 放弃了一切
We gave up everything so you wouldn't have to be here alone!
你怎么能这样
How can you do this?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
迈克
Michael!
你会非常后悔你做了这件事的
You're gonna be really sorry you did that.
安全
We're clear.
快点 还会有其他管理者赶来
Hurry, more regulators will be coming.
-锁上了 -好 达特曼
- It's locked. - Okay. Detmer.
把能带的武器都带上
Take as many weapons as you can carry.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
不管怎样我们都要到舰桥去
We make it to the bridge no matter what.
也就是说 即便有人倒下 我们也要继续
That means that if somebody falls, we keep going.
明白吗
Understood?
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
你们是球体数据 对不对
You're the sphere data, aren't you?
是的
Indeed we are.
你好 问候你们
Hello. Greetings.
-它藏在DOT-23机器人里了 -什么
- It hid itself in the DOT-23s. - What?
你们是来帮我们的吗
You here to help us?
为你效劳 舰长
I'm at your service, Captain.
我们夺回星舰吧
Shall we take back the ship?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表