现实是我是唯一可以做跃进的人
The reality is I'm the only one who can make the jumps.
我带大家飞到了未来
I flew us into the future.
我让星舰着陆了
I landed this ship.
-是我驾驶发现号♥着陆的 -对
- I landed Discovery. - Yes,
-而那差点要了我们的命 -我的天
- and we barely survived. - Oh, my God.
别说了 你们俩都像大混♥蛋♥
Stop it! You guys are both acting like complete assholes.
-提利少尉 -我们都平静平静好吗
- Ensign Tilly. -Why don't we all just take a breath?
你们俩觉得比惨有意思吗
You guys think you have the market cornered on pain?
我们所有的牺牲
All of our sacrifices,
所有的经验
all of our experiences
还有我们的工作 都很重要
and our work, it matters.
我们闯过这一关的唯一方法
The only way we're gonna
就是齐心协力
get through this is as a crew.
我还有工作
I have work to do.
这猛兽是你着陆的
You did land this monster.
他应该感谢你
He should be thanking you.
凯拉 凯拉
Keyla. Keyla?
至少这酒真是好酒
Well, at least the wine was good.
她的指标在下降
Her levels are dropping.
我得要把她弄出来
I need to get her out.
住手
Stop!
席守卫
Guardian Xi.
你背叛了你的誓言
You have betrayed your oath.
他是想救你们的命
He's trying to save your lives.
-这是什么情况 -我不清楚
- What's happening? - I don't know.
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like this.
-我得去帮她 -你不能进去
- I-I have to help her! - You cannot enter.
这女孩是我们唯一的希望
This girl is all we have!
求求你们 我们不能让她死在里面
Please, we can't let her die in there.
让她进去吧
Let her in.
她不见了 她在哪
She's gone. Where is she?
帮我拿神经稳定器
Help me with the neural stabilizers.
这些会有助于你与她进行意识沟通...
These will help you commune with her...
但时间不会太久
but only for a short time.
你必须去找到她 引导她出来
You have to go and find her and guide her out.
一定要快
Hurry, please.
现在
Now.
阿迪拉
Adira?
阿迪拉 能听到我吗
Adira, can you hear me?
阿迪拉
Adira?
阿迪拉
Adira?
迈克
Michael?
迈克
Michael!
他跟你说了怎么出去吗
Did he tell you how to get out of here?
因为这里没法出去 我也不知道
Because there's no way out, and I don't know
我应该做什么
what I'm supposed to do.
到目前你都看见了什么
Okay, what have you seen so far?
小心点
Watch it!
-那是什么 -不知道 如果我在
- What are those? - I don't know. They do that
同一个地方待太久 它们就会这样
if I stay in one place for too long.
好吧
Okay.
-要来了 -它们之前这么做过吗
- It's happening. - Have they done that before?
嗯 到处都是线
Yeah, the threads are everywhere.
它们老是来追我
They keep coming after me.
-让我来试试 -搞什么呢
- Let me try something. - OW! What the hell?!
这地方在给你回应呢
This place is responding to you.
你来这是要与共生体连接交流的
You're here to connect with the symbiont.
而这些线呢...
And these threads...
它们是在想和你进行连接呢
they're trying to connect with you.
我不明白 我...
I don't understand. I...
是共生体
It's the symbiont.
它想让你能想起来 这些线呢
It-it wants you to remember. And these threads,
它们一定是与你的记忆相连的
they-they must be connected to your memories.
我知道你很害怕 但你得要让它们
I know you're afraid, but you have to let them
和你连接交流
connect with you.
好吧
Okay.
12号♥手术台 准备向楚尔宿主
Surgery bay 12, prepping symbiont transfer
植入共生体
to Trill host.
握住我的手
Hold my hand.
等这个结束了
When this is all over,
等你和共生体结合以后
after you and the symbiont have joined,
你还会是你吗
will you still be you?
我当然还会是我了
Of course I'll still be me.
我永远会是你了解和爱着的那个格雷
I will always be the Gray you know and love.
我爱你 格雷
I love you, Gray.
格雷
Gray.
那... 那是他的名字
That-That's his name.
他是我的男朋友
He was my boyfriend.
我们一起在一艘... 星舰上
Uh, we were together on a, uh, a ship.
一艘世代传承星舰
A generation ship.
它在试图找到星际联邦的总部
It was trying to find Federation headquarters.
格雷 我们... 我们都是...
Gray. We-We both...
我们都是孤儿
We were both orphans.
但我们相依为命
But we had each other.
我真的很爱他
I really loved him.
很好 你还记得什么
Good. What else do you remember?
他是...楚尔人
He was... He was Trill.
他是...宿主
H-He was, uh, a host,
我想他应该正要接受
and I think he was about to receive
他的共生体
his symbiont.
他看起来很高兴
He looked so happy.
好 那你为什么不高兴呢
Okay, why aren't you?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't, urn...
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, I... I just...
我要...我要离开这里
I-I need... I need to get out of here.
你不能
You can't.
直到你记起来为止
Not until you finish remembering.
你们在一起多久了 你和格雷
So, how long were you together? You and Gray?
尝试
Try...
试着看看他的脸
Try to see his face.
你不喜欢我的演奏吗
You don't like my playing?
不 我...喜欢
No, I... do.
你说你成为宿主之后依然不会变
You said you'd be the same after you became a host,
你现在还能做这么多事
and all these things you can do now,
你很完美
it's kind of like you're perfect.
我本来已经很完美了 所以你爱我
Well, I already was perfect. That's why you love me.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我还是我
I'm still me.
我只是 更丰富了
I'm just... more me.
哪个部分
Which parts?
什么时候是你 什么时候是别的宿主
Like, what's you and What's... all the other hosts?
没有明显的分界
There aren't any fences.
我是很多人 我也是一个人
I'm many, and I'm one.
像所有人一样
Like everyone.
我觉得我需要跟上你的脚步
I feel like I need to keep up.
别说傻话 这不是比赛
You're being a crazy person. It's-it's not a race.
我想我永远也做不到你所做的
I don't think I could ever do what you did.
瞎扯 结合是基于信任
Bullshit. The joining's based on trust.
不仅要我接受塔尔 塔尔也要接受我
I didn't just have to accept Tal, Tal had to accept me.
之前的宿主也得接受我才行
The former hosts had to accept me, too.
像我们一样
Like us.
我会把我的生命托付给你
I'd trust you with my life.
我也是
Me, too.
让我看看你腿上那个盒子里有什么
Gonna show me what's in that box on your lap?
还是一直藏着
Or keep sulking?
这是...一件
This is, uh, a thing
我给你...做的东西
that I made... for you.
你亲手做的吗 不是复♥制♥的
You made it? It's not replicated?
我是阿迪拉 我总是怀疑自己的能力
"Oh, I'm Adira, and I struggle with my own inadequacies
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表