But DS253 has been trading
已经和翡翠链商户交易近一个世纪了
with an Emerald Chain mercantile for nearly a century.
你得批准这笔交易
You need to sanction that trade,
你得允许翡翠链
and you need to permit the Chain
在空间站建立大使♥馆♥
to establish an embassy on the station.
这会传递一个非常有力的信息
That will send a very powerful message.
你的商户
Your mercantile exchanges
他们贩卖♥♥用来奴役人的物品
they traffic in goods that are used for enslavement.
有些仍有开放的奴隶市场
Some still have open slave markets.
我已经提交了宪♥章♥修正案
And I have already submitted a charter amendment
请求国会废除奴隶制
to our congress outlawing slavery.
这项法案也得到了足够支持 可以通过
And it has enough support to pass.
我花了很多政♥治♥资本才做成这件事
I had to spend a lot of political capital,
但普通大众支持它
but it has the support of regular citizens.
我向总统提出这个提议的前提是
In order for me to sell it to the president,
你得撤出
you'd gonna need to step away from the influence
你之前攻击过的奎吉安
you're exerting on Kwejian
以及其它五十个没有曲速能力的行星上的势力
and the other 50 pre-warp planets you've targeted.
你这是在要求非常有权势的人
You're asking very powerful people
放弃大量的收入
to give up huge amounts of income.
你怎么不用类似的方法说服他们呢
Why don't you explain it to them
劫持他们的舰船
by hijacking one of their ships,
绑♥架♥它的船员 利用它
kidnapping its crew, and using it
穿过他们的护盾
to break through their shields?
-上将 -欧萨拉部长
- Admiral? - Minister Osyraa.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们的一些管理者决定
Some of your regulators decided to go
不♥穿♥太空服太空行走
for a space walk without their EV suits.
也许我们应该继续
Maybe we should move things along.
-这是什么 -这是停战协议
- What's this? - This is an armistice
内含你的总统可以签署的条款
with terms that your president can sign off on.
翡翠链从今以后不会受到所谓
The Emerald Chain will desist from any so-called
"违法最高指令"的指控
"Prime Directive violations" moving forward.
我承诺15年内系统性地
And I commit to a 15-year, systematic walk-back
撤出奎吉安以及其它类似星球上的势力
from Kwejian and any other worlds like it.
达不到要求 你知道你就是在制♥造♥混乱
Anything less, and you are buying chaos, and you know it.
我需要点时间看看这个
I'm gonna need a moment to read this.
请便
Be my guest.
我不能屏蔽你们的生命迹象
I can't block your life signs,
但我可以把它们弄乱
but I can scramble 'em.
你一把门打开 我就启动
The minute you get those doors open, I'll initiate.
传感器会显示过去三个月内
Sensors will display every life sign
来到这艘船上的生命迹象
that's been in this ship in the last three months.
所以看起来船上有几千人
So it'll look like there are thousands of us on board.
应该在一段时间内能帮你们隐蔽行踪
Should let you get lost in the noise, move freely...
-自♥由♥行动 -我们速度要快
- for a little while. - We'll have to move fast.
-我会尽可能拖住他们 -我来帮忙
- I'll hold 'em off as long as I can. - I'll help.
什么 不 不 你不能
What? What? No, no, no, you can't. You can't!
听着 我知道欧萨拉
Listen, hey, listen. I know that Osyraa
在我代理时抢走了发现号♥ 但我有个计划
took Discovery on my watch, but I do have a plan.
我是因为不信任你才要留下
I'm not staying 'cause I don't trust you.
我留下是因为你是
I'm staying because you're the best chance
让迈克活着离开这里的最大希望
for Michael to make it out of here alive.
谁去看看人♥质♥和八队
Someone check on the hostages and Team 8.
他们没有回应
They're not responding.
听我号♥令
On my mark.
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, go.
怎么回事
What the hell?!
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
-谢谢你 -祝你们好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
代码阿尔法五号♥
Code alpha five.
所有管♥理♥员♥ 代码阿尔法五号♥
All regulators, code alpha five.
-有点不对劲 -管♥理♥员♥都训练有素
- Something's wrong. - Well, the regulators are well trained.
他们会 把事情解决掉
They will... get it sorted.
她劫持了飞船 你知道的 对吧
She's hijacked the ship. You know this, don't you?
我们这边一完事就把船还回去
We will return the ship as soon as our work here is done.
她挟持了人♥质♥
She's taken hostages.
我是人♥质♥
I'm a hostage!
欧萨拉正在谈判
Osyraa is negotiating a way
一种把孢子引擎带给整个银河系的方法
to bring the spore drive to the entire galaxy.
你也许不喜欢她的方法
You may not like her methods,
但她比你想得要厉害得多
but she's more than you're making her out to be.
看着我 斯塔麦兹先生
Look at me, Mr. Stamets.
我不该来这里
I should not be here.
也许在你那个时代 科技是免费的
Maybe in your time, when technology was free
旅行很简单 但在我的时代
and travel was easy, but here in my time,
有遗传缺陷
with a genetic defect?
我父母在交易所工作
My parents worked at the exchange.
他们约了欧萨拉见面
They asked Osyraa for a meeting.
她没必要答应 但她还是答应了
She did not have to say yes, but she did.
我那时才十岁 我没多少时间了
I was ten. I didn't have much time left.
但她看到了我的潜力
But she saw potential in me.
现在
And now...
我是个科学家 我有家庭
I am a scientist, I have a family.
有人支持我
And I have been supported
贡献出一生来追求知识
in a life dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge.
她给了我一切
She has given me everything.
不只是我
And not just me.
我也看过她支持的科学
I've also seen evidence of the science she supports.
奎吉安身上的杀虫剂
A pesticide on Kwejian.
对 那是个完美的例子
Yes. That-that is a perfect example.
他们完善它的时候我还是初级科学家
I was the junior scientist when they perfected that.
我们改变了一整个星球
We have transformed entire planets.
她强迫奎吉安灭绝自己的一个物种
She forced Kwejian to participate in the extinction
来获取杀虫剂
of one of their species to get that pesticide.
这么说
Well...
肯定是夸大其词了
that must be an overstatement.
她用饥荒威胁他们
She threatened them with famine.
用数百万人 甚至孩子的生命威胁
The death of millions. Children.
我
I...
我朋友迈克好不容易才从她的劳♥改♥营逃出来
My friend Michael barely escaped one of her labor camps.
我相信你说她
I believe you when you say that she's...
比她的表象要复杂得多
more than she appears to be.
但她同时
But she is also...
也和她的表象一模一样
exactly what she appears to be.
-迈克 -我只是打晕了他
- Michael... - I only stunned him.
我们得快点行动
We need to move fast.
-汇报情况 -在门口
- Status report. -At the door.
快打通了 长官
Nearly through, sir.
-你现在走还不晚 -然后错过精彩的部分吗
- It's not too late for you to go. - And miss all the fun?
说真的 芮安
Seriously, Ryn.
不 迈克在努力
No. Michael's doing something.
你在努力 他们也是
You're doing something. They are...
我不能再坐以待毙 抱不切实际的希望
I can't just sit around and hope anymore.
我必须战斗
I have to do this.
-我要进去了 -我要留他们活口
- I'm going in. - I want them alive.
我们能行的
We got this.
我们需要支援
We need backup.
我们走 保罗 我们得走了
Let's go, Paul. We have to move.
不 我不去
No. I'm not going.
保罗
Paul!
我们得跃进回去
We have to jump back now.
他在星云里 萨鲁也在
He's in the nebula, and so is Saru.
我们得把你弄下船
We have to get you off this ship.
他们会死的
They'll die.
我知道
I know.
我已经失去过他一次了
I already lost him once.
我不能再经历一次了
I can't go through that again.
阿迪拉 我该怎么告诉他们
And Adira, what would I tell them?
阿迪拉和他们在一起
Adira is with them.
不
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表