Proprietary. Owned by Osyraa.
-非卖♥♥品 -真让人失望
- Not for sale. - How disappointing.
你怎么控制防御围墙
How do you control the perimeter fence?
-从你办公室里吗 -我不能说
- From your office? - I can't say.
控制器在你口袋里 我之所以知道
The controls are in your pocket. I know because
是因为你一直摸
you keep touching them.
仆人 我们在购物
Servant, we're shopping.
我要那些磁连锁
Uh, I want those magnetic interlocks
和两个等离子导管
and two plasma conduits.
女士 你还想要曲速线圈
Ma'am, you also wanted warp coils
来熔化炼取科特南合金
to melt down for Cortenum.
-给我争取点时间 -行 去吧
- Buy me some time. - Okay, go.
你这里有什么垃圾
What kind of rubbish do you have down here?
我们有一些三钛能量线圈
Well, we've got some tritanium power coils...
再给我拿点
Bring me more.
在后面的架子上
At the back shelves.
45分钟后换班
45 minutes to shift change.
你不该来的
You weren't supposed to come.
不该来才有鬼 天啊
The hell I wasn't. God.
你发送了一个被动攻击口气的全息消息 所以
And you sent a passive-aggressive holo, so...
什么 我发送了一个只有被动口气的全息消息
What? I sent a passive-passive holo,
上面写着"我来了" 没写"你也快来"
which said, "I'm coming here." It didn't say, "Come here, too."
我也没必要来 这才是被动"攻击"的部分
Oh, I didn't need to. That was the aggressive part.
我得带你离开这里
I got to get you out of here.
不行 我自己出去
You can't. I'll get myself out.
如果我越过那条围墙
If I cross that perimeter,
那个逃跑的人发生的事 也会发生在我身上
what happened to that guy who ran happens to me.
我知道
I know.
我拿到黑匣子了
I got the black box.
然后呢
Okay?
就在我舱室的墙上
It's in the wall of my quarters.
你只需要拿到钱就走
You just need to get it and go.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you.
看到那个钟了吗
You see that clock?
离换班还有43分钟
43 minutes until the shift change.
然后我会在上面的船上待一周
Then I'm in one of those ships up top for a week.
没时间了
There's no time.
43分钟足够了
43 minutes is plenty of time.
欧萨拉会让人崩溃 明白吗
Osyraa breaks people. Understand?
安多里亚人芮安出生于
Ryn, the Andorian, he was born
翡翠链中
into the Emerald Chain.
他想让人们团结起来反对他们
He tried to rally the people against them.
人们开始倾听
People were beginning to listen.
所以她砍掉了他的触角 让他成为
So she hacked off his antennae and made him the guy
种下这玩意的人
that plants this thing.
现在他成了贱民
Now he's a pariah.
我们会救你和所有人出去
We are gonna get you and everybody out.
我有个主意
And I have an idea.
还记得埃索卫七吗
Remember Iso VII?
他们怎么这么久
What's taking them so long?
我付钱让她彻查
I pay her to be thorough.
找到我们要找的东西了
Found what we were looking for.
埋得很深
They were buried pretty deep.
我需要40分钟彻底清洗检查
Uh, I'll need 40 minutes to properly clean and inspect them.
40分钟吗
40 minutes?
有一辈子那么长了
That's a lifetime.
搞什么
What the hell?!
派一架无人机跟着他们
Get a drone to stay on them.
你们这群白♥痴♥在干什么
What do you idiots think you're doing?
我们先检查一下主舱
Let's do a pre-check on oxygen and nitrogen levels
-氧气和氮气含量 -那个
- in main bay. - Uh, what about the...
-新的稳定系统呢 -马上就要说到了
- New stabilization system? - Just about to get to that.
如果它在斯塔麦兹中校接入时过载
So, if it overloads when Commander Stamets engages,
立刻封锁 转去隔离室
just lock it down and reroute to containment.
-明白吗 -明白
- Got it? - Okay.
-提利少尉 -长官
- Ensign Tilly. - Ah-- Sir.
抱歉 我只是在新孢子引擎界面
Uh, sorry. I was just re-running some tests
重新做一些测试
with the new spore drive interface,
准备随时快速跃进
in case we need to jump quickly.
感谢你的努力
I appreciate your diligence.
我能和你单独谈谈吗
Might I speak with you privately?
是关于迈克的 对吧
It's about Michael, right?
我还指望你能解释她的缺席
I was hoping against all logic you could explain her absence.
抱歉 没有
Sorry, no. Uh...
我走进我的房♥间 咯吱也在
Came into my room and Grudge was there, and...
她当然有理由
Sure she has a reason
把我们俩都蒙在鼓里
for keeping us both in the dark.
博翰中校违背我的直接命令
Commander Burnham left
擅自执行自己的任务
to pursue a mission of her own against my direct orders.
该死 该死
Oh, shit. Sh-- shit, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也是这么想的
My sentiments exactly.
说实话 少尉
I will be honest, Ensign.
自打我们一起在神舟号♥上服役开始
I have not felt this mistrusting of her
我第一次感觉到这样的猜疑
since we served on the Shenzhou.
我以为 我们一起经历了那么多
I assumed, after all we have endured together,
这种感觉不会再回来了
that this feeling would never return.
长官 你知道迈克
Sir, you know Michael
是这个世界上我最爱的人之一
is one of the people that I love m-most in this world,
但她做出了选择
but she made a choice,
而正因如此 你别无选择
and now because of that, you don't have one.
你得告诉上将
You have to tell the Admiral.
我以为你会劝我不要上报
I expected you to try talking me out of it.
我知道 我也是 但是
I know. Me, too, but...
发现号♥还有很多需要证明
Discovery still has a lot to prove,
如果万斯上将发现了
and if Admiral Vance finds out
却不是从你嘴里听到
and you're not the one who told him?
他会觉得所有船员沆瀣一气
The entire crew will get painted with the same brush.
真聪明 少尉
That is astute, Ensign.
如果把她换做是我 我可能也会这么做
I might've done the same thing in her shoes.
声明一下
Just for the record.
郑重声明 我不相信你会这么做
For the record, I do not believe you would have.
我好像看到那边有三钛
I think I see tritanium over there.
那就好 也许我会留你在身边 仆人
Good. Maybe I'll keep you around, servant.
扫描中
材质分♥析♥
未发现三钛
他们什么时候会发现
How long before they notice?
回去工作
Get back to work.
你知道该怎么做吗
You know what to do?
你能用这个能造多少武器
How many weapons can you build from this?
我们有做一把的时间
We'll have time for one.
这就行了
There we go.
一把相位枪就够我们控场用了
One blast, then we'll have the perimeter controls.
我爱我自己
I love me.
开始吧
Let's go.
别动
Freeze!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands in the air! Hands in the air!
我尽可能多地告诉了其他人
I told as many of the others as I could.
我不知道他们信不信 但我尽力了
I don't know if they believed me, but I tried.
你做得很好 芮安
You did good, Ryn.
在这里
Here.
我拿到黑匣子了
I got it. The black box.
你这些朋友是谁
Who are these friends of yours?
实力很强的好朋友
Very handy, excellent friends.
好吧
Okay.
还有五分钟就要动真格了
Five minutes till shit gets real.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't do this?
这是你对抗翡翠链的代价
You got those for standing up to the Chain.
你一定可以的
You got this.
你要做的就是...跑
All you got to do is, uh, run,
我的朋友 我们要离开这里
and you and I, my friend, are getting out of here.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表