星际迷航
发现号♥
第三季 第一集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 上季回顾
Last season on Star Trek: Discovery...
只要存在管控获取
As long as there's any possibility
球体数据的可能性
of Control gaining access to Discovery's Sphere data,
所有的生物都要灭绝 每次都是
everything will die... always.
你是建议我们把发现号♥
You are proposing we remove Discovery
从星系方程中彻底抹掉
from the galactic equation entirely?
发现号♥必须要去未来
Discovery has to go to the future
把数据从这个时间里拿走
to take the data out of this time,
假设我没有迷失在虫洞里
assuming I don't get 10st in the Wormhole.
有去无回
It's a one-way trip.
我妈妈应该会回到
My mother should have returned
她在极乐星的定位点
to her anchor point on Terralysium.
希望我也能在那里着陆
So, hopefully, I will land there, too.
显然 这是我应该做的
Apparently, this is what I'm meant to do.
我爱你们 你们所有人
I love you. All of you.
我们在这里集♥合♥是因为我们要和你在一起
We are here because we're staying with you.
-不行 -我们没有征询你的允许
- No. - We're not asking permission.
我确信你要说的话
I'm sure what you are about to say
会非常动人
will be beautiful,
但就这么决定了 迈克 我们快没时间了
but it is done, Michael, and we are running out of time.
我只希望我能够确认你的安全
I only wish I could be certain of your safety.
我会发出最后一个信♥号♥♥
I'll send the last signal.
我们到达另一边后
I'll send it through the Wormhole
会通过虫洞发出信♥号♥♥
when we get to the other side.
我会在群星中寻找信♥号♥♥
I will watch the stars for it.
博翰呼叫发现号♥
Burnham to Discovery.
出发吧
Let's go.
我们出发了
We are on our way.
正在清理
正在清理
搜索信♥号♥♥
簿克 你这个混♥蛋♥
我现在有点忙 科斯莫
Little busy here, Cosmo.
你偷了我偷的东西
那又怎样
So what?
那是我的货 被你偷走了
它不属于你 它属于它自己
It doesn't belong to you. It belongs to itself.
别那么狭隘
Open your damn mind.
我要去抓你...
-不听 -警告
- Nope. - Warning.
检测到时空异常
Space-time anomaly detected.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No!
增加反向推进器动力
Increase power to reverse thrusters and switch
切换到手动高度控制
to manual altitude control!
无法执行
Unable to comply.
启动隔热护盾
Initiate heat shield!
紧急隔热护盾启动
Emergency heat shield initiated.
即将发生致命冲击
Fatal impact imminent.
推进系统无反应
Propulsion systems unresponsive.
-系统重启 -重启中
- Full system reboot! - Rebooting.
重启中
Rebooting.
重启中
Rebooting.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
-快点 -重启完成
- Come on! - Reboot complete.
增加反向推进器动力
Increase power to reverse thrusters,
启动冲击护盾
and activate impact shield!
生命维持系统故障
Life support failure.
生命维持系统故障
Life support failure.
生命维持系统故障
Life support failure.
生命维持系统故障
Life support failure.
生命维持系统故障
Life support failure.
启动关闭程序
Initiating deactivation sequence.
博翰
Burnham...
呼叫发现号♥
to Discovery.
博翰呼叫发现号♥
Burnham to Discovery.
发现号♥ 收到了吗
Discovery, do you copy?
发现号♥ 收到了吗
Discovery, do you copy?
发现号♥ 收到了吗
Discovery, do you copy?
识别时空位置
Identify space-time location.
你已到达3188年
You have reached year 3188.
计算机
Computer.
生命数据
Life readings.
这里有生命吗
Is there life here?
有吗
Anywhere?
检测到多个生命信♥号♥♥
Multiple life signs detected.
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
太好了
Yes!
虫洞正在关闭
Wormhole closing.
不不不不不
No, no. No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
设置时间坐标 位置5499 区域16
Set temporal coordinates for location 5499, section 16,
航向214 方位5
course heading 214 mark five.
在空间裂缝关闭时发出最后信♥号♥♥
Initiate final signal upon closure of spatial rift.
然后启动自毁程序
Then initiate self-destruct sequence.
启动推进器...
Activate propulsion...
-现在 -程序启动
- now! - Sequence initiated.
水合包 紧急口粮包
Hydration pack. Emergency ration pack.
相位枪
Phaser.
徽章
Delta shield.
星舰中校迈克·博翰
Commander Michael Burnham, Starfleet.
中校迈克·博翰
Commander Michael Burnham,
联邦星舰发现号♥科学官
science officer, USS Discovery.
编号♥SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN
Serial number SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN.
联邦星舰发现号♥科学官
Science officer, USS Discovery.
编号♥SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN
Serial number SCOO6♥4♥-O974SHN.
站起来
Stand up.
走
Walk.
-住手 -这不属于你
- Stop it! - It doesn't belong to you!
你以为你从天上把我打下来
You think you can just take it
就可以拿走它吗
'cause you knocked me out of the sky?
我不想拿你的东西 那是个意外
I'm not trying to take anything. That was an accident.
不会有人碰巧来这么远的地方
No one comes all the way out here by accident.
我告诉你 住手
I am telling you, stop!
-不必有人受伤 -说不定你会
- Now, nobody has to get hurt. - You might.
我不想和你打
I am not fighting you.
是你想和我打
You're fighting me.
-我的名字... -我不想知道
- My name... - I don't want to know.
听我说
Listen.
不用这古董指着我的话 我会听得更仔细
I listen better without you holding that antique to my head.
想放下来吗
Want to put that down?
不
No.
好 数到三
Okay. On three?
-一 -我在数
- One. - I'm counting.
行 你数 真惹不起
Fine, you count. Damn.
一 二
One. Two.
三
Three.
-我的名字叫... -我不想认识你
- My name is... - I do not want your acquaintance.
最近的天然虫洞距离这里要一百光年
The nearest natural Wormhole is a hundred light-years from here.
这说明你是用某种我不知道的科技
That means you came out of a Wormhole
打开了虫洞 穿越到了这里
you created with tech from I don't know where.
你觉得在空间中撕裂虫洞是个好主意吗
You think ripping holes in space is a good idea?
戈姆毁了两光年的子空间
Wasn't bad enough for you the Gem destroyed
对你来说还不够糟是吗
two light-years' worth of subspace?
等等 戈姆做了什么
Wait, the Gem did what'?
你觉得现在频道里有多少人在说
How many people do you think are on channels right now saying,
"我看到了一个穿着奇怪衣服的疯女人
"I saw a crazy woman in a funny suit.
有谁想买♥♥她最后出现的坐标"
Anyone want to buy some last known coordinates?"
-我 -这武器你从哪儿弄的
- I... - Where'd you get that weapon?
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
你这个火箭女的外衣能扫描出三钛合金
Your rocket girl outfit scanned for tritanium alloy.
这玩意已经多年没有出现过了
Hasn't been anything like that in years.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表