《星际迷航:发现号♥》前情提要
Last season on Star Trek : Discovery
二锂储备枯竭了
dilithium supplies dried up
联邦尝试设计了使用其他能源的曲速引擎
The Federation tried alternative warp drive designs
但无一成功接着发生了大燃烧
but none proved reliable. Then came the Burn
无人知晓它缘何或为何发生
No one knows how or why it happened
但就在项刻之间所有的二锂都失活了
but in an instant all dilithium went in rt
所有曲速核心仍在运作的星舰都被炸毁
Any ship with an active warp core detonated
一夜之间我们熟悉的联邦分崩离析
The Federation as we know it disappeared overnight
这里就是大燃烧的源头所在地
This is where the Burn started
我在传感器上探测到二锂
'm reading that there is dilithium
分布在整颗行星的表面
dispersed throughout this entire planet
这是联邦现在梦霖以求的好消息
Federation could use that kind of news right about now
有一个信♥号♥♥是从星云中♥央♥发出来的
There'sasignal coming from the center of the nebula.
这条信息是一百多年前发出的
The message is over 100 years old
这是凯尔宾星舰齐'伊斯号♥的艾莎医生
This is Dr.lssaofthe KSFKh'ieth
看艾莎头上的斑点她怀有身孕
Those spots on Dr.Issa's head.she was pregnant.
我们是来救这孩子的
We have come to rescue the child
苏'卡尔这是他的名字
Suk al. That is his name
我们可能找到了大燃烧的起医
I think we may have just found the source of the Burn
你不再孤单了
You are no longer alone
萨茹请求暂离以便考虑他未来的安排
Saru has asked for time to consider his next steps
他会回到卡米纳
Hell return to Kamin ar
去帮助苏'卡尔重建新生活
to help S uk al build a new life
现在这里就是家
This is home now
不奎江才是我的家
No K we jian is home.
能去奎江我很高兴
I really liked seeing K we jian
我也很高兴能和你一起回到那里
really liked being there with you
你跟萨茹谈过了吗
Have you spoken with Saru?
是长官我找过他但
Yes,sir,have but..
他想让你来指挥发现号♥我也这么想
He wants you to captain Discovery. I do,o
自大燃烧以来无数文明挣扎求生
So many worlds have been struggling since the Burn
你找到了一条出路开采那颗行星上的二锂
You found a way to mine that dilithium on that planet
你和你的船员可以将二锂带给那些世界
You and your crew can bring it to them
你可以给他们带去希望伯汉姆中校
You can bring them hope Commander Burnham.
他们已经等待得太久了我想你也是一样
They have waited long enough,and l think so have you
所有人准备好了
Everybody ready
是舰长
Yes, Captain
让我们展翅飞翔吧
Let'sfly
我们很荣幸能够成为自大燃烧以来
It is an honor to be the first visitors
贵行星所接纳的第一批访客
your planet has received since the Burn.
我谨代表星际联邦
On behalf of the United Federation of Planets
向你们表示感谢
we thank you.
我们被派来此传达联邦的意愿
We ve been sent to convey their desire
与你们的文明重建关系
to reconnect with your great civilization
并加强在未来进一步分享资源
and to raise the possibility of sharing resources
和技术的可能性
and technology in the future
赠予礼物作为建立互信的一种方式是我们的传统
It's tradition to give a gift as a means of establishing trust
所以以示我们的诚意
so,as ges tue o food will
我们的飞船上装载了二锂
we've brought dilithium on our ship
我们很乐意将其赠予你们
and we'd be pleased to offer it to you
此前已经有很多文明接受了我们的馈赠
as we've done with many other worlds
没有任何附加条件
No strings attached
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry
这是俗语不是字面的意思
Uh,that's an idiom,a non-literal ex.
我们懂
Were familiar
或许我们应该有话直说
Perhaps we should speak plainly
不要走政♥治♥过场了
forego the niceties of politics
我想这中间应该有什么误会
Oh, I believe there's been a misunderstanding
没有误会
No misunderstanding
你带来了你认为我们需要的东西
You brought something you think we need,
还有一些诱人的建议这样你们就可以
along with the tantalizing offer to help yourselves
像自助餐一样获取我们的技术
to our technological bounty
而代价则是低到不能再低的
all for the low,low price of..
完全没有附加条件
no strings attached
对她刚刚确实是说了“可能?
Yea h, I'm pretty sure she said the words "possibility
和"分享"但除此之外
and “share,"but other than that.
布克
Book.
我听闻在大燃烧发生之前的数十年里
l am aware that in the decades leading up to the Burn,
你们与联邦的关系很紧张
your relationship with the Federation was strained
对但现在你们已经变了
But you've changed
时过境迁所以我们或许可以相信你们
things are different now w cantu
我们扫描了你的飞船
We scanned your ship
你们还带了第三个生物到我们行星上来
You brought a third life -form to our planet
对那是怨怨
Yeah,that's Grudge
怨什么
Grudge?
家猫一种驱养的
Felis cat us,adomestic species
小型食肉类哺乳动物
of small carnivorous mammal.
你说你理解我们的文化
You claim to understand our culture
却在会面的时候带着食肉动物
yet you bring a carnivore to our world?
驱养我刚刚说了是驱养的
Domestic. T said domestic
她是我的宠物在我的船上生活
She's...my pet. She lives on my ship
我喂她爱她撸她
feed her,ovhr hrc at
她会感激吗
ls she grateful?
当然不
No. No.
那不可能的
In no way
她脾气不太好
It's bad attitude
但你又指望我们这么做
Yet you expect us to be
不绝对不是
No. Oh,no,no,no.
所以你是打算把我们当宠物养吗
Have you come to make pets of us?
我们不会要求你们做任何事
We have n't come to make you anything
我解释一下
Let me explain.
她就像个女王
Uh,shes a queen
你们抓了一位君主当宠物
You hold a Monarch captive?
不听我解释不是这样
Oh.no. No,non on o
Oh, Emperor Lee U..
对不起我们绝无任何冒犯之意
..we have the utmost respect
我们对您怀着
We have the utmost respect
最崇高的敬意
for -for you or.
这不太妙这真的不太妙
This is bad. This is really bad
行吧
你该用共感能力了
Okay yu thy thing
我的什么
My what?
你的
Your..
你的共感就现在
your empathy thing,rih riw
我把你带来就是为了和他们沟通的
brought you here to connect with them
我可不觉得他们打算和我共情啊
I don't think they want to connect
你们必须把我们带到你的飞船上
You will take us to your ship
我们会解放那位女王
We will free the queen
行吧该跑了
Yup. Time to go
他们要是看见一艘巨大的星舰突然出现可不会乐意
They're not gonna be happy when they see a massive starship
他们看不到的
They're not going to.
为什么
What?
船又钻不过树林
It wouldn't fit through the trees
我会让“小家伙"来接我们
I'm sending the little guy
来得及吗
And it'll be here in time
我们马上就知道了
We're about to find out
该死为什么总有悬崖
Oh,why is there always a cliff?
你干嘛跟蝴蝶佬说"食肉动物"
Why did you say "carnivore "to the butterfly people?
别叫他们蝴蝶佬
They are not butterfly people
你干嘛要养宠物
Why do you even have a pet
为什么不养条全息金鱼
Why don't you just have a hologram goldfish
我养过怨怨把它吃了
I had one Grudge ate it.
谁能吃全息投影啊
Who eats a hologram
蝴蝶佬在对我们开火武器系统上线
The butterflies are shooting at us. Bring up weapons system
不不要还击这是外交任务
No. No,do not fire back. This is a diplomatic mission
那我要把我们紧急传送走
Then I'm beaming us out of here
也不行我们得把二锂给他们
No,whave to ive them dilithium
他们又不想要
They don't want it!
我们要是现在跑了他们这辈子都不会再信任联邦了
If we leave now they will never trust the Federation again
那我们等他们心情好点了再来
Orwe'll come back when they're in a better mood
他们怎么还没有打中
Why haven't they hit us?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表