第一季 第一集
他们来了
一个原子接着一个原子
他们将与我们缠在一起
夺走我们的一切
只有一个办法
来面对这一威胁
那就是联合起
我们帝国的
二十四个正在交战的部落
我们忘记了最不该忘记的
最终统一了帝国的
伟大的战士凯拉斯
我们秉持着同样的信念
永做克林贡人
所以今天
我们点亮了灯塔
召集了
我们的子民
联合起来对抗那些人
他们致命的欢迎辞是
"我们为和平而来"
"We come in peace."
我们为和平而来 所以我们才会在这里
We come in peace-- that's why we're here.
这不就是星际舰队的宗旨吗
Isn't that the whole idea of Starfleet?
这是我教你的
Hey, I taught you that.
你不相信我吗 舰长
You don't trust me, Captain?
我能把性命托付给你 博翰中校
I trust you with my life, Commander Burnham,
但这不能改变你迷路了的事实
but it doesn't change the fact that you're lost.
彻底迷路了
Very lost.
严格来说 是我们迷路了
Technically, we would be lost.
那风暴还有多久会到这里
How long until that storm comes crashing down on us?
大约是一小时十七分钟二十二秒
I estimate one hour, 17 minutes, 22 seconds.
所以我已确保我们没有迷路
Which is why I've made sure we're not lost.
地图上说井在这边 舰长
The map says the well is this way, Captain.
干旱将会持续八十九年
This drought's going to last 89 years.
曙暮伦人将面临种族灭绝
The Crepusculans are facing extinction as a species.
看到这些蛋了吗
See those egg sacs?
是他们的后代
Those are their offspring.
他们已在此生存一千多年了 迈克
They've survived here for over a thousand years, Michael.
没错 但如果我们现在不做点什么
Right, and if we don't do something now,
他们连一千小时都活不到了了
they won't live another thousand hours.
附近的一个钻井事故产生的辐射
The ambient radiation
使他们地下水干涸
from a nearby drilling accident dried out their water table.
如果我们可以悄悄进出而不与他们接触
If we can get in and out without making contact,
我们就遵守了原则一号♥
we can steer clear of General Order One.
最高指导原则即在个人活动或任务中
不得干涉其他文明或其他世界的社会发展
井到了
And there is the well.
是我错了
I stand corrected.
你该有点信心
Ye of little faith.
我从不怀疑
Oh, never had a doubt.
告诉我该用什么穿透岩床
Tell me what I need to break through this bedrock.
0.7秒的场地爆破 级别设置为13.5
.7-second field burst at level setting 13.5.
乔久呼叫神舟号♥
Georgiou to Shenzhou.
有两人需要传送
Two to transport.
风暴移♥动♥得比我想象得快
The storm is moving faster than I thought.
星舰将无法发现我们的体征
The ship won't be able to pick up our signatures.
除非我们能联♥系♥到萨鲁上尉
Unless we can contact Lieutenant Saru,
否则我们将在此被困到风暴结束
we could be trapped here until it's over.
我们来散个步吧
Let's take a walk.
跟着我的脚印走 迈克 走成一条线
Follow my footsteps, Michael, even lines.
为什么 舰长 我们要去哪儿
Why? Captain, where are we going?
轮到你相信我了 大副
It's your turn to trust me, Number One.
但我们现在是真的迷路了
But now we're really lost.
我们太渺小了 肉眼无法看到
We're far too small to be seen with the naked eye.
而没有星星将无法制定航线
And you can't set a course without a star.
远离村落是明智的吗
Is it wise to be heading away from the village?
难以想象你已经在我手下干了七年了
It's hard to imagine you've served under me for seven years.
我觉得是时候
I think it's time
考虑让你有自己的指挥部了
that we talked about you having your own command.
我很感激 舰长
I'm grateful, Captain.
不过如果我们还有希望回到舰上的话
Though I would be significantly more so
我会觉得更加感激的
if I thought we had any chance of ever returning to the ship.
接着走就行了 迈克
Just keep walking, Michael.
如果你被困在这里八十九年
What will you do
你会做什么
if you were stuck here for 89 years?
除非我们死在沙漠里
A likely scenario--
不然这很可能是我们的遭遇
unless we die here in the desert.
但假设你活下来了
But say you lived.
作为一名外星文明学家 我会把自己
As a xenoanthropologist, I could reveal myself
暴露给这里的文明 学习他们的文化
to the natives, learn their culture,
试图融入进去 如果可以的话
try to fit in... if possible.
你呢 舰长
And you, Captain?
如果我们被困在这里八十九年 你会做什么
What will you do if we're trapped here for 89 years?
很简单 我会逃出来
That's easy. I'd escape.
这是我们的脚印
These are our footprints.
你带我们走了一个圆
You've walked us in a circle.
不完全是圆
Not exactly a circle.
他们是怎么发现我们的
How did they find us?
我画了一颗星星
I set a star.
大副日志 星历1207.3
First Officer's Log, Stardate 1207.3.
地球上是2256年5月11日 星期日
On Earth, it's May 11, 2256, a Sunday.
联邦星舰神舟号♥的成员
The crew of the U.S.S. Shenzhou
被派往联邦管辖空间的边缘
has been called to the edge of Federation space
调查一个星际中继器的损伤
to investigate damage done to one of our interstellar relays.
从洞口的爆♥炸♥燃烧痕迹无法确定原因
Blast burns around the hole are inconclusive.
不知道是由小行星造成
Were they caused by an asteroid,
还是被故意破坏
or was it - deliberately destroyed
意图限制舰队的通信
to limit Starfleet communications?
若是如此 又是谁干的呢
And if so, by whom?
尽管任务有风险
Despite the risks of our mission,
我仍然保持乐观
I remain optimistic.
在这样的美景面前很难会不乐观
It's hard not to be - in the face of such beauty--
就当下而言 是双星系统
in this case, a binary star system.
在这两颗恒星周围
Around these two suns,
冰 尘埃 气体 相互碰撞
ice, dust and gasses collide
形成后代称之为家的星球
to form the planets future generations will call home.
警醒着世人所有的生命
A humbling reminder that all life
都源于混乱和毁灭
is born from chaos and destruction.
根据原始数据
Based on initial readings,
我认为中继器看起来
I would say - the relay doesn't appear
并非自然受损
to have been damaged naturally.
看起来不太妙
I don't like the look of that.
继续看
Well, keep looking.
我只是在比喻
Well, the comment was figurative;
表达我的担心
I'm expressing concern.
扫描弄完了你就可以用事实来表达了
Finish your scans so you can express facts instead.
你来接管舰桥 萨鲁先生
The bridge is yours, Mr. Saru.
遵命 中校
Yes... Commander.
什么事 大副
Yes, Number One.
你的首席科学官有些担心
Your chief science officer is worried.
中继器受损了
Something took a bite out of our relay.
萨鲁认为这是恶意的
Saru thinks it was malicious.
萨鲁是凯尔比人 他觉得什么都是恶意的
Saru's Kelpien-- he thinks everything's malicious.
你是怎么认为的
What do you think?
知道是什么东西吗
Any idea what it is?
从各方面来看 不是智慧生物造成的
By all indications, nothing intelligent.
但是
But...?
星际舰队的科技卫生可是声名在外的典范
Starfleet's reputation for tech hygiene is exemplary.
要是有个中继器坏了
When a relay goes down,
星际联邦会派飞船来修理
the Federation sends a ship to fix it.
你认为有人想引起我们的注意
You think someone's trying to get our attention?
如果真是如此 他们成功了
If they are, they have.
萨鲁上尉 情况怎么样
Lieutenant Saru, what do we have?
我已经主动采取措施
Ah. I have taken the initiative of keeping us
把我们保持在最远的扫描范围
at maximum scanning distance
以防外部的任何威胁 舰长
in case of anything threatening out there, Captain.
是的 大副告诉我你怀疑是恶意行为
Yes. Number One tells me you suspect foul play.
尽管大副始终不在乎我的想法
Despite the first officer's constant need to dismiss my ideas...
她似乎是同意你的观点的
She apparently agrees with you.
是吗
Really?
我也很惊讶
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表