六
Six.
-距离过近 -五
- Proximity alert. - Five.
-四 -距离过近
- Four. - Proximity alert.
-三 加油啊 -距离过近
- Three. Come on. - Proximity alert.
一 抓牢 准备撞击
One. Brace for impact.
星际迷航
发现号♥
第三季 第十二集
联♥系♥铬绿号♥
Contact the Viridian.
-让他们随时待命 -遵命
- Tell them to stay at the ready. - Will do.
你准备好和联邦谈判了吗
Are you ready to talk to the Federation yet?
让他们等会儿 现在我想知道
Hold them off. Right now, I want to know
一艘飞船到底怎么会闯进我的穿梭舱
how the hell did a ship fly into my shuttle bay?
他们趁护盾关闭时进来的 长官
They got in just as shields went down, sir.
你本该看到他们过来 并立即炸飞他们
You should have seen them coming and blown them out of the sky.
飞船上有多少生命迹象
How many life signs on board?
不好说 消防程序关闭了所有传感器
Can't tell. Fire-suppression protocols are blocking all sensors.
我的管♥理♥员♥马上就来
My regulators are on their way.
不管来者是谁 我来处理
Whoever it is, I'll handle them.
-要留活口 -明白
- I want them alive. - You got it.
我不敢相信这是900年前的技术
I cannot believe this is 900-year-old technology.
是930年前
Nine hundred and thirty.
那一定是科学的黄金时代
It must have been the Golden Age of Science.
太了不起了
It's remarkable.
拜托告诉我你这位三个区域里最厉害的科学家
Tell me the greatest scientist in three sectors
搞明白了孢子驱动的原理
has figured out how the spore drive works.
这谜题还真难搞
Well, it is quite a puzzle.
所以才找来你这"最厉害的科学家"
That's where the "greatest scientist" part comes in.
能肯定的是
What is clear is that
某种程度来说 他是菌丝体网络的导管
he's a conduit of some kind for the mycelial network.
但要想知道更多
But to know more,
我得做一个生物分♥析♥
I will need to do a bioanalysis.
在这里工作安全吗
Is it... safe to work here?
当然 我们的敌人都被控制住了
Of course. Our enemies are secure.
我绝不会让你出事的
I would never let anything happen to you.
你知道的
You know that.
但你好像很担心
But you seem worried.
我在敌方的地盘上
I'm in hostile territory,
这就要拿命去赌了
about to take the gamble of my life.
要是联邦的话肯定会隐藏他们的技术
To think the Federation would hoard their technology,
但你会将我们都从二锂的桎梏中解放出来
but you would free us all of the yoke of dilithium.
欧萨拉 有了你这个星系会更好
The galaxy is a much better place with you in it, Osyraa.
快点干 老朋友
Work fast, old friend.
如果情况不妙 我们可能需要跃进离开
We may need to jump away if things go awry.
计算机
Computer.
为奥雷利奥监督播放73号♥文件
Play file 73 for Invigilator Aurellio.
非常感谢
Thank you.
机器人几乎把所有的火都扑灭了
The DOTs have nearly put out all the fires.
管♥理♥员♥到来之前我们只有几分钟时间
We only have a few minutes before the Regulators show up.
好 女王很安全
Okay. Queen is safe and secure.
我又找到了一剂防辐射药
I found another dose of radiation meds.
好吧
All right.
现在我们得找到斯塔麦兹
Now we got to find Stamets.
没有他 欧萨拉就不能跃进
Osyraa can't jump without him.
找斯塔麦兹的事得你去干
You have to find Stamets.
这是个隐匿装置
It's a concealing device.
能对传感器隐藏生命迹象
Hides the life sign from sensors.
是从一个废物身上抢的
Took it off a tosser
在德斯基安交易所时他想偷我的货来着
who was stealing my cargo at the Theskian Exchange.
很管用的
Works like a charm.
-但我只有一个 -我们一起行动
- But I've only got one. - We stick together.
听着 他们想在我的飞船里找到一个飞行员
Hey. They're expecting to find a pilot in here.
等烟雾散去 他们就会读取我们的生命迹象
Once the smoke clears, they'll read our life signs,
而我对发现号♥的了解还没你一半多
and I don't know Discovery half as well as you.
去拯救世界吧 迈克
Go save the day, Michael.
挑现在这个时机第一次跟你说我爱你
Is this the wrong moment to tell you
是不是不太合适
that I love you for the first time?
不算是第一次了
Not quite the first.
你会说梦话的
You talk in your sleep.
好 在我把他们引开之前躲好了
Okay, stay out of sight till I lead them away.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
散开
Fan out!
我看到一个生命迹象
I see a life sign!
在飞船上 活捉他们
On the ship. Take them alive.
-布克或是发现号♥有回音吗 -没 长官
- Any response from Booker's ship or Discovery? - No, sir.
发现号♥上有某种传送干扰仪
There's a transport jammer of some kind on Discovery.
铬绿号♥在干什么
What's the Viridian doing?
尚无动作 长官
Nothing yet, sir.
只是在我们护盾外面等着
Just sitting out there beyond our shields.
为什么欧萨拉会只开自己的飞船孤身前来
Why would Osyraa come by herself, just her ship?
她知道我们有一部分舰队在卡米...
She knows part of our fleet is at Kam...
所有船只 武器准备就绪
All vessels, weapons hot.
听我命令 准备向发现号♥开火
Prepare to fire on Discovery on my command.
长官
Sir?
欧萨拉
Osyraa.
她不在铬绿号♥上 她在发现号♥上
She's not on the Viridian. She's on Discovery.
而我们刚才放她从正门进来了
And we just let her in the front door.
你们两个 退开
You two, back it up.
不许说话
No talking.
如果这个人不老实
If this one gives you any trouble,
别弄死就好
you keep him alive
但让他生不如死
but make him wish otherwise.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
后会有期
Till the next time.
望穿秋水啊 亲爱的
Looking forward to it, sweetheart.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Hey. Let's go.
我们正前往第四区
On our way to Sector 4.
马上就好了 只要
Be right there. Just...
-传送功能不可用 -别呀
- Transport function unavailable. - Come on.
524号♥管♥理♥员♥ 到三号♥甲板报告
Regulator 524, report to Deck 3.
让卡米纳的舰队进入红色警戒状态
Put the fleet at Kaminar on red alert.
-我们可能会受到报复 -是 长官
- We should expect retaliation. - Aye, sir.
所有船只就位 上将
All ships in position, Admiral.
听我的命令做好开火准备
Prepare to fire on my mark.
长官 发现号♥发来讯息
Sir, a message from Discovery.
欧萨拉
Osyraa?
-先不要开火 -待命
- Hold fire. - Standing by.
把她接进来
Put her through.
我是翡翠链的欧萨拉部长
This is Minister Osyraa of the Emerald Chain.
我是星际联邦的万斯上将
This is Admiral Vance of the United Federation of Planets.
投降吧 否则就等着受死
Surrender or prepare to be fired upon.
我向你保证 二者都不需要
I assure you that there is no need for any of that.
对于我以这种伪装前来 我表示抱歉
I apologize that I arrived under such pretenses.
你有何目的
What do you want?
我是来对话的
I'm here to talk.
发现号♥的船员们呢
Where is Discovery's crew?
此刻他们正在登上穿梭机
Oh, they're boarding shuttles as we speak.
我扣住了你舰桥上的船员
I'm holding on to your bridge crew,
但其他人应该很快就回你那里了
but the others should be with you shortly.
把你的干扰仪停掉 我自己把他们传送过来
Remove your jammer, and I'll beam them over myself.
这样的安全风险我可不准备承受
That's a security allowance I am not prepared to make.
但你会发现他们都毫发无损
But you will find them all in excellent health,
以此表达我方的善意
a good-faith gesture on my part.
善意应该是把所有人都放了
A good-faith gesture would be to let everyone go.
行了 上将
Now, Admiral,
我们都清楚 我需要些筹码
we both know that I need some leverage.
但是...
But...
如果一切顺利 我也希望能够这样
if things go well-- and I hope they do--
那所有人很快都会回去了
then you will have them all back in no time.
期待你的回复
I look forward to hearing from you.
穿梭机从发现号♥驶来
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表