some of us might never recover.
现在 如果我们能想办法弄到那份
Now, if we can just get our hands on the roster
基利人去过哪 我们可以分离出
of where the Kili have been, then we can help isolate
感染蛋白的源头
the origin of the infectious protein,
我们可以跃进过去 找到解药
We can jump there, We can find a cure,
我们可以帮助基利人
We can help make a difference for the Kili
并且告诉上将我们需要呆在一起
and show the admiral why we need to stay together.
想办法弄到
"Get our hands on"?
我相信我们能提供的帮助无法替代
I believe we are in a unique position to help,
我们会通过正确的渠道寻求那份列表
and we will do so by requesting the roster via proper channels.
我们在联邦的首次任务不应该是去偷窃信息
Our first Federation act will not be to pilfer its property
或是违反命令
and violate a direct order.
我以为这个道理
That is a lesson
你已经懂了 中校
I thought you would have learned by now, Commander.
当然
Of course.
他们要把我们拆开吗
They're breaking us up?
没有先例
There is no precedent for...
是我们这种情况
us.
我希望你们可以信任流程
So please, I ask you to trust the process.
重要的是 我们都到家了
What is truly important is that we are all back home now.
我们会按照部门来
We'll be calling you in by department.
工程部 孢子引擎专家
Engineering, spore drive specialists,
你之前死过
So you were... dead?
是的 我说过了
Yes. As I said.
-临床死亡 -我感情上也死了一次
- Clinically dead? - Well, I was emotionally dead, too...
我还被杀死过一次
and I was murdered.
那对人影响可大了
That can really do a number on you.
但我和杀我的凶手和解了
But my murderer and I are good now.
你们在一个小行星上 然后
So, you were on an asteroid and...?
博翰中校从天上掉下来 和派克舰长一起
Commander Burnham fell out of the sky. With Captain Pike.
星联军官掉下来就像下雨一样
It was raining Starfleet officers.
你有点心吗 我好饿
Did you bring any snacks? I'm-I'm starving.
你觉得你是必要人员吗
So you would consider yourself "Essential personnel"?
你和达特曼聊过吗
Have you been talking to Detrner?
我觉得自己摆脱不了这个问题了
Because I can't seem to get away from this question.
你对翡翠链有什么了解
What do you know about the Emerald Chain?
那是什么 某种莱沙星的派对毒品吗
What is that-- some sort of Risan party drug?
是安多利/猎户座财团
It's the Andorian/Orion syndicate.
没听说过
I've never heard of them.
我需要点喝的
I'm gonna need something to drink.
这些都发生在我头发被轰掉
All this is after I got my hair blown out
然后变成人族舰长或是施虐狂之后
and became a Terran captain / Dominatrix,
跳进虫洞来到未来之前
and before we jumped through a wormhole into the future.
我是说
So, I mean,
我爱星际舰队 真的
I love Starfleet, I really do,
但不用问我这些在不在守则里
but ask me if any of this was in the handbook.
这些在守则里吗
Was any of this in the handbook?
不在
No.
南 发现号♥安全官
Nhan. Security officer, USS Discovery.
编号♥SFB534-0679
SFB534-0679.
不配合就是抗命
Failure to comply is insubordination.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在
Now,
持续时间有多长
how long was the duration of the...
迪·南 发现号♥安全官
Nhan, D. Security officer, USS Discovery.
把我扔去禁闭呀 全息投影
Throw me in the brig, hologram.
薇拉上尉 我们要求查看
Lieutenant Willa, We submitted a request
基利难民访问行星的列表
to see the roster of planets the Kili refugees visited.
我们还没得到回复 如果我们知道他们的行踪
We've not yet heard back. If we know where they went,
我们可以发现他们的病因
We could find out what caused this.
我们是一艘科考船
We're a science vessel.
我们遇到过
And the situations we've encountered...
对不起 中校
Sorry, Commander. We're still in the process
我们还在审查你们的真正目的
of determining your intentions here.
我们不是时间特工 上尉
We are not temporal agents, Lieutenant.
我们需要口头之外的证明 舰长
We need more than your word, Captain.
薇拉上尉
Lieutenant Willa...
如果立场交换
I'm sure we would respond the same way
我们也会有相同的反应
if the situation were reversed.
但有一点是不变的 我们有可用的孢子引擎
But one fact is unassailable: we have a spore drive and it works.
我们可以在转瞬之间到达任何地方
We can travel anywhere in the blink of an eye.
我们想要帮忙
And we want to help.
我们只求能看一眼列表
All we are asking is to be permitted to look at the roster.
最好情况 我们拯救了生命
Best case, you save lives.
最差情况 你因为浪费了时间更加记恨我们
Worst case, you hate us a little more for wasting your time.
我需要和万斯上将商量
I'll need to speak with Admiral Vance.
我们扫描当时就识别出了你
Our scans picked you out right away.
人族需要更严格的审问
A rigorous debrief is protocol for Terrans.
我们也知道你至少在两个宇宙
We also know you're a murderer
都杀过人
in at least two universes.
别看他
Don't look at him.
-看我们 -所以这是你第二个宇宙
- Look at us. - So, this will be your second universe,
你的第三条时间线
your third timeline.
取决于你看问题的角度
Depends on how you look at it.
我喜欢这样看
I like to look at it like this.
-你为什么要眨眼 -你为什么不眨眼
- Why are you blinking? - Why aren't you?
-你和管控是什么关系 -我们约会过
- What was your connection to Control? - We dated.
所有人族生理上都是两面派
All Terrans are duplicitous by their biology.
或者说两理上的生面派
Or biplicitous by our duology.
两个理都没有什么关系
Neither "Ology" Has anything to do with it.
你或许不知道 在过去的几个世纪
You may not be aware, but in the past hundred years,
我们在人族干细胞内
We've discovered a chimeric strain
发现了一个亚原子的嵌合株
on the subatomic level in the Terran stem cell.
笨蛋投影
Silly holo.
你不能随便捏造一个
You cannot rattle me by introducing a completely
生物成分来解释我的狡猾和天生恶行
fabricated biological component to my nastiness
来给我压力
and inherently bad behavior.
即使作为一个人族 我也是邪恶的
I'm extremely wicked, even for a Terran.
你是谁 万一你不是投影
Who are you? What if you're not a holo?
-让她停下 -万一你是一个人类
- Make her stop. - What if you're a human
以为自己是投影
programmed to think he's a holo?
你弄坏了我的投影
You broke my holos.
按照他们共振频率眨眼会干扰全息程序
Blinking at their harmonic rate disrupts the holo protocols,
创造了一个引用回路使他们关闭
creating a reference loop that shuts them down.
升级你的程序 别浪费我的时间
Upgrade your programs and stop wasting my time.
为什么你还戴眼镜
Why are you wearing glasses?
它让我看起来更聪明
Urn, they make me look smarter.
我喜欢
I like 'em.
我或许会选择喜欢你
I might decide to like you.
随便问
Debrief as you will.
应急小队前往6号♥医疗舱
Trauma unit to Medbay 6.
血压增高 心率上升
Pressure is spiking, heart rate is climbing.
重新扫描
Scan again.
再来2毫升
Two more CCs, right away.
你认为他们在厄尔纳上感染的
You believe they became ill on Urna?
那个星球已经被废弃几个世纪了
That planet's been deserted for centuries.
是的 但是厄尔纳曾经是个工业基地
Y-Yes, but Urna is-- well, once was an industrial seat.
用来提纯不稳定金属
A hub for the enrichment of unstable metals.
一千年前联邦正准备
The Federation was just beginning to sound the alarm
警告毒性威胁
about toxicity a thousand years ago.
大气变薄
The atmosphere was thinning,
他们担心增强的UVB辐射
and they feared high concentrations of UVB radiation
会使表面生物发生变异
would mutate the biology of everything on the surface.
他们担忧的事情发生了
And that is what happened.
基利人如果在那停留
If the Kili stopped there, they scavenged there
收集了植物 水果 或者其他营养物品
for indigenous plants, fruit, any kind of nutrition.
他们一定吃了变异后的产物
And whatever they ate was mutated.
因此感染了错误折叠的蛋白
It was infected with misfolding proteins
从那时起就在他们体内扩散
that have been spreading in their bodies ever since.
如何解决这个问题
How do we fix the problem?
我们需要一个那种植物的健康蛋白样本
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表