there is no need to waste our time.
但你们认为烬灭是从这里开始的
But you think that the Burn started here.
我有证据表明那不可能是事实
I have evidence that shows that cannot be true.
星际联邦拿到这个证据多久了
How long has the Federation had evidence of this?
也许本可以避免很多人受苦
A great deal of suffering may have been avoided.
我几天前才发现这最后一份证据
I uncovered this last bit of evidence only days ago.
她的发现是基于三艘星舰上记录的烬灭时刻
Her findings are based on fractions of microseconds
有微秒级的差异
on the Burn destruction time stamps of three starships.
它们相隔数千光年之远
Across thousands of light-years,
这些数字差异可能是很多原因造成的
those numbers could have been skewed for a host of reasons.
我们已经考虑了亚原子透镜效应
We have accounted for subatomic lensing.
她极小的样本量
Her minuscule sample size is inconsequential
相比于双卫一体星科学研究所收集的数据
compared to what the Ni'Var Science Institute
-不值一提 -那为什么不分享这些数据呢
- has already collected. - Then why won't you share that data?
数据信息是高度敏感的
The data is sensitive in nature.
我们不能冒险让它落入坏人之手
We cannot risk it falling into the wrong hands.
我们不能冒险让联邦随意使用这些数据
We cannot risk how the Federation may use it.
为烬灭背负着沉重的责任
Carrying the weight of responsibility
已经让我们的星球
for the Burn has created great hardship
步履维艰
for our planet.
-如果他们能证明那不是 -那拉吉评审
- If they can prove otherwise... - Peer N'Raj,
鉴于你所负责的省份的动♥乱♥
given the unrest in your own province,
你怎么能反驳
how can you dispute
掌握在坏人手里的知识
that knowledge in the wrong hands
是十分危险的
is a dangerous thing?
还有 希拉评审
And Peer Shira,
为了镇♥压♥罗慕伦-瓦肯地区的叛乱
how many additional resources
瓦肯人已经投入了多少
have the Vulcans spent quashing insurgencies
额外资源
in the Romulo-Vulcan regions?
我们不能允许进一步的动♥乱♥发生
We cannot allow further unrest.
维基尔评审 我弟弟会认为
Peer V'Kir, my brother would have
为了避险而放弃知识是不合逻辑的
found it illogical to sacrifice knowledge to avoid risk.
她显然是在利用自己弟弟打情感牌
She invokes her own brother in an obvious effort
来赢得我们对她的论点的支持
to win us to her cause through emotional appeal.
这是一个讲逻辑的论♥坛♥ 博翰中校
This is a forum for logic, Commander Burnham.
如果有机会证明
If there is even a chance
烬灭不是我们的责任
we aren't responsible for the Burn,
我们必须参加调查并分享我们的数据
we must join the investigation and share our evidence.
我愿意考虑一下
I would be willing to consider that.
但是 我不确定你的动机是否合理
But...I'm not convinced of your motives.
我想要真♥相♥ 仅此而已
I want the truth. Nothing more.
为了谁
For whom?
为了联邦还是为了你自己
For the Federation or yourself?
-为了我们所有人 -这些都无关紧要
- For all of us. - This is immaterial
并超出了这场辩论的范围
and beyond the scope of this debate.
我是论♥坛♥主席
I am the chair of this Quorum,
我提议解散
and I move to dismiss.
维基尔评审已经提出动议解散辩论
Peer V'Kir has made a motion to dismiss.
各位认同吗
Is there consensus?
不认同
There is not.
我现在弃权
I'll abstain at this time.
三个论♥坛♥成员 三种意见 未达成共识
Three Quorum members, three opinions, no consensus.
让我们暂时休会 认真考虑
Let us take a moment to adjourn to be in our thoughts.
任何罐子都不应该是空的
None of these canisters should be empty.
搬去储藏室 现在 拜托
Take them to the storage bay. Now, please.
-是 中校 -那是什么表情
- Aye, Commander. - What's that look?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
萨鲁让我做他的代理大副
Saru asked me to be his acting first officer.
这样你就成了
So that would make you
我的长官
my superior officer?
是
Yeah.
仅限置位 等级上没有变化
Position only. Not in rank.
大部分船员比我经验丰富
Most of this crew has more experience
所以
than me, so, like...
所以 我想我只是想知道
So, I guess I'm just, like, wondering, like,
你会怎么看待
um, what you would think about...
我接下这个职位
...me taking it?
老实说 接受你的命令会
Honestly, the notion of taking orders from you is...
非常 非常奇怪
deeply, deeply weird.
几乎 令人不悦
Almost, uh, disturbing.
你预计什么时候完成跃进返回前的重新校准
What's your ETA on recalibrating for the jump back?
告诉达特曼 放松 我会准备好的
Tell Detmer to relax. I'll be ready.
-我需要 -是的 不
-I need to... -TILLY: Yeah, no.
我知道 感谢 对不起 谢谢
I know. Thank you. Sorry. Thanks.
维基尔在踏上这艘船之前就下定了决心
V'Kir made up his mind before he set foot on this ship.
他相信他在保护自己的家园
He believes he's protecting his homeworld.
与你交涉意味着离联邦更近
Engaging with you means moving closer to the Federation.
他也在权衡这一点 他们都是
He's weighing that, as well. They all are.
他自称是斯波克教义的追随者
He claims to be a follower of the teachings of Spock.
这意味着要寻求真♥相♥
That means seeking the truth.
他敞开心扉说了实话
He opened himself up and spoke the truth.
我也是 我是诚实的
As did I. I'm being truthful.
不像你和我在一起时那么诚实
Not as truthful as you were with me
关于你是否归属这里
about whether or not you fit here.
-那是私人聊天 -但也有关
- That's personal. - It's relevant.
我以为你应该支持我
I thought you were supposed to be advocating for me.
你以为我在干什么
What do you think I am doing?
因为这是个绝境 对吗
Because it's a lost cause? Right?
他们不是房♥间里唯一的听众
They are not the only audience in the room.
你是科瓦特米拉
You are Qowat Milat.
你是我妈妈
And you are my mother.
告诉他们你认识我
Tell them that you know me.
告诉他们可以信任我
Tell them I can be trusted.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
基于你没有告诉他们的
Based on what you're not telling them,
你不能获得信任
you cannot be trusted.
塔卡尔论♥坛♥继续
The T'Kal-in-ket resumes.
我
I've...
我提供的数据表明
I have presented data that I believe shows that the Burn
烬灭不是由SB-19引起的
was not caused by SB-19.
然而 事实是
However, it is true that...
我不能肯定
...I cannot be sure.
我谦卑地请求你们的帮助
With humility, I ask for your help.
我们告诉你
And we are telling you
SB-19的数据
that the SB-19 data
给出的确切结论就是烬灭始于此地
definitively concludes that the Burn started here.
你为什么不相信我们
Why don't you believe us?
博翰中校
Commander Burnham,
你是代表联邦发言吗
are you speaking on behalf of the Federation?
对 我是
Yes. I am.
那你说的每句话都要结合这个事实考虑
Then everything you say must be weighted with that fact.
双位一体星并没有轻率地做出离开联邦的决定
Ni'Var did not take the decision to leave the Federation lightly.
你在请求我们相信
You are asking us to trust
他们不会不明智地使用我们的数据
that they will not use our data unwisely,
他们不会恢复原来的实验
that they will not resume the original experiment.
这是一个很大的请求
That is a big ask.
我知道
I know.
但是联邦是可以信任的
But the Federation can be trusted.
她要求论♥坛♥
She's asking this Quorum
不加怀疑地相信她说的话
to take what she says on faith.
她要求论♥坛♥信任她
She demands trust
可她自己的行为却难以服众
while her own actions are cynical.
我只想分享
I only seek to share information
对我们双方的未来都有益的信息
that can better both of our futures.
-所以我们应该相信你 -是的
- And we should believe you. - Yes.
因为你说
Because you are being honest when you say
联盟对双位一体星毫无恶意
the Federation has Ni'Var's best intentions
-是真话 -是的
- at heart. - Yes.
但你自己的故事
But your own story
与那些言论完全不一致
is completely incongruous to those assertions.
-什么 -你有没有
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表