剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Do you have a problem?
那是我的柜子
Well, that's my locker.
而且我很确定艾玛不想再跟你说话了
And I'm pretty sure Emma's done talking to you.
别插手 土鳖
Just stay out of this, Abercrombie.
你这是要掏出把枪决斗的架势吗
Do you want some dueling pistols or something?
那个真是你的柜子吗
Is that really your locker?
那家伙真是你的男友吗
Is that guy really your boyfriend?
还没想好呢
Well, the jury's still out on that one.
另外
And, um, FYI,
我一般不会在温室里亲别人
I don't usually kiss guys in greenhouses.
我当时心情不好
I was upset.
再见
I'll see you around.
奥德丽 我们能谈谈吗
Audrey, can we please talk?
有什么可说
What's there to say?
你和妮娜偷♥拍♥了我跟瑞秋
You and Nina filmed me and Rachel.
她把视频传得网上到处都是
She posted it all over the web.
你之前没说实话 现在感觉内疚了
You lied about it and now you feel guilty.
就这样 说完了
There, we talked.
你说得对 我本该阻止妮娜偷♥拍♥却没有
You're right. I didn't stop Nina from filming you and I should have.
但
But...
我们能不能想办法别想这件事了
Hey, can we please find a way to move on from this?
很快就会有别的头条了
I mean, pretty soon, there's gonna be a new headline.
那我就应该因为今天有其他人
Oh, so I should be comforted by the fact
遭到羞辱而感到宽慰吗
that someone else is bound to be humiliated today?
那些评论无法抹去
Those comments aren't going away
而瑞秋...
and Rachel...
她不像我可以无视它们
Rachel can't ignore them like I can.
她现在都不回我短♥信♥了
She won't even text me back.
出来混迟早要还
出来混迟早要还
那是布兰登·詹姆斯的面具
That's the Brandon James mask.
看来你有新头条了
Guess you got your new headline.
好的 镇长先生
Okay, Mr. Mayor.
公众见到那破面具是我们最不愿看到的事
The last thing we need is the public seeing that damn mask.
是谁泄露了监控录像
Who leaked the security footage?
没人泄露任何信息
Nobody leaked anything, all right?
有人拍了凶杀现场传到网上
Someone filmed the murder and posted it online.
我已经安排技术人员追查来源
I got my tech guy trying to trace it right now.
妮娜的尸检报告
Nina's autopsy.
你看到那个动图了吗 麦琪
Have you seen the GIF, Maggie?
你知道什么消息吗
I mean, do you know anything about this?
我只知道自己再也不想看到那张面具
I know I never needed to see that mask again.
媒体可开心了
Well, the press is in heaven.
奥尼尔戴上那张面具的时候
When O'Neill put on that mask,
就把妮娜和我们不光彩的过去连在一起了
he connected Nina to our infamous past.
我们把"凶杀镇"从镇标上刮下来的时候
You weren't there back when we were scraping
你还没来
"Murderville" off our town sign.
现在这里经济开始实实在在地发展了
We now have real economic development.
人们来此定居 我们还建了自行车道 混♥蛋♥
People are moving here. We have a bike path, for crying out loud.
没错 泰勒·奥尼尔是主要嫌疑人
Yes, Tyler O'Neill is my main person of interest, okay,
但我们也不确定戴面具的就是他
but we don't know for sure that that's him behind that mask.
我和他的养父母谈过
Look, I talked to his foster parents.
他们很担心
They're worried.
他们认为他不会杀人
They don't think he could have killed anyone.
奥尼尔肯定躲在什么地方
O'Neill is hunkered down somewhere
他终究会出错
and he is going to make a mistake.
到时候你最好给我抓住他
You better be there to catch him when he does.
你没事吧
You okay?
那个动图疯传之后
After that GIF went viral,
很多人自称是布兰登·詹姆斯打爆了热♥线♥
our hotlines lit up with Brandon James wannabes.
有谁看起来比较危险吗
Any of them seem dangerous?
不 我们会询问他们每一个人
No, we'll question each and every one of them.
另外我在提取布兰登·詹姆斯案的文件
Plus I'm pulling the Brandon James case files.
查找可能的嫌疑人
I'm looking into possible suspects.
我会保证你的安全
I'm gonna keep you safe, okay?
治安官 刚送来这个
Sheriff, this just came in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我接到任务去凯里街出警
I got a call on Kiley Street.
我也是
Me too.
不好
Oh, no!
莱利 等等
Hey, Riley, wait up.
我看到那个动图了
Uh, I saw that GIF.
想确认一下你还好
Just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我没事 只是有点吓着了
Yeah, I'm just a little freaked out by it all.
难以专注到计算机科学课吧
Kind of hard to concentrate on computer science
因为有个疯狂杀手正逍遥法外
with a deranged killer on the loose.
可不是
Tell me about it.
期中任务就要截止了
Mid-term projects are coming up,
我连主题都还没定
and I haven't decided on my concept.
我的已经做好了
You know, I'm actually done with mine,
如果你需要帮手
if you need a hand.
你做的什么
Oh, what're you doing?
一个可以连接到堪培拉太空站
Uh, it's this app that links into any available downtime
空闲的卫星阵列的应用
at the Canberra DSS satellite array.
简单说就是让你在移♥动♥设备上
Basically, lets you tool around the universe
就能遨游宇宙
from any mobile device,
观赏星星
see the stars.
厉害
Cool!
可如果想看星星 或许你应该走出门
But if you wanna stargaze, maybe you should go outside.
躺在草地上 往天上看
Lie down on the grass, look up.
这方法也行
That's another way to go.
或许你什么时候想试试...
If you wanna try it sometime.
你和我一起吗
Oh, so like a you and me thing?
这简直...
That sounds...
我们课上见
I'll see you in class.
好的 课上见
Okay, I'll see you in class.
我没戏了
I have zero game.
好啦同学们 把手♥机♥收下去
All right, guys, you know, phones down.
因为布兰登·詹姆斯的动图 我们火了 布老师
But, the Brandon James GIF put us on the map, Mr. B.
最热门的10个话题里
I mean, we've got like seven of the top ten
我们差不多就占了7个
trending hashtags right now.
你们应该多关注学业
You know, maybe you should focus more on your studies
而不是莱克伍德的网络八卦
and less on Lakewood's web-buzz.
谁能抗拒凶案自♥拍♥呢
Who can resist a murder selfie?
凶手就指望这种心理
Which is what the killer is counting on.
威尔·格雷厄姆:
美剧《汉尼拔》中联调局分♥析♥师
威尔·格雷厄姆 凶手是什么想法
All right, Will Graham, what is this killer's design?
杀人本身是很孤独的游戏
Well, murder's a lonely game, you know.
比如说你是那个凶手
I mean, say you're the killer, okay.
溜进了妮娜家
You sneak into Nina's house,
鬼鬼祟祟 还吓唬她
you skulk around and scare her
然后杀了她 好戏一场
and then you kill her. Boom!
可然后呢
But then what?
绕泳池跑一圈庆祝胜利吗
You take a victory lap around the pool?
你就站在那儿 看血液在水中氤氲开来
You just stand there, watching the blood spread out in the water,
脑子里都是你那些疯狂的念头
thinking your crazy guy thoughts.
诡异独白预警
Creepy monolog alert.
所以如果他是唯一的观众 那根本就没有意义
So maybe it's no good if he's the only one who's watching.
没错
Exactly, yeah!
现在是社交网络的时代
Uh, it's the age of Instagram and YouTube and Tumblr.
我们想把自己做的所有事都分享出来...
I mean, we need to share the things we do...
否则就跟没发生过一样
or it's like it never happened.
莱利 请把手♥机♥关掉
Riley, phones off.
不好意思 布老师
Sorry, Mr. B.
我在圣玛丽天主学校的朋友给我发短♥信♥
My friend from Saint Mary's texted.
那所学校有个女学生死了
A girl that goes there died.
这怎么可能 是谁
No way. Who was it?
怎么回事
How'd it happen?
不清楚
It doesn't say.
这消息确实令人难过 莱利
I'm sorry to hear that, Riley.
不如咱们继续...
Uh, why don't we get back to...
我得去一趟洗手间
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表