剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我做的一切都事与愿违
Everything that I am doing is backfiring.
我...我受够了
I just... I'm done.
我得把一切交给警方处理
I'm gonna let the cops deal with it now.
听着 我...
Look, I...
艾玛 记住 你没必要害怕
Emma, just remember you don't have to be afraid.
好的
Okay.
这简直是最糟糕的噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
我最糟糕的噩梦是发现自己牙都要掉光了
Mine's the one where you realize all your teeth are loose.
不过吧 你那
But yeah, having your
初中生水平的体♥位♥ 一路疯传...
junior-high sex moves, like, all going viral...
比我的糟多了
Way worse.
你也看了
You watched it?
我也是人嘛
Well, I'm only human.
你和艾玛说实话了吗
Did you tell Emma the truth?
没有
No.
永远不能让艾玛知道
And Emma's never gonna find out.
我已经伤她够深了
I've already hurt her enough.
你爱她呢
Aw, you love her.
放开我 伙计 快放开
Get off me, man! Get off.
咱们还是来关注我们新的机会吧
Well, let's just focus on new opportunities.
我们明天行动
We're on for tomorrow.
该收钱了
Time to get paid.
真不敢相信我竟然被你说动了
Can't believe I let you talk me into this.
安息吧 莫里
奥德丽 我很遗憾
Audrey, I'm sorry.
她会上天堂的
She deserves to be up there.
她不该死
She deserved a life.
我还真是搭上了件好差事呢 哈德
Quite the charming Twin Peaks she's settled into, Hud.
别叫我哈德
Don't call me Hud.
你以前不是很喜欢吗
You used to like it.
我以前喜欢很多对我有害的东西
I used to like a lot of things that were bad for me.
我不需要你来提醒我
I don't need you here to remind me.
我是来收拾你的烂摊子的
Well, I'm here to fix your mess.
当然了
I bet.
而看着你这么狼狈只是锦上添花罢了
And watching you squirm is just icing on the cake.
当然了
I bet.
你还好吧
You holdin' it together?
正在努力呢
I'm trying.
大家都是这样
We all are.
奥德丽是真的很喜欢瑞秋吧
So, Audrey, she really liked Rachel, huh?
我相信那种感觉是相互的
I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual.
怎么了
What?
只不过...
Um, it's just...
我和瑞秋父母聊过
I talked to Rachel's parents,
他们说奥德丽把瑞秋吓得不轻
and they said that Audrey really intimidated Rachel.
她会让她做一些
And that she could get her to do things
平时不会做的事
that she wouldn't normally do.
面对自己的女儿爱上了个女孩
Maybe that's the only way
也许这是她父母唯一能想出的借口
her parents could justify their daughter liking a girl.
也许吧 当然了
Mmm, maybe. Sure.
只不过...
It's just...
只有了解得面面俱到 才可能看清♥真♥♥相♥
It's hard to know the truth unless you have the whole story.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah, yeah.
杜瓦小姐
Miss Duval?
我是洛琳·布洛克警探
Uh, Detective Lorraine Brock.
我能和你谈谈吗
I was hoping I could speak with you?
行吧
Uh, yeah.
我现在正有点忙
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
不不不 不好意思 我是说明天
No, no, no, I'm sorry. I meant tomorrow.
我就在治安官办公室工作
I'm working out of the sheriff's office.
七点半怎么样
So, 7:30?
如果你不觉得太早的话
If that's not too early.
可以 没问题
Sure, I could do that.
我对你朋友的遭遇深表同情
I'm sorry about your friends.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
一切都不好
Nothing's okay.
我知道
Well, I know.
莱利跟爸妈搬到莱克伍德时才6岁
Riley was six when her family moved to Lakewood.
她长得超级迷你
She was super-tiny
特别沉默寡言
and completely silent.
她刚到我们班上的前几天
For the first couple of days in our class,
我还以为她不会说英语
I was convinced that she didn't speak English,
所以...
So...
有一天 我...
This one day, I...
试图大声和她说话
tried speaking to her very loudly,
六岁的我以为这样可能会有点用
thinking in my 6-year-old brain that maybe that would help.
然后有一天 她就...
And then this one day, she just...
转过头来对我说
turned to me and she said...
她...
She...
对不起
Um, sorry,
她转向我 对我说...
She, uh, turned to me and she said...
对不起
Sorry.
我想 她的意思是
Uh, I think the point is,
莱利克服了她的羞怯
Riley got over her shyness.
我是说 我知道我...
I mean, I know that I
永远无法鼓起勇气
would never have had the nerve
和她这么美丽的姑娘攀谈
to go up to someone as beautiful as her.
但我很高兴她会主动来找我...
But I'm so damn glad that she came up to me and...
敢告诉警♥察♥
就等着你妈妈的心脏
装到盒子里吧
让我...
And made...
拥有了世上最完美的姑娘
...the guy with the most amazing girl on his arm.
因为她就是那个姑娘
Because she was that girl.
莱利是个很棒的姑娘
Riley was amazing.
我知道有人给你打电♥话♥
I understand someone was calling you.
-什么 -我看了事件报告
- What? - I read the incident reports.
我知道你觉得泰勒不是凶手
Now, I know that you doubted Tyler was the killer.
你是对的
You were right.
那么这个人想说什么
So what did this person have to say?
艾玛
Emma?
没什么 只是某个模仿布兰登·詹姆斯的变♥态♥
Uh, nothing. It was just some Brandon James crank
想吓唬吓唬我
trying to scare me.
我反应得有点过度了
I overreacted.
你认识瑞秋·莫里吗
Did you know Rachel Murray?
不认识 我们只是有个共同的朋友
No. We have a mutual friend.
奥德丽·詹森
Audrey Jensen.
没错
Yeah.
其他三名死者显然有所关联
Three of the victims were clearly related,
但是瑞秋·莫里上演的自杀非常反常
But Rachel Murray's staged suicide, it's an anomaly.
杀手好像刻意想传递
Well, it seems as though the killer wanted to send a message
只有法医才会懂的信息
that only the medical examiner would get.
那你可得问我妈妈了
Well, you'd have to ask my mom about that.
没错
That's right.
你妈妈是法医
Your mom is the M.E.
你父亲是布兰登·詹姆斯手下唯一的生还者
Your dad is the only surviving victim of Brandon James.
至于你 医院里有你的照片
And you, your photo was found at that hospital.
这些不可能全是巧合 艾玛
These aren't all coincidences, Emma.
你说呢
Are they?
很快嘛
That was fast.
能说的都说了
I told her what I could.
这是什么意思
Meaning what, exactly?
你说过 为了保护我
You said there were things you couldn't tell me
有的事情你不能告诉我
because you wanted to protect me.
我已经觉得后悔了
I'm starting to regret that now.
晚了 我也开始那么做了
Too late. It goes both ways.
你连低脂冰玛奇朵怎么调都不知道吗
What part of skinny iced Macchiato, don't you understand?
好啦 发泄够了吧
Okay. I think you've had enough.
来一大杯咖啡和一杯冰块 记她账上
I'll have a large cup of coffee and a cup of ice on her tab.
好的
Okay.
你可以直接点冰咖啡啊
You know you could just order iced coffee, right?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表