剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
那个
Um, okay,
吃的喝的都在那边
Food and drinks over there,
想游泳的话小屋里有泳衣
and suits in the cabana if you want to swim.
不♥穿♥泳衣游也完全没问题
But suits are completely optional.
吻了女孩的就是我
I'm the one who kissed a girl.
爆红视频里的主角
Uh, you know, star of the viral video.
瞧 她吻了个女孩
Hey, look, she's kissing a girl right?
我们还是出去了
Uh, we'll be outside.
她拿了一整瓶龙舌兰而且还在气头上
She's got a bottle of tequila and something to prove.
我说十点前准有女♥女♥直播可以看
I predict live girl-on-girl action by 10:00 p.m.
真不敢相信她就这么不请自来了
I can't believe she just showed up.
不是的 我邀请了她
She didn't. I invited her.
他也是你邀请的吗
Did you invite him, too?
才不 这位是我请的
Oh, no. This one's all me.
拍到什么有意思的了吗
Are you getting anything good?
有啊其实 挺棒的呢
Yeah, actually. It's great.
堪比性病防治公益广♥告♥
It's like an STD cautionary tale.
嘿 别拍我啦
Whoa, hey! No!
不公平
This is not fair.
不许拍啦
Stop.
好啦
Fine.
那个女孩
So... this girl.
你们 在一起吗
You guys, like, a thing?
不是
No.
不是的
No.
我们是在摄影迷网站认识的
We met on this film-geek website.
瑞秋用乐高玩具拍了几段
Um, rachel made these awesome videos
很精彩的僵尸入侵的视屏
about the zombie apocalypse using Legos.
她古灵精怪 又很有趣
She's wicked smart and funny.
但她觉得自己长的不好看
But she hates the way she looks.
我们八年级时也这样
Sounds like us in eighth grade.
是啊
Yeah.
但你出落的很美啊
Yeah, but then you got pretty.
那个 我不是说我喜欢你什么的
Okay, look, I didn't mean that like I like you or anything.
我不是女同
I'm not a lesbian.
我懂的
I get it.
你是双性恋嘛
I mean, you're bi-curious.
换我单独和斯嘉丽·约翰逊在车里也会
If I was alone in a car with Scarlett Johansson...
真想你 小艾
I miss you, Em.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
喝点什么
Uh, what can I get ya?
-苏打水就好 -好的
- Just a sparkling water. - Okay.
这里有
Get that for you...
上周你的照片是不是见报了
Was your picture in the paper last week?
是啊 我妈妈干的
Uh, yes. Yeah, my mom did that.
显然没征求过我同意
Clearly without asking.
我在伊隆·马斯克实习生的候选名单里[Musk也指麝香]
I'm on the short list for an internship with Elon Musk.
我最爱香水了
I love perfume.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
是太空探索技术公♥司♥吧
Spacex, right?
你真的觉得他能上火星吗
You really think he's going to Mars?
没错 我完全相信
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I totally do.
-而且我真的很想跟着去 -我也是
- And -- and I really want to go with. - Me too!
你居然知道这种东西
That's really cool that you know that.
抱歉把你叫来 克拉克
I'm sorry to pull you away, Clark.
我真不知道该打给谁了
I didn't know who else to call.
有人在我家前门留下了这个
Someone left this on my porch.
那是颗心脏吗
Is that a heart?
不是人类的
It's not human.
不过确实是心脏
But yes.
怎么会有人干这种事
Why the hell would someone do this?
我觉得这是个警告
I think it's a warning...
因为他们知道我的过往
Because they know something about me.
我从没和任何人说过
I've never told anyone.
那是很久以前的事了 在我们认识前很久
It was a long time ago, way before we met.
什么事
What?
我就是黛茜
I'm Daisy.
我就是布兰登·詹姆斯迷恋的女孩
I'm the girl Brandon James was obsessed with.
好吧
Okay.
当时我未成年 爸爸没让我名字录入警方报告
I was a minor, so my dad kept my name out of the police reports.
而且也只有我家人叫我黛茜
And only my family called me Daisy.
会不会是艾玛的爸爸
What about Emma's dad?
你说你们之间结束的挺不愉快
You said that things ended badly between you two.
也没到这种程度 不会是他
Not this badly. No.
袭击事件后凯文很努力地调整自己
Kevin worked hard to cope after the attack.
但那段记忆挥之不去
But his memories wouldn't go away,
他只有离开
so he went away.
我都不知道他现在在哪里
Look, I don't even know where he is now.
我试试看能不能找到他
I'll see if I can track him down.
还有件事
There's something else.
看
Here.
艾玛和那时的你
简直一模一样
屠♥杀♥发生时我正好和艾玛一样大
I was the same age as Emma the night of the murders.
我觉得这件事要重演了
I feel like it's happening again.
黛茜 黛茜 回答我吧
Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do
我只是说
I'm just saying,
我们在语言艺术课上讨论完杀人狂影片
it's crazy that we were talking about slasher movies
妮娜就被杀了 好诡异
in language arts and then Nina got slashed.
准确的说
Well, technically,
我们讨论时她已经死了
she was already dead when we started that conversation,
所以其实没什么直接联♥系♥
so there's no direct correlation.
哥们 她怕了 谁都看得出来
Dude, she's scared. Let's not negate that.
我才没有害怕
I'm not scared.
也许我们是该害怕
Maybe we should be afraid.
一堆醉醺醺的孩子在当地杀手葬身的
Bunch of drunk teenagers at a party by the lake
湖边开派对
where your homegrown killer died.
杀人狂影片都这么设定的
It's like a natural slasher setting.
奥德丽 你今晚玩得开心吗
So, Audrey, are you having fun tonight?
大概吧
Yeah, I-I guess.
我就是不明白我♥干♥嘛要来一个
I just don't know why I'm at the memorial for someone
从四年级就欺负我的人的追悼会
who made my life miserable since, like, fourth grade.
妮娜有时是个顶级贱♥人♥
Yeah, Nina could be a first-class bitch.
但奇怪的是
But it's weird --
我一直在等着她出现
I keep on waiting for her to show up.
是啊
Yep.
喝的醉醺醺 神里神经 嗨翻天
Drunk, manic, amped up to 11.
还老把咱搅进她的破事里
And always dragging us into her crazy.
也许她过世了反而更好
Maybe it's better off she's gone.
威尔 你是说她死了你很高兴吗
Will, are you saying that you're glad that she's dead?
不 我只是说咱的生活可以正常点了
No, I-I'm just saying our lives will be a little more sane now.
你的生活绝对是没那么复杂了
Yours will certainly be less complicated.
小艾
Em...
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
Emma!
等等
Wait...
小艾 你去哪儿
Em, where you going?
我也是能看出端倪的 威尔
I can connect a few dots, okay, Will?
你的手♥机♥总是正好没电
All the times that your phone conveniently died.
还有那些脸书调情
All the Facebook flirting.
你和妮娜搞在一起了
You slept with Nina.
什么 我没有
What? No.
看着我的眼睛再说一遍
Look me in the eyes and say that again.
咱俩当时在闹分手
We were on a break.
你说让我给你点时间好好想想
You said you wanted some time to think.
咱俩才闹了不到一个月
We were on a break for less than a month.
我等下搭别人的车回家
You know what? I'm gonna get a ride home from somebody else.
等等
Wait.
小艾
Em...
艾玛会淡忘这事的
Emma will get over it, you know?
威尔又不可能再和妮娜搞到一起
It's not like Will's gonna hook up with Nina again.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表