剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
那是什么
Guys, what's that?
我说了我觉得不是泰勒
I said I didn't think it was Tyler.
没人信我
No one believed me.
确定要重设路径吗
输入5位Pin码
许可
-不过现在你相信了吧 -我信了
- But you believe us now, right? - Yeah.
我们进入了妮娜的笔记本电脑 那是什么
We're into Nina's laptop. What is it?
好像是个视频
Uh, looks like a video file.
我的天 是艾玛和威尔
Oh, my god. It's Emma and Will!
快关掉
Turn it off.
上传中 上传到哪儿
Uploading? Uploading where?
文件刚刚在邮箱应用里分享了
The file's just been shared with the Listserv.
什么邮箱应用
What Listserv?
我的天 是我的第一次
Oh, my god. It's my first time.
真不敢相信她今天还会来上学
I cannot believe she came to school today.
如果是我 我就直接转学了
If I was her, I'd just transfer.
爱爱时光
Sexy time!
艾玛
Emma!
我也经历过
Been there.
真不好受
Totally sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得好暴露
I just feel so exposed.
也有点报应的意思
There is a little bit of cosmic justice at play here.
无法摧毁我们的东西会让我们更强大
That which doesn't destroy us makes us stronger.
或者只是慢慢摧毁我们
Yeah, or it just takes its sweet time destroying us.
小艾
Em.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
你开玩笑吗
Seriously?
你怎么能给拍下来
How could you film us?
不是的 小艾
No, Em, hey.
我没有 我发誓
I didn't. I swear.
如果不是你拍的 怎么会有那段视频呢
If you didn't do it, then how does it exist?
够了
Stop.
我不知道
Look, I don't know.
听上去像杰克会做的事
This sounds like something Jake would do.
不会的 否则我杀了他
No way, because I'd kill him if he did.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
未知号♥码
你好啊 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
成为节目主角的感觉如何
How's it feel to be the star of the show?
跟你妈一个德行
惊声尖叫
第一季 第五集
奎恩 你好啊
Quinn, what's up?
-你怎么来了 -亡羊补牢
- What are you doing here? - Damage control.
治安官 这位是洛琳·布洛克警探
Sheriff, this is detective LorRaine Brock.
州警 特别行动小组
State police. Special Task Force.
好啊 哈德
Hello, Hud.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you again.
好啊 洛琳
Yeah, Raine.
好久不见
It's been a while.
这里挺乱套啊
Hell of a mess you got here.
我们
Yeah, well, we,
对多调来的人手表示感激
we really appreciate all the extra manpower.
恐怕事情不止
Well, I'm afraid they're going to be doing
增援你那么简单
a lot more than just lending a hand.
别往心里去 哈德
And don't take it personally, Hud.
但上边对你有些信心不足
There's been a certain loss of confidence in you.
州长要求尽快解决案子
The governor wants this case resolved quickly.
怎么 我被炒了吗
What, am I being fired?
只是暂时离职
Just a temporary leave of absence.
我们需要所有人参与办案
We need everyone we have working on this.
是啊
Agreed.
多谢你帮忙执行宵禁了
I'd appreciate your help enforcing the curfew.
还需要我协管交通吗
Huh, right after crossing guard duty?
你干什么呢
Are you kidding me?
-你有什么不满吗 -是啊
- You got a problem? - Yeah, I do.
那是莱利的座位
That's Riley's seat.
永远属于她
Forever.
艾玛 我再说一次
Hey, Emma, again,
视频的事我超级抱歉
I am just so exponentially sorry about that video.
我完全没想到那视频文件会变得
I had no idea that it was gonna just mutate
像僵尸性病毒一样到处肆虐
and spread like this crazy zombie sex virus.
我这话实在欠妥...
And that came out so horribly...
没事的 诺亚
It's okay, Noah.
虽然不是没事
I mean, it's not okay, but...
但你也想不到会发生那种事
You couldn't have known what was going to happen.
好了 同学们
Okay, everybody.
我们仍在为莱利的死悲伤
We are still reeling from Riley's death,
但我们还得学习呢
but we do have learning to do.
诺亚 我知道你们是演戏搭档
Noah, I know you two were scene partners.
是啊 这次我就不上场了
Uh, yeah, I, I think I'm just gonna sit this one out.
-行吗 -我理解 没关系的
- If that's okay. - I understand. That's fine.
但我们下周就要继续片段表演了
But we will resume our scene work next week.
我们继续说霍桑吧
Let's get back to Hawthorne.
《红字》
The Scarlet Letter.
这是一则经典故事 包含了虚伪
It's a classic tale of hypocrisy,
厌女症和女性压♥迫♥
misogyny, and female oppression.
布兰森老师 不是吧
Mr. Branson, seriously,
现在又是网络欺凌又是恐怖动图又是死人的
with all the cyber-bullying and gifs and mayhem going down...
谁在乎这个啊
Who cares?
其实 杰克 这是非常有关系的
Actually, Jake, it's very relevant.
海斯特·白兰的私生女的降生
See, the birth of Hester Prynne's illegitimate child
艾玛和威尔
莱克伍德
最快炮
导致她的秘密被人发现
led to her being essentially outed
在道德层面备受指责 遭到网络欺凌
and cyber-bullied, puritan style.
只是过程是9个月 而非9秒钟
It just takes nine months instead of nine seconds.
是啊
Exactly.
或者是3分钟
Or, uh, three minutes, right?
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
威尔 别这样 够了
Will, stop! It's enough.
威尔 别激动
Will, back off.
坐下
Sit down!
艾玛 你还好吗
Emma, are you okay?
不 我不好
No. Uh, I'm not okay.
我知道 大家都在
I know that our thoughts
怀念我们失去的朋友
are all with the friends that we've lost.
所以我想提醒大家
And so I just wanted to remind everyone
今晚在镇中心有一场烛光守夜
that there's a candlelight vigil downtown tonight at 7:00.
希望大家都能到场
And I hope that all of you will make it.
人有时真混♥蛋♥
People are dicks.
你看到视频了吗
You saw the video?
没有 不感兴趣
Nope. Not interested.
你真没看吗
You really didn't watch it?
我喜欢有所期待
I like anticipation.
莱利的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about Riley.
是啊 这几天真难受
Yeah, it's been a rough couple of days.
你哪去了 你消失不见了
What happened to you? You just disappeared.
我开车去了布卢明顿
I, uh, I had to drive up to Bloomington
处理点保险的事
to deal with some insurance stuff.
我妈妈的事故
My mom's accident.
医院那事怎么回事
Tell me what happened at that hospital?
是案卷把你引过去的吗
Did the case files lead you there?
有人把我引过去的
Someone led me there.
感觉好像 视频泄露是他计划好的
You know, it feels like he planned this video leak.
我以为我在做正确的事
I mean, I thought I was doing the right thing,
挖掘真♥相♥
trying to find the truth and really,
但他其实在让我自讨羞辱
he was just putting my humiliation in my own hands.
-没事的 -不是没事
- You're okay... - I'm not okay.
我每次接到电♥话♥都感觉好害怕
I am scared every time I get a phone call.
我每次收到信息
Every time I get a text.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表