剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
你仔细想想 死掉的都是他的学生
Think about it. His classroom is one-stop victim shopping.
选一个 杀掉 再慰问一下 如此往复
Pick one, slay one, console one, then repeat.
那他的选择标准是什么
Okay, what's his criteria?
典型吧
Archetypes?
你看啊 妮娜是社交女王
You know, 'cause Nina was the queen bee,
泰勒是叛逆学生 莱利是学霸
Tyler, the rebel. Riley was the brain.
现在轮到了威尔 笨体育生
And now Will, the jock.
注:诺亚和奥德丽把电影中的五个主角一一对应上本剧的被害人
如果他要杀死《早餐俱乐部》的那些成员
If he is killing off the members of the Breakfast Club,
那就只剩下
the only one left is
那个只穿黑色衣服的画眼线女孩了
the raccoon-eyed weird girl who only wears black.
或者是那个怪女孩的女朋友
Or the weird girl's girlfriend,
这样瑞秋的死也许就说得通了
which might make sense with Rachel.
好吧 也许说不通
Okay, maybe not.
但如果布兰森就是享受隐没于众人间的刺♥激♥
But if Branson's thrill is hiding in plain sight
这间教室真是他的藏身之地
and the classroom is his cover,
那就可以推论
Then it stands to reason
他需要交易的工具方便易取
that he'd want his tools of the trade handy.
他发现我们单独在教室可是无比紧张
Well, he was awfully anxious when he found us in there alone.
也许应该开始深入调查了
Maybe it's time to dig a little deeper.
宝贝
Hey, hey, sweetheart.
天哪 我一直好担心你
Oh, god, I've been so worried about you.
我跟妈妈打了电♥话♥
I spoke to mom.
你看我说了吧 她很好
See, I told you. I told you she was okay.
最近我觉得很难信任你
Yeah, well, I'm finding it a little hard to trust you these days.
我知道
I know.
但是我所做的一切
I know, but everything I have done
都是为了保护这个家
has been to protect our family.
杀人也是吗
Even murder?
我绝对没杀人 我向你发誓
Absolutely not! I swear to you.
那后备箱里到底是谁 爸爸
Then who was in that trunk, dad?
你妈妈又开始吸毒了
Your mother started using again.
她还找了个朋友帮他
And she found herself a new friend to help her.
我发现他在客房♥吸毒过量死掉了
I found him od'd in the guest room.
没脉搏 也没身份证
No pulse. No ID.
-所以我就慌了 -天哪
- And I panicked. - God.
为什么不报♥警♥
Why not call for help?
因为那样我们的秘密
Because our secrets...
你妈妈的秘密就会泄漏
Your mom's secrets would've gotten out
这会毁了她的
and that would have destroyed her.
毁了她 还是你
Her? Or you?
我们是一家人 布鲁克
We are a family, Brooke.
一个人受伤害 等于全家受到伤害
If one of us gets hurt, we all get hurt.
是啊
Yeah.
现在就剩下我来收拾残局了
And I'm left to pick up the pieces.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我们会渡过这一劫的
But we are going to survive this.
这几天你先住菲茨杰拉德家
You'll stay with the Fitzgeralds for now.
你要坚强 等我们重聚
Just be strong until we can all be back together again.
还是别重聚了
Maybe we shouldn't.
布鲁克
Brooke.
布鲁克 等等
Brooke, wait...
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, daddy.
布鲁克 布鲁克 求你
Brooke. Brooke, please!
这简直是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
你先镇定
You need to calm down.
别让我镇定
Don't tell me to calm down.
凯文 拜托 你要把艾玛吵醒了
Kevin, please, you're going to wake Emma.
你现在了还担心这个 吵醒艾玛
That's what you're worried about? Waking Emma?
我不想让她听到
I don't want her to hear this.
也许她就该听 我们不能继续骗她了
Maybe she should. We can't keep lying to her.
她还是个孩子
She's just a child.
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you keep that from me?
要那孩子是我的决定
Having the baby was my decision.
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me about this!
为什么 难道你愿意要它吗
Why? Would you have wanted it?
才不会 这是我的决定
No. It was my choice.
在那之前你就决定了
You made that choice way before that.
我们都做了自己的选择
We both made that choice.
我受够了 够了
I can't do this. I can't.
那你走啊 没你我们俩也能过的很好
Then go. We'll be fine on our own.
再见 麦琪
Goodbye, Maggie.
不 爸爸 别走
No! Dad, hey, wait!
我想起来了
I remember now.
你走的那晚和妈妈吵架
The fight that you had the night you left.
是因为你不想要我
It was because you didn't want me.
什么 不 艾玛
What? No, Emma.
不 我指的不是你
No. I wasn't talking about you.
那是谁 我不明白
Then who? I don't understand.
看看你的周围 你知道真♥相♥的
Look around. You know the truth.
怎么
What...
好好想
Think about it.
妇科&儿科
我们为什么在这儿
Why are we here?
天哪 他是我的幻觉
Oh, my god. He wasn't real.
还醒着吗?
当然 你还好吗?
看问谁了帮我个忙 废弃医院拍的视频能给我发一份吗?
好啊 你要找什么?
我还不确定 谢了
安德森
天啊
Oh, my god.
一个孩子
A baby.
我们到底要找什么啊
What are we trying to find?
不知道 但现在恶意软件没了
I don't know, but with the malware gone,
找警长前我们总得先找到点证据
we need something more before we can call the sheriff.
我觉得那里好像有东西
Hey, I think there's something up there.
简直是嗜血法医家的空调啊
Holy Dexter's air conditioner...
-你觉得这就是 -凶器
- You think that's... - The murder knife.
没错
Yeah.
上次我们随便碰证据
Hey, the last time we tampered with evidence,
艾玛的初夜视频就传疯了
Emma's virgin video went viral.
怎么了
What?
赛斯·布兰森
曾用名
赛斯·帕尔默
刚刚找到了布兰森老师的真正身份
We just got a hit on Mr. Branson's real identity.
现在可以找警长了
Now we call the sheriff.
赛斯·布兰森曾用名赛斯·帕尔默
Seth Branson used to be Seth Palmer.
2013年 他曾任教于
Back in 2013, he was teaching
汉普郡的一所文理学院
in this small liberal arts college in new Hampshire,
他和一个漂亮的18岁女孩发生了关系
when he had this affair with this gorgeous 18-year-old girl.
不太好 但并不违法
Slightly ick, but not illegal.
但之后她就死了
But then she turned up dead.
帕尔默是疑犯 直到他失踪
Palmer was a suspect until he disappeared.
然后他就成了我们的布兰森老师
And became our Mr. Branson.
你们当初怎么想到要调查他的
So, why were the two of you looking into him in the first place?
你真的假的啊
Seriously?
一把带血的刀藏在袋子里
There's a bloody knife in a bag
你关心的却是我们怎么发现...
but you're concerned about how we found...
等等 你觉得这是我们设计的吗
Wait, do you think we planted this?
我只是问了一个很简单的问题
I just asked a simple question.
我们发现了证据 他通过网络监视整个小镇
We found evidence that he was cyber-spying on the whole town,
起码也是帮着妮娜和泰勒监视小镇
or at least helping Nina and Tyler do it.
-什么证据 -恶意软件
- What evidence? - Malware,
附在他的在线作业网站上
attached to his online homework site.
我想莱利发现了
I think Riley found out about it
他就杀了她灭口
and then he killed her to keep her quiet.
然后又抹除了一切作案痕迹
And then he went and erased every trace of it.
而且保龄球馆那件事发生时
And he was "out of town"
还有威尔被害时 他都正"出镇在外"呢
during the whole bowling alley thing and when will got killed.
莱利·马拉
来警局吧 我相信你
我来了
你在哪儿
就在这里
迈克 我是哈德 发布赛斯·布兰森的全境通缉
Mike, this is Hud. Put out an APB on Seth Branson.
现在是赛斯·帕尔默了
Well, that's Seth Palmer.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表