剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I have, uh, to go to the bathroom.
算了 大家都休息一会儿吧
Actually, let's... let's all take a minute.
奥德丽 出什么事了吗
Audrey, is everything okay?
我给瑞秋打电♥话♥想看看她怎么样
I called Rachel to check on her.
结果是她妈接的电♥话♥
Her mom answered her phone.
他们发现她吊在电扇上
They found her hanging from her ceiling fan.
她死了
She's dead.
你要回家了吗
Hey, you, you going home?
我爸要来接我
Uh, my dad's coming to pick me up.
我现在正式郁闷得昏头了
I am officially distraught.
是啊
Right.
瑞秋的事 请你节哀
I'm sorry about Rachel.
谢谢 不过
Yeah, well,
我俩的关系甚至都不符合
our relationship wasn't even legal
莱克伍德市政规定 所以...
under the bylaws of Lakewood Municipal Code, so...
又拿同性恋权利开玩笑了
Gay rights joke.
我一个朋友 凯登 也在圣玛丽上学
My friend, Caden, goes to Saint Mary's.
他说瑞秋特别失魂落魄 只想解脱
Apparently, Rachel was just a train wreck looking for a station.
布鲁克 她自杀了 这都怪我
Brooke, she just killed herself. And it's because of me.
你不能为了那个视频而自责啊
You can't blame yourself for that video.
咱们当时都在那里
We were all there that day.
但我才是和妮娜一起在停车场的那个人
But, I was the one in the parking lot with Nina.
是我任由这件事发生的
I let it happen.
对不起 我想静静
I'm sorry, I just need a minute.
真可怜
So tragic.
现在那个发视频的人
Whoever posted that video
手上沾的鲜血更多了
has even more blood on their hands now.
感觉像来了个新妮娜啊
Sounds like we got a new Nina.
我能把这些收走吗
Can I take that for you?
好的 对不起
Oh, sure. Sorry.
我差不多是在这里安家了吧
I guess, I kind of set up shop here.
如果你老板不想我占位置
If your boss is a squatter Nazi,
我就买♥♥个早餐玉米饼或者别的什么
I can totally buy a breakfast burrito or something.
我认得你的声音 你主持《罪案解剖》
I know your voice. You do that Autopsy of a Crime podcast.
耳力真好 我是佩帕·肖
Good ear. I'm Piper Shaw.
你就是艾玛·杜瓦 对吧
You're Emma Duval, right?
对 你怎么知道的
Um, yeah, how did you know that?
我查过 我在做一个卷宗...
Research. I'm doing a profile...
关于那起谋杀案的 我听说了
About the murder, yeah, I heard.
好了 我就不打扰你了
Well, I'll let you get back to it.
你父亲是凯文·杜瓦吧
Your dad's Kevin Duval,
布兰登·詹姆斯杀人案的唯一幸存者
the sole survivor of the Brandon James attacks?
我不谈这事的
I actually don't talk about that.
对不起 我只是想知道现在这些案件
Uh, sorry, I'm just trying to see if there's any connection
与之前那起杀人案有没有联♥系♥
between what happened then and what's happening now.
我没有别的想法 只想查清♥真♥♥相♥
No agenda, just the truth.
我还对咖♥啡♥因♥严重上瘾
I also have a very serious caffeine addiction,
所以你会经常见到我的
so you'll be seeing a lot of me.
只要你尊重我的隐私
Okay, well, you respect my privacy
我就继续给你端咖啡
and I will keep you caffeinated.
好的
Fair enough.
晚安
Good night.
是谁
Hello?
威尔
Will!
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
艾玛 你真的没事吗
Emma, are you sure you're okay?
这条短♥信♥不是我发的
I didn't send you this text.
等咖啡馆关门之后来找我
咱们谈谈
什么
What?
是有人假装是我
Someone is pretending to be me.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
也许是布鲁克想扮月老呢
Maybe it's just Brooke trying to play matchmaker.
不是她 布鲁克觉得应该让你再多坐坐冷板凳
No. Brooke thinks you need a little more time on the bench.
她可真好
Great.
谢了啊 布鲁克
Thanks, Brooke.
小艾 你听我说
Em, listen,
我一直在忙着解释 却从来没有道歉
I've been so busy explaining, that I never apologized.
我真的真的很对不起你
I'm really, really sorry.
我知道这没有别的借口 这真的很蠢
And there's no excuse, it was stupid,
是我太自私 是我脑子有病
and thoughtless and crazy.
我和妮娜那事 就发生了一次
The thing with Nina, it was just once.
好吧 大概也算扯平了
Okay. I mean, I guess that's fair.
我
The...
我和基兰也只发生过一次
The thing with me and Kieran was just once, too.
你和基兰发生什么了
What thing with Kieran?
那次那场派对 我和他
I kissed him at the party
在温室里接吻了 感觉真的超棒
in the greenhouse and it felt great.
那就算我活该吧
I guess, I deserve that.
如果我不能相信你 那我就不能和你在一起
If I can't trust you, I can't be with you.
我知道 我知道我得赢回你的信任
I know and... I know I have to earn that back.
我真的很希望你明天能来看比赛
It would mean a lot if you came to the game tomorrow.
我爸已经快疯了
My dad is out of control.
我现在压力很大
I'm under a lot of pressure.
我尽量吧
I'll try.
真奇怪
This is odd.
我估计你需要喝点咖啡精神一下
Hey, I figured you could use some caffeine.
亲爱的 一般我不介意你来我单位
Look, honey, I don't usually mind you visiting me at work,
但这个案子让人有点不安
but this one's a little disturbing.
那是瑞秋·莫里吗
Is that Rachel Murray?
她自残吗
She was a cutter?
是啊 她的抑郁症挺严重的
Yeah, she had some issues with depression.
嗯 奥德丽认识她
Yeah, yeah, Audrey knew her.
她俩关系很好的
They were close.
瑞秋的妈妈提到了什么网络欺凌视频
Rachel's mom mentioned something about a cyber-bullying video.
奥德丽就是和瑞秋接吻的那个人吗
Was Audrey the one Rachel was kissing?
是啊
Yeah.
那视频是妮娜拍的
Nina was the one who filmed them.
我当时就在那儿
I was there.
我没阻止她
I let it happen.
你说什么
What?
艾玛
Emma!
对不起
I'm sorry.
瑞秋·凯·莫里 你将永远美丽
她身上的伤痕与案发现场不相符
The injuries don't make sense with where we found her.
你是说她吊在电风扇上
You mean hanging from a ceiling fan?
没错 她的脖子断了
Exactly. Her neck snapped.
她得从高得多的地方落下才会这样
She would have to fall from much higher up for that to happen.
也就是说 瑞秋很可能不是自杀
Which means it's possible that Rachel didn't commit suicide.
我得做完尸检才能确认 不过这确实可能
Well, I'd have to finish the autopsy to be sure, but yes.
你怎么了
What?
怎么了
What is it?
艾玛承认
Emma confessed that she
她本可以阻止视频疯传的
could've stopped that video that went viral.
为此她很自责
She blames herself for this.
而现在 瑞秋又不是自杀的
But now, if Rachel didn't commit suicide...
我不是给她找理由
I mean, not that that excuses what she did...
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
慢慢来
Take the time you need.
这起死亡是否可疑 这应该...
If this death is suspicious, it's...
应该你说了算
It's your call.
如果我说 瑞秋·莫里是被谋杀的呢
What if that call is Rachel Murray was murdered?
那么事情就变得复杂得多了
Then things just got a lot more complicated.
乔治华盛顿高中
欢迎大家
Welcome everyone,
来到乔治华盛顿高中
to George Washington High School.
欢迎客队 斯坦顿斗牛犬队
And welcome, to the visiting Stanton Bulldogs,
上斯坦顿斗牛犬 咬死凶杀镇
对阵我们的主队
taking on your home team,
莱克伍德骑兵队
Lakewood Lancers!
打球 好耶
Sportsball! Yay!
你看到杜克大学的球探了吗
You see the scout from Duke?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表