剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
惊声尖叫
第一季 第七集
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
我们不再是朋友了
We're not friends.
我们也不再是情侣 我们结束了
We're not together. We're done.
我要去给那个贱♥人♥一点教训
I'm coming for that sorry bitch!
面具内侧怎么会检出你的DNA
Why is your DNA on the inside of the mask?
如果你心里觉得奥德丽不可能做出这种事
If you believe in your heart Audrey couldn't do this,
你要相信自己
You listen to that.
我准备好和你谈谈了
I'm ready to talk.
我和妮娜一起拍下了视频
Nina and I both made that video.
视频在网上疯传的那晚 我告诉了奥德丽实情
The night that it went viral, I went to Audrey to confess.
-那我们扯平了吗 -还差一点
- Are we even yet? - ?Getting close.
我再也不干了 不该有人受伤的
I'm not doing this again. No one was supposed to get hurt.
你要敢用那视频坑我
If you try and burn me with that video,
就等着被碎尸万段后丢进臭水沟吧
They'll find you in pieces in a ditch.
但是泰勒和妮娜有一个
Tyler and Nina had a video
你♥爸♥爸干不该干的事的视频
of your dad doing things he should not have been doing.
威尔留着视频
Will kept the video,
继续干♥他♥们没干完的勾当
and he picked up where they left off.
你付的所有钱都在这里了
This is all the money you've paid so far,
还有那个录像的最后一个副本
and the last existing copy of the video.
我真心不想因为做了正确的事而丧命
I really don't wanna die for doing the right thing.
记好了 这里可有个杀人犯正逍遥法外
Remember, there's a killer on the loose.
虽然是意料之外的故事
It's not the story I came for,
但这真是个超值章节啊
but it's a hell of a bonus chapter.
佩帕 救我
Piper! Help!
你在做香肠甘蓝吗
You're making your sausage and kale thing?
肯定是爱的力量啊
It must be love.
我和克拉克一直都吃速热食物
All my meals with Clark have been out of styrofoam.
我们今晚7点吃饭 克拉克会带基兰来
We're having dinner at 7:00. Clark's bringing Kieran.
希望他喜欢
I hope he likes it.
我只会这一道菜
It's the only thing I know how to make.
妈妈 他不是为甘蓝来的
Mom, he's not here for the kale.
我很高兴我们谈了
Hey, I'm glad we talked.
布兰登的事
About Brandon.
是啊 我也很高兴
Yeah. Me, too.
这些年一直保密一定不容易
I mean, it must've been hard keeping it a secret all those years.
渐渐也就习惯了
You learn to live with it.
那爸爸呢
What about dad?
你说你们那晚吵架了来着
I mean, you said you guys had a fight that night.
你怎么放下那件事 结了婚 生了我的
How'd you move past that? You got married, you had me.
即便发生了那么多事 我还是爱你♥爸♥
And even through everything, I loved your dad.
可以说 差点失去他让我们更亲近了
In a way, almost losing him brought us closer together.
生下你更让我们近了一步
And having you certainly did.
那他为什么走了
Then why'd he leave?
不是每个人都能承受过去
Not everyone learns to live with it.
-谁啊 -基兰
- Who is that? - ?Kieran.
怎么了
What?
妈妈 我们只是朋友
Mom, we are just friends.
再见
Bye.
你觉得这样不对吗
Do you think this is wrong?
你♥爸♥爸 我妈妈
You know, your dad, my mom...
这种《脱线家族》的古怪感
...The Brady Bunch weirdness of all of it?
我们可以暂停啊
We can always press "Pause."
好吧
Okay.
这主意不错
I mean, that's a good idea.
或许我们该等等看我们父母的情况
Maybe we should wait and see what's going on with our parents.
我们可不想变成真人秀那样
I mean, we don't wanna become a reality TV show.
是吧
Right?
或者把现在当做评估阶段
Or maybe we can just call this an evaluation phase?
我喜欢你的思维方式
I like the way you think.
我昨晚想纠正错误
但失败了 对不起
没事吧
Everything okay?
是威尔
Just Will.
别担心 他没恶意的
Don't worry, he's harmless.
我的小罪犯来了
There's my little felon.
很高兴我的煎熬让你如此开心
So glad my ordeal brought you such amusement.
释放奥德丽
卖♥♥这衣服本能让我大赚一把的
It would've brought me cold hard cash hawking these bad boys,
但你提早放出来了
but then you got sprung early, so...
好消息是 我的圣诞购物完成了
Silver lining, my Christmas shopping's done.
好吧 你问我狱中经历之前
Okay, before you ask about my Shawshank Redemption,
我先说 我没为了一包烟卖♥♥身
no, I did not get traded for a pack of cigarettes.
或是被检查肛♥门♥
Or get chin-checked.
更没被全身捆满锁链
And I definitely did not wear the four-piece.
但你谷歌♥了监狱用语
But you did google prison slang.
是啊 被你发现了
Yep, you got me.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm really glad you're back.
而且不是个疯子变♥态♥
And, you know, not a demented psychopath.
这个还没定论呢
Jury's still out on that one.
但多亏了艾玛我才能出来
But I'd still be there if it wasn't for Emma.
是啊
Yeah.
她真帮了大忙
She really came through.
你也是啊
So did you.
艾玛说你跟她一起去了
Emma told me you went with her,
看到那段视频吓坏你了吧
and watching that video must've really freaked you out.
什么 没有
What? No.
我当然连看都没看啦
I mean, not that I even watched it.
好吧 除了这些讨喜的期中考试
Okay, so aside from these lovely midterms
我得放学后补考
I get to make up after school,
我还错过了什么
what did I miss?
我又去挖掘神秘的布兰森老师的秘密了
Well, I've been digging more into our mysterious Mr. Branson.
我想查他指纹来着
?I tried running a fingerprint
但没有结果 就是说没有前科
but I got nothing, so no priors.
那么或许该举报他恶意软件的事了
So maybe it's time to report his ass for the malware?
是啊 没错
Oh, yeah, definitely.
如果还在的话 软件被人删了
If it was still active. Someone scrubbed it.
偷♥窥♥秀结束了 像没存在过一样
Peep show's closed. Almost like it never existed.
他今天找了代课老师
And he's got a sub today.
剧情更加有趣了
The "sub-plot" thickens.
听懂了吗
You get it? ?
你查明白你♥爸♥冻冰棍
You figure out where the bedsheet
用的床单是哪来的了吗
in daddy's deep freeze came from?
客房♥ 我妈想重装♥修♥来着
The guest room. Mom wanted to redecorate.
现在她可能再没有机会了
Now she may never get the chance.
你为什么不直接找他对质
So why don't you just come out point blank and say,
问问你妈在哪
"Dad, where the hell is my mom?"
我问了
I did.
他发誓说她在疗养院
And he swears she's in rehab,
但又不肯告诉我是哪家
but he won't tell me which one.
他昨晚很晚出去过 回来时偷偷摸摸的
He went out late last night, came back all skulky.
我不知道
I don't know, I just...
我就是觉得这里面有大问题
I have a feeling something really bad is going on.
你们见过威尔吗
Have either of you guys seen Will?
昨晚训练结束后就没了
Not since practice last night.
但他挺低落的
But he was feeling pretty rock-bottom.
我敢说他一定
So, I bet he was hella-deep
躺在他爸的廉价威士忌堆里呢
in a bottle of his dad's cheap-label whiskey.
他就该待在那里
Which is exactly where he belongs.
怎么了
What?
他发短♥信♥跟我说他昨晚想纠正错误
He texted me that he tried to fix things last night,
但失败了
but it failed.
我就是觉得怪怪的
I don't know. It was weird.
你不是说你♥爸♥昨晚出去了吗
You said your dad went out last night?
是啊
Yeah.
我可能知道他是去见谁了
I think I may know who he was meeting.
你们在说什么
What're you talking about?
杰克发现威尔在敲诈我爸
Jake found out that Will's been blackmailing my dad.
他有一段他干坏事的视频
He had a video of him doing something pretty bad.
威尔人呢
But where is Will?
我不知道 我们不知道
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表