剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
他又正好不在附近
for the bowling alley incident.
诺亚 奥德丽
Noah, Audrey...
你们谁能评述一下《激♥情♥年代》和
Would either of you like to discuss the parallels
麦卡锡主义之间的共同点
between the Crucible and Mccarthyism?
我对麦卡锡的黑名单不感兴趣
Well, I'm no fan of Mccarthy's blacklist,
麦卡锡曾列黑名单操控参议院
但有时你的邻居说不定真的是恶魔崇拜者
but sometimes the guy next door is worshiping the devil.
就像理查德·拉米雷斯
Like Richard Ramirez.
连环杀手 绰号♥"恶魔的门徒"
诺亚说得非常对
Noah is right, of course.
凡事总有例外
There are exceptions to the rule...
但是信任和包容的主题仍然大行其道
However, the themes of trust and tolerance still resonate.
事情不是看上去这样
It's not what it looks like.
真的吗 因为看上去你在搬运一具尸体啊
Really? Because it looks like you're moving a body.
你女儿担心那是她妈妈
And your daughter's worried it's her mom.
我跟布鲁克说了 莫妮卡很好
I told Brooke, Monica is fine.
她正在凤♥凰♥城开心地旅行复健
She's at pleasant roads rehab in phoenix.
-你给她打电♥话♥啊 -会的
- Give her a call. - I will.
但是还有四名被杀害的青少年
But we still have the issue of four murdered kids
曾经拿这个视频勒索你 包括威尔·贝尔蒙
using that video to blackmail you, including Will Belmont.
我跟他们的死没有关系
I had nothing to do with that.
我一直在努力保护这个小镇
I've been trying to protect this town.
奎恩 佩帕·肖暂时没把这件事公开
Quinn, Piper Shaw is keeping this private for now,
但人们总会知道的
but it's gonna come out.
所以我建议你尽早告诉我到底发生了什么
So, I suggest you tell me what the hell happened before it does.
我会的
I will.
但是我想先告诉我的女儿
But I want to tell my daughter first.
这是我欠她的
I owe her that.
布鲁克 你♥爸♥爸想和你谈谈
Brooke, your dad wants to talk.
就算帮我个忙吧
Just help me out here.
不 在确认我妈妈没事之前 我什么都不会做
No, I won't do anything until I know my mom is okay.
这是她的电♥话♥
Here's her number.
她在等你电♥话♥
She's expecting your call.
喂
Hello?
妈妈 是我
Mom? It's me...
我知道 我也想你
I know, I miss you, too.
不 我不好
No. I'm not okay...
谢谢你什么都不问
Thanks for not asking.
不客气
You're welcome.
我应该打电♥话♥给你的
I should've called you.
我只是...
I've just been, uh...
你不用解释
Hey, you don't have to explain.
我知道威尔被...那天 我们还有些问题没解决
Look, I know things were a little up-in-the-air the day Will...
但你要知道我一直在你身边
I just want you to know that I'm here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得去工作了
I should go to work.
更重要的是
So on top of everything else,
镇长正被关在我的监狱里面临指控
now our mayor's in my jail cell pending charges.
你真的觉得这些事都和奎恩有关吗
You really think Quinn is involved in all of this?
是有些关系
In something, yes.
我的直觉告诉我这又是一个障眼法
My gut tells me it's another distraction.
那就跟着你的直觉走
Well, then, follow your gut.
我还找到了你的前夫
Oh, I've also got a location on your ex.
他之前在一个石油钻塔上工作
He was working on an oil rig.
然后休了一段时间的假
Then he took some time off.
他已经消失三个星期了
He's been gone three weeks.
也就是你在家门口收到心脏的时候
Which is when the heart arrived at your doorstep.
我们谈过这件事...
We talked about this...
我没说这件事跟他有关系
Look, I didn't say he was involved.
我只是想跟你说一声
Okay? I just, I wanted you to know.
艾玛怎么样
How's Emma?
医生说她受到了惊吓
The doctor said she's in shock,
让她好好调整
let her work through it.
我在努力 可是也太吓人了
I'm trying, but it's terrifying.
我知道
I know.
我们会多调派一些警官过来
We've brought in more officers.
我在跟你的运营商
And I'm working with your cell provider
和那家伙用来
and the social media sites
联♥系♥她的社交平台合作
that this guy was using to contact her.
你能追踪那些信息吗
Can you trace back the messages?
还不能 但如果他再次联♥系♥她
Not yet. But if he tries to reach out again,
我们就能追踪到他
we're gonna be there to track him.
-不行 -艾玛
- Don't. - Emma!
他会知道的 然后他就会惩罚我
He'll know, and then he'll punish me,
然后继续杀死我关心的人
and someone else I care about will die.
我知道你害怕 这没关系
I know you're scared, all right.
我们已经加倍派人去抓凶手
We've been doubling our efforts to find this guy
并保证你的安全
and to keep you safe.
你根本没明白
That's what you don't understand.
我不是在担心自己
It's not me that I'm worried about.
我在担心你们所有人
It's all of you.
你有注意到布兰森怎么瞪我们吗
Did you see how Branson gave us that stink eye?
是啊 上一秒迷人 下一秒就要杀人了
Yeah, all charm one second, then deadly the next.
就像在《老师不是人》里一样
It's just like in "The Faculty".
外星寄生虫把高中老师变成了
Alien parasites turn the high school teachers
残忍♥入侵他人身体的工具
into murderous body snatchers.
我居然没考虑过这种可能
I hadn't actually considered that possibility.
因为你还没疯
Because you're not insane.
要是这样还好点
It's wishful thinking.
相比被老师入侵身体
There are worse ways to go
还有更糟糕的死法
than being body-snatched by Famke Janssen.
失眠与偏执妄想的合并症
小艾
Em.
抱歉 没想吓着你
Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.
没关系
No, it's okay.
在忙什么呢
Whatcha working on?
就是个研究课题
Just a research project.
你没上过心理课吧
For the psych class you don't have?
不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
艾玛 你是在网上做自诊吗
Emma, are you self-diagnosing on the internet?
这可不明智
Bad idea.
诊断结果不是精神分♥裂♥
That always either leads you to schizophrenia
就是绝症
or something terminal.
听我说 没什么大事
You know what, guys, it's not a big deal.
我只是睡不着
I'm just not sleeping.
还有幻觉吧
And seeing things?
艾玛 我们是朋友 你可以跟我们讲
Emma, we're your friends. You can talk to us.
我就...
I just, um...
脑袋里不断重复发生的事
I just keep replaying what happened.
看到所有事情 见到威尔
You know, seeing everything, seeing Will.
老实说 我并不意外
Honestly, I'm not surprised.
说实在的 大脑需要时间来处理这些冲击
Seriously. Your brain needs time to process the shock,
让这一切合理化
to try to make some sense of it.
那不是偏执 而是自救
That's not paranoia. It's survival.
我并没有偏执
I'm not paranoid.
我知道 我就是这个意思
No, I know. That's what I was saying,
你一点都不偏执
That you are the opposite of that.
网络不过是危言耸听 你完全正常
The internet is alarmist. You are totally normal.
我得走了
I gotta go.
真该给你安个"闭嘴"开关
You seriously need an "off" switch.
我知道了
I know.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不明白
I don't understand.
艾玛 是我啊 我是基兰
Emma, it's me! It's me. It's Kieran!
或许你该坐下来
You might want to sit.
你这样让看护你的警官很紧张
You're making your deputy nervous.
能问问是什么把你吓坏了吗
Should I ask what made you so scared in there?
不 不能问
No. You shouldn't.
好吧
Okay.
感觉好点了吗
You feel any better?
除了一直都很害怕
Other than constant fear,
我没什么别的感觉
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表