剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我可真行
Great.
记得从布兰森的教室找到的那部一次性手♥机♥吗
Remember the burner phone from Branson's classroom?
我把上面的通话记录和艾玛的做了下对比
I compared the call log to Emma's phone records.
白色大头钉的位置是电♥话♥呼出的信♥号♥♥塔
These white pins are cell towers the calls pinged.
然后呢
And?
电♥话♥都来自这里
And they all originated here.
贝尔蒙农场
雷恩湖的南边
The southern edge of Wren Lake.
离布兰森家和学校都很远
Far from Branson's house and the school.
他的律师一定会揪住这点不放
His lawyers will be all over that.
是啊
Yeah.
我需要个证人 证明这些电♥话♥是他打的
I could really use a witness tying him to these calls.
暑期结束后
That part of the lake's pretty quiet
那片湖还是很安静的
after the summer season's over.
我去挨家挨户问问
I'm gonna knock on doors.
看看有没有人能认出他来
See if I can find someone who can id him.
不能让手下那帮警官去做吗
Don't you have deputies for that?
这大概也算是赎罪吧
Maybe I'm doing some penance.
我不会再让人像莱利·马拉一样死在我眼皮下了
Well... There's not gonna be another Riley Marra on my watch.
莱克伍德警♥察♥局
你好
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
泰瑞 能帮我查个车牌号♥吗
Terry, can you run a plate for me?
说吧
Go ahead.
3 U F H 8 7 2
Three, union, foxtrot, hotel, eight, seven, two.
收到
Copy that.
警♥察♥局 有人吗
Sheriff's Department. Anyone here?
警♥察♥局
Sheriff's Department!
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
基兰·威尔科特斯
想不想来个足疗
但愿你准备好跳舞了
你在路上了吗
我还有点事要处理
我们直接八点在那儿见吧
布鲁克·马多克斯来电
布鲁克 怎么了
Hey, Brooke. What's up?
计划有变
Hey, change of plans.
来我家开派对 我买♥♥些好酒
Party at my place. I'm getting the good stuff.
你不是要去参加舞会吗
Wait, I thought you were going to the dance.
拜托 谁要去体育馆参加没有酒还全是警♥察♥的舞会啊
Dude, in a rec center with no booze and wall-to-wall cops?
肯定玩不嗨的
It's gonna blow.
我跟基兰说好要在那儿见
Well, I told Kieran I'd meet him there,
要不我们参加完舞会再去你家吧
but maybe we can come to yours after?
他不去接你吗
He's, uh, not picking you up?
是啊 他还有事要处理
Uh, no, he had something he had to do.
他可真逊
Hmm. Well, that's lame.
不过考虑到我前炮♥友♥可能是个连环杀人犯
But hey, considering my ex-beau may be a mass murderer,
我也没资格说什么了
who am I to criticize?
布鲁克 你还好吗 是不是和杰克闹矛盾了
Wait, Brooke, are you okay? Did something happen with Jake?
不是 我只是想起了从前的自己
No, I just remembered who I am.
可不能辜负了我的名号♥啊
I have a reputation to uphold.
再说我也受够扮作受害者了
And I'm done being the victim.
那就好 我和基兰肯定会去的
Good. Kieran and I will definitely be there.
我到了舞会再给你发短♥信♥ 拜拜啦
I'll text you from the dance. Bye.
从来没想到一个
Never thought the life and times
性困惑的天主教女孩的生活这么无聊
of a sexually-confused catholic girl could be so dry.
你是想让性困惑的无神论女孩
You wanna feel the sting of this sexually-confused atheist's
踢你的屁♥股♥吗
foot up your butt?
我还拿微波炉给你打了爆米花呢
I made you microwave popcorn,
好吗
okay?
这是哪啊
Where is that?
第八大道上的一家酒吧
Oh, it's a bar on eighth street.
瑞秋喜欢带着针眼相机溜进去
Rachel loved sneaking in there with her hidden camera.
拍到很多好戏呢
She got so much free drama.
斗殴啊 调情啊
fights, flirts,
老人讲些陈芝麻烂谷子啊
old men swapping stories from the bottom of a bottle.
瑞秋很喜欢这些
Rachel loved all of it.
我知道你很想她
I know how much you miss her.
是啊
Yeah, Well.
瑞秋是死了
Rachel might be gone,
但是我会让人们永远记得她
but I'm going to make sure she is never forgotten.
糟糕 我得去化妆了
Oh, crap. I gotta set up.
我也得换衣服了
Yeah, I better change.
等等
Hold on.
怎么了
What?
那是妮娜吗
Is that Nina?
旁边的是基兰
And that's Kieran.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
布鲁克 你在哪
Brooke, where are you?
从黑暗现身吧 我的孩子们
Come into the light, my children!
让我听到你们的尖叫
Let me hear you scream!
万圣夜舞会
妈妈 保镖当的如何了
Hey, mom. How's chaperone duty?
一切顺利 正合我意
Uneventful, just the way I like it.
等等 克拉克呢
Wait, where's Clark?
不知道
I don't know.
他没回我短♥信♥ 肯定有事耽搁了
He's not returning my texts. Must've gotten hung up.
而且儿子也和父亲一个样
Well, that seems to run in the family.
基兰也迟到了
Kieran is also very late.
杜夫人 您真美 一如既往
Mrs. D, looking lovely, as always.
杰克
Jake.
不要酒精的 谢谢
One non-alcoholic drink, por favor.
好的
Okay.
你干什么了
What did you do?
-你和布鲁克联♥系♥了 -是的
- You talked to Brooke. - Yes, I did.
她在你家才待了半天 你跟她说什么了
She was at your house for half a day. What did you say to her?
不知道 就是平常我说的那些混话
I don't know. Some jake-ass thing.
反正 她不来了
Well, she's not coming.
什么
What?
我还为她穿了这身白♥痴♥打扮呢
I wore this stupid costume for her.
她要等派对结束重开一个
She's having an after-party.
感谢上帝 因为这东西难以下咽
Thank god, 'cause this drink is undrinkable.
啊是了
Ah, yes.
略带哥特风的蒸汽朋克小姐
A, uh, proper steampunk lady with a soupcon of goth.
你是司仪吗
And you're a master of ceremonies?
我是想扮巴巴杜 结果妈妈做了披风
I was gonna be the Babadook, but then my mom made this cape.
我不忍♥心拒绝她
I couldn't break her heart.
-真贴心 -好吧
- That's so cute. - Yeah, well...
我应该把基兰的事告诉艾玛
I should tell Emma about Kieran.
什么 不行 布兰森老师才是凶手啊
What? No, but Mr. Branson has to be the killer, right?
我为警方找到了最有力的证据啊
I mean, I led the cops to their best evidence.
基兰和妮娜一起离开了酒吧
Kieran was leaving a bar with Nina.
然后妮娜就死了 他看到被瑞秋拍到
Then Nina got dead. And he saw Rachel filming him.
但我们不能轻易做这种推论
Yes, but we can't leap to conclusions like this.
基兰是神秘了些
Yeah, Kieran comes across a little mysterious,
但他救了我
but he saved my life.
他是好人
He's nice.
父母神秘双亡的陌生人
A stranger whose parents died mysteriously,
和第一个受害人去过酒吧
and who was at a bar with the first victim
勾搭上了的纯情少女
and who seduced our young ingenue,
也正好是让凶手着迷的那位
the killer's obsessed with.
你说的好人是这个意思吗
You mean that kind of nice?
我得提醒艾玛
Gotta warn Emma.
-诺亚 -怎么了
- Noah! - What?
他又不可能在舞会上就杀她
He's not gonna kill her during the dance sequence.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
这身打扮简直难收拾
This look was deceptively tricky to put together.
但你穿起来很棒啊
Well, you're rocking it.
那就跳舞吧
Let's do this.
麦琪
Hey, Maggie.
两杯 谢谢
Two, please.
好
Oh, okay.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
还好 我一直在给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Yeah. I've been calling your dad.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表