剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
- Are you joking? - Hey, seriously, Em,
这可是很著名的遗言啊
that's, like, famous last words.
别去啊 小艾
No, Em.
扶我起来
Help me up.
我们不能让艾玛一个人出去
Okay, we can't let Emma go out there alone,
我们还要找到杰克
and we need to find Jake, okay?
-可我们需要武器 -早就准备好了
- But we need weapons. - Yeah. I'm way ahead of you.
黛茜 黛茜
Daisy, Daisy
回答我吧
Give me your answer, do
黛茜 黛茜
Daisy, daisy
回答我吧
Give me your answer...
凯文 你睡得好吗
How have you been sleeping, Kevin?
我一直在做噩梦
I keep having nightmares.
关于那场袭击吗
About the attack?
关于他们 他们都在
About them. Together.
我忘不了那个画面
I can't get that image out of my head.
躲在保龄球馆里
Hiding in that bowling alley.
我知道我让她失望了
I know I let her down.
我知道我伤害了她
I know I hurt her.
但她怎么能和那个怪物上♥床♥
But how could she sleep with that monster?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
这个应该能行
It'll work.
杰克
Jake!
救命 你们在哪儿
Help! Where are you?
杰克需要我们的帮助
Jake needs our help!
或者他是在引我们出去 就像艾玛那样
Or he's luring us out, just like he did Emma!
我们不能再等了
Well, we can't wait.
我出去找他们
I'll go out and find them.
你俩去找出去的路 明白了吗
And you two need to find a way out, okay?
你根本都站不稳啊
You can barely stand!
不过你要是想让他们轻易得手 那就去吧
But hey, if you wanna make it easier for him, just be my guest.
诺亚
Noah!
布鲁克 快走
Brooke, go!
-诺亚 快走 -好
- Noah, go! - ?Okay.
杰克 不要啊
Jake! No!
不要啊
No.
杰克
Jake!
天啊
Oh, my god!
你是在为杰克流泪吗
You weep for the Jake?
我们会把你救出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
那就太好了
That would be good.
是啊 但这个就不那么好了
Yeah. This part won't be.
杰克 你在哪
Jake? Where are you?
艾玛
Emma!
艾玛·杜瓦 你在吗
Emma Duval, are you in here?
威尔 待在这儿
Will, stay here.
-我们在这儿 这儿 -艾玛·杜瓦
- We're here! We're here! - Emma Duval?
是我
Yeah.
去 看看他们的情况 快
Go, check on them, check on them! Go.
凶手还在这里 就在后面什么地方
The killer is still here. He's somewhere back there.
找到他
Find him.
艾玛
Emma!
你没事吧 受伤了吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
我没事 你怎么来了
No, I'm fine. What are you doing here?
我本来就在附近 听到了这边警用频道上有呼叫
I was driving around. I heard the call on the police scanner.
我就尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
救命 这边 杰克受伤了
Help! Over here! Jake's hurt!
得赶紧带孩子们出去 警官 快
We gotta get these kids out of here. Deputy, go, go!
是我是我 自己人
Hey, hey! It's me, I'm friendly!
快走 我找到了条出去的捷径
Come on. I found a quicker way out of this hell hole.
这边
Over here!
-妈妈 -艾玛
- Mom! - ?Emma.
-把这儿给我彻查一遍 -是 长官
- Search this place, top to bottom! - Yes, sir!
守住出口
Cover the exits!
你受伤了吗 让我看看
Are you hurt? Show me.
好了
Okay.
是不是该配眼泪来段重逢剪辑了
Cue tear for a reunion montage.
没找到他吗
There's no sign of him?
人怎么会就这样消失不见了呢
People don't just disappear into thin air.
艾玛 你知道他为什么引你去了那里吗
So, Emma, do you have any idea why you were led there?
不管是谁干的 他是想让我看清
Look, whoever's doing this is trying to open my eyes
我身边的人
about the people closest to me.
而且整个事件都跟布兰登·詹姆斯有关
And it all goes back to Brandon James.
你不能老是一个人去干这种事
You can't keep doing things like this on your own.
我觉得该给她配些保镖了
I think it's time she had a protective detail.
-我同意 -我不要
- I agree. - ?No!
杰克没事 威尔也会康复的
Look, Jake is gonna be okay. Will is recovering.
怎么 没人死对你来说就是胜利了吗
What, and you wanna call this a win because you survived?
不是 只是
No, that...
基兰来了
That is Kieran.
艾玛 这事越来越疯狂了
Emma, this is getting insane.
你让我撒谎我也撒了
I mean, you asked me to lie for you and I did,
我什么也没问
no questions asked,
但你总该告诉我些什么吧
but you gotta give me something.
我总不能要你帮我去从一个疯子杀人犯
Look, it's not like I could've asked you to help me save my ex
手里救我的前任吧
from a masked killer.
事实上 你可以的
Yeah, actually, you could have.
你对他还有感觉吗
You still have feelings for him?
昨晚发生了很多
It was an intense night.
我们在一起了很久
We were together for a long time.
这种感情没法一下消失
That doesn't just go away.
我理解
I get that.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我只是
I just...
你需要时间
You need some time.
你生气了
You're mad.
不
No.
只是我知道我自己想要什么
I just know what I want.
威尔·贝尔蒙
-喂 -嗨
- Hello? - Hey.
嗨
Hey.
抱歉 但我怎么知道这次是你本人呢
Sorry, but how do I know it's actually you this time?
那
Well, uh...
我们第二次约会时
on our second date,
我带你去了印度餐厅
I took you to indian food
整场《迷宫行者》时你因为咖喱一直打嗝
and you curry-burped your way through Maze Runner.
好吧
Okay.
你好些了吗
How are you feeling?
身上疼 无聊 卧床休息真要死人了
Uh, sore. And bored. Bed rest blows.
但我倒是添了道很酷的新伤疤
But I do have a cool new scar.
跟你说 听起来
You know what, it sounds like
似乎终于是时候上网飞看看电影了
maybe it's finally time to get Netflix.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我倒真是有张珍爱了很久
Well, I do have a well-loved,
又珍藏了很久的蓝♥光♥《敢死队》
well-worn blu-ray of the Expendables.
过来陪我看吧
Come watch with me.
我昨天救了你的命 你就这么回报我
I saved your life yesterday and that's how you're gonna repay me?
我妈妈好像回来了
Oh, I think my mom just pulled in.
你过来呗 她也很想见你
Uh, you should come over. She'd love to see you.
我也想
We both would.
好吧
Okay.
你又有精神啦
And he lives to fight another day.
我没找到我的刀棍
I never did find knife-stick.
也许是被凶手纳入了他的收藏
It was probably recruited into the killer's arsenal.
被洗♥脑♥后以为自己生来就是个坏武器
Brainwashed into thinking he was a weapon of evil.
要不我们带着相机再去一次
Hey, can we go back with my camera
拍个现代旧式保龄球馆主题的
and shoot a modern-day Blair Witch
《女巫布莱尔》
with a retro bowling alley theme?
我才不要再去那里了
I'm never setting foot in that place again.
那简直就是一次阴暗可怕的折磨
That was slimy, asbestos-sprinkled torture.
但也给了我们一些启示
But illuminating.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表