剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
惊声尖叫
第一季 第八集
17岁的威尔·贝尔蒙的尸体
The body of 17-year-old Will Belmont
被艾玛·杜瓦发现
was discovered by Emma Duval.
死者是卡尔和艾德琳·贝尔蒙的独子
The decedent was the only son of Carl and Adeline Belmont.
尽管遭受了灾难性的身体伤害
Though there was catastrophic physical trauma,
死者的母亲还是凭
the decedent's mother was able to identify him
他穿的衣物认出了他
by the clothing he had been wearing.
能跟我说点什么吗
You can tell me anything.
你看到谁了吗 你看到他了吗
Did you see a face? Did you see his face?
他跟你说话了吗
Did he say anything to you?
求你 想想 你得给我们点信息
Please think, you gotta tell us something.
我会给你开点药 帮助你入眠
I'm gonna prescribe something for you that will help you sleep
也消除你的焦虑
and just take the edge off.
你吃过抗抑郁药吗
Have you ever been on anti-depressants?
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我忘不了那个画面
I can't get that image out of my head,
躲在保龄球馆里
hiding in that bowling alley.
我知道我让她失望了
I know I let her down.
我知道我伤害了她
I know I hurt her.
但她怎么能和那个怪物上♥床♥
But how could she sleep with that monster?
但她怎么能和那个怪物上♥床♥
But how could she sleep with that monster?
但她怎么能和那个怪物上♥床♥
But how could she sleep with that monster?
我从没见过他不嘴炮的样子
I've never seen him with his mouth shut before.
他不会有事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
嗯
Yeah.
打了止痛药 所以睡着了
He's just sleeping off his pain meds.
医生说没伤到主要脏器
Doctors say it was some kind of miracle
简直是奇迹
it missed his major organs.
太好了
That's good.
嗯 他现在该醒了
Yeah. He should be up by now.
我去问问情况
I'm gonna go get some answers.
昏迷不醒的杰克
So, unconscious Jake.
我有好多话想对你说啊
The things I want to say to you.
是我往你400马力
It was me who tagged your 400-horsepower,
酷炫的车上喷了漆
check-me-out monster truck,
感觉棒极了
and it was awesome.
你是要在昏迷中对我竖中指吗
Are you trying to give me the coma finger?
死书呆
Nerd.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们活下来了
We make it?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
我们逃出来了
Yeah, we got out.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
艾玛在悉心照顾威尔
Emma went all Florence Nightingale on Will's ass.
又爱上了那个蠢货
And then fell in love with that dumb hayseed again.
现在他们正卿卿我我...
And now they're out making sweet, sweet love...
其实 不是这样的
Uh, not exactly...
你好啊
Hey, there...
威尔怎么样了
How's Will?
什么
What?
我不知道你已经起了
I didn't know you were up.
学校8点开课了
School starts at 8:00.
你要去学校吗
You're going to school?
大家今天都要去上学了
Everyone's going back today.
如果你不想去 他们一定会理解的
I'm sure they'll understand if you don't feel up to it.
妈妈 我没事
Mom, I feel fine.
服药睡得好吗
Did the meds help you sleep?
我不需要睡觉
I don't need to sleep.
我需要不再被医生 警♥察♥和你
I need to not be questioned by the doctors,
问一堆问题
and the police and you.
我需要回归正常生活
I need to go back to normal life.
亲爱的 你的遭遇十分可怕
Honey, what you went through was horrific.
我理解你的感受 但相信我
I understand how you feel, but trust me,
恢复正常会需要些时间
normal's going to take some time.
威尔死了 时间不会改变这一点
Will's dead. Time doesn't change that.
让我送你去学校吧
Well, let me drive you to school.
妈妈 警官在等着呢
Mom, the deputy is waiting.
是啊
Right.
带上这个 万一呢
Well, um, take these. Just in case.
有我呢
I'm here for you.
-如果你需要什么 -我知道
- If you need anything. - I know.
妮娜 瑞秋 莱利 泰勒 威尔
哈德森治安官
Sheriff Hudson,
能跟你谈谈吗
could I have a moment?
今天稍后我会召开新闻发布会的
I'll have a press statement later today.
我不是来问信息的
No, I don't want any information.
我是来给你信息的
I'm here to give you some.
什么事
About what?
9月30日
这是恶作剧吗
Is this a joke?
不是 这是镇长自家监控录像
No. This is time-stamped footage
带有时间戳的片段
from the mayor's own security system.
两个现在已经死掉的孩子黑出来的
Hacked by two kids who are now dead.
妮娜·帕特森和泰勒·奥尼尔
Nina Patterson and Tyler O'Neill.
你哪弄来的
Where'd you get this?
其中一个在以此勒索他的孩子那里
From one of the kids who was blackmailing him with it,
威尔·贝尔蒙
Will Belmont.
另一个 是杰克·菲茨杰拉德 勉强逃生
The other, Jake Fitzgerald, is lucky to be alive.
你觉得是镇长杀了威尔·贝尔蒙
You think that the mayor killed Will Belmont?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道威尔那晚上去见他
But I do know that Will went to go meet him the other night
归还视频 我当时也在
to return this video. I was there.
他交出了视频 镇长离开了
He handed it off, the mayor left,
然后凶手就出现了 他给我留下了这个
and then the killer appeared, who gave me this
然后把威尔拖走了
and then dragged Will off.
我无法相信奎恩·马多克斯能干下这些事
I can't believe that Quinn Maddox could have done all of this.
或许吧 但他在视频里绝对是在搬尸体
Maybe not. But he's definitely moving some body in that video.
你怎么不播客出去
Why aren't you podcasting this?
因为不知道真♥相♥ 我不想急着报道
Because I don't want to tell this story until I know the truth.
而且我不希望再死人了
And I don't want anybody else to die.
包括我
Including me.
艾玛
Emma, hey!
怎么了
What?
-你来了啊 -是啊
- You're here. - I am.
我们只是没想到你这么快就回来了
We just didn't expect to see you back so soon.
我还去过你家想看看你
I stopped by to check on you.
谢谢 我妈妈和我说了
Yeah, thanks. My mom told me.
艾玛 根本没法用言语形容...
Emma, there are no words...
我是说肯定可以形容的
I mean, I'm sure there are,
但是我想不出任何...
but I can't think of any to...
我们知道你经历了些什么
We know what you're going through.
如果你有需要 我们一直都在
And we're here if you need us.
没关系 我真的没事
It's okay. I'm okay. Really.
课上见
I'll see you in class.
她这根本不算没事
She's so not okay.
是啊 差远了
Yeah, not even close.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
吓我一跳
Jesus!
他们会逮捕我爸爸吗
Are they gonna arrest my dad?
这是警长的职责
It's kinda what sheriffs do.
我爸爸会恨我的
My dad's gonna hate me.
你做出了正确的选择
You did the right thing.
我现在觉得什么事都不对
I can't imagine anything feeling right ever again.
零容忍♥ 欺骗 歇斯底里
Intolerance. Deception. Hysteria.
这些都是《激♥情♥年代》的主题
These are all central themes to the Crucible.
歇斯底里导致...
See, hysteria causes...
他算什么东西 假冒布兰森老师
Look who's talking, Mr. Not Branson.
你听听
Listen to him.
他这是在暗示我们 因为我们知道他的秘密
He's sending us a message, because we know his secret.
我们只知道他改了名字
All we know is that he changed his name.
而且保龄球馆出事那天
And he was conveniently not around
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表