剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I don't really feel much of anything.
那是自我保护
That's self-preservation.
但感觉不对劲
Well, it feels wrong.
我妈去世的时候 我整个人都麻木了
You know, when my mom died, I felt numb.
虽然知道我应该哭 但哭不出来
I knew I was supposed to cry. But I couldn't.
对这类事的感受 没有对错之分
There's no right way to feel about this.
怎样好受点你就怎么做
You just gotta do whatever works for you.
-我想帮点忙 -不行
- And I want to help. - No. You can't.
他还逍遥法外 正在找下一个目标
He's still out there, and he's looking for his next target.
我不能连你也失去
I can't lose you, too.
残忍♥杀死威尔·贝尔蒙的凶手
The brutal murder of Will Belmont
已经彻底改变了莱克伍德这座小镇
has forever changed the town of Lakewood.
我初到这里时只是个局外人
I came here as an outsider.
后来威尔·贝尔蒙救了我一命
And then Will Belmont saved my life...
现在我也是故事的一部分
So now I'm part of the story.
再也无法假作客观
I can't even pretend to be objective anymore.
现在我只希望一切尽快结束
Now, I just want it to be over.
希望这里的人们都能重回平静生活
And for the people that I've come to know to find peace again.
好久不见 欢迎回来
Hey, stranger. Welcome back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你听说奎恩·马多克斯的那些消息了吗
Did you hear the news about Quinn Maddox?
是的 听说了
Yeah. Yeah. I heard.
你不信吗
You're unconvinced?
我不太相信
I find it hard to believe that, uh,
在保龄球馆里到处追我们
the mayor was the one who was chasing us around
是镇长
that bowling alley.
-别...我来吧 -没关系
- Don't... I got it. - It's okay.
没事 我想帮点忙
It's okay. I want to help.
每个人都想帮忙 但其实都无能为力
Everyone wants to help, but no one actually can. So...
艾玛 我知道你现在饱受折磨
Emma, I know you're going through hell,
但你一定要撑过去
but you're going to survive this.
或许没有撑过去会更好
You know what, maybe it's actually better if I don't.
别那么想
Don't think that.
他说过事情"以我结束"
He said that it ends with me.
所以不如直接跳到结局
So let's just skip ahead to the ending.
不能让这个杀人狂魔得逞
You can't let this sadistic bastard win.
如果你是这一切的关键
If you're the key to all of this,
你就该想办法反击
then you have to find a way to fight back.
我试过 然后他就在我面前把威尔切成两半
I did. And he sliced Will in half, right in front of me.
我都没气力跟他斗了
I don't know if I have any fight left.
你有 因为你们一家都是幸存者
Yes, you do. Because you come from a family of survivors.
你妈妈 你♥爸♥爸 现在就是你
Your mom, your dad, and now you.
可别忘了这点
Don't forget that.
他说我们一家都是骗子
He said that my family's a fraud.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我...
I...
我已经不知道该相信什么了
I don't know what to believe anymore.
那你就该相信你的直觉
Then you have to trust your instincts.
自己去寻找答案
Go and find the answers yourself.
麦琪
Hey, Maggie...
听着 我...
Listen, I uh...
我跟你说凯文的事 不是想...
When I told you about Kevin, I wasn't, uh...
我没有指控他什么
I'm not accusing him.
只不过他是为数不多的
He's just one of the only people
知道你和布兰登的关系的人
who knows your connection to Brandon.
凯文不会这样伤害艾玛的
Kevin wouldn't hurt Emma like this.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
怎么了
What?
我追踪了他的取现情况和信♥用♥卡♥消费情况
I put a trace on his ATM and his credit cards.
发现他几天前曾去过斯普林菲尔德附近的加油站
Got a hit at a gas station near Springfield a few days ago.
离这里很近啊
That's close.
如果他联♥系♥你或者艾玛 你会告诉我的把
You'd tell me if he contacted you or Emma, right?
当然
Of course.
黛茜 黛茜
Daisy, Daisy,
回答我吧
give me your answer, do
我爱你
I'm half crazy,
已经爱得发狂
all for the love of you.
杜瓦小姐
Miss Duval?
她很累 需要休息
She's exhausted. She needs some rest.
今晚务必时刻监控她的情况
Let's make sure she's monitored overnight.
是 医生
Yes, doctor.
你真的不想我留下来吗
You sure you don't want me to stay?
我没事的
Yeah, I'm fine.
对不起我吓到你们了
I'm sorry that I scared you guys.
我爱你
I love you.
我明天一早就来看你 好吗
I'll see you first thing in the morning, okay?
艾玛 亲爱的 是我
Emma? Honey, it's me.
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么找到我的
How did you know how to find me?
治安官给我老板打了电♥话♥
The sheriff called my boss.
我一听到这消息就立马赶来了
I came as soon as I heard what was happening.
我很难过
I'm so sorry.
你还难过
You're sorry?
你跟妈妈聊过了吗
Have you talked to mom?
还没
Not yet.
我不知道她会不会让我来看你
I wasn't sure she'd let me see you.
你上封信里说你一切都好啊
In your last letter, you said you were doing good.
上封信 我给你写了那么多信你都没回过
My last letter out of the dozens that you've ignored?
我想给你回信的 艾玛 真的
I wanted to answer them, Emma. I did.
但当年你妈和我闹得那么僵
But the way your mom and I left things,
我觉得断干净点 对大家都好
it seemed better for everyone to have a clean break.
是对大家都好 还是对你好
Better for everyone or better for you?
你有想过我吗
Did you even miss me?
每天都在想
Every day.
但经历了我和你妈身上的发生的那些事
But after what your mom and I went through,
我没法留在这里
I couldn't stay.
那个作恶的凶手
The person who's doing this,
那个杀死我朋友的人
the person who killed my friends,
让我听到了你和佩尔医生的心理咨♥询♥的录音带
led me to the tape of your session with Dr. Pell.
就在布兰登·詹姆斯...
After Brandon James...
很抱歉让你听到那些
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
我必须自己理清思绪
Look, I had to sort myself out.
那你理清了吗
And did you?
我承认这确实花了不少时间
I admit it's taken me a while.
但我现在来了啊
But I'm here now.
不行 你别想就这样回来
No. No, you don't get to come back after all this time
扮演什么英雄
and be the hero.
-艾玛 -我不想让你待在这里
- Emma... - No. I don't want you here, okay?
请你离开
Please leave.
快走啊
Just go!
咚咚咚
Knock-knock.
之前发生的事我听说了
I heard what happened.
你想来看看我现在有多惨
And you wanted to come see how girl, interrupted I am?
我...
I'm...
我不是为了爆料 我只是想以朋友的身份来看你
I'm not here for a story. I'm just here as a friend.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
我爸昨晚回来了
My dad came back last night.
他都抛弃了我们八年了
After walking out eight years ago.
这...
Oh, wow. That's...
这可不是小事
That's huge.
你怎么跟他说的
What'd you say?
我让他走了
I told him to leave.
我知道我曾说过我尊重你的隐私
I, uh, know that I said that I would respect your privacy
但我能给你点建议吗
but can I offer you some advice
毕竟我的爸爸从来没有回来过
from someone whose dad is never coming back?
第二次机会并不常有 不要浪费
Second chances are rare. Don't waste them.
噩梦之级
如果布兰森是凶手
So, if Branson is the killer,
为什么不销声匿迹
why would he take a job at a school
反而来学校工作呢
instead of somewhere below the radar?
大隐隐于市
Hiding in plain sight.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表